PDA

View Full Version : GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 03:09 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Top of the morning to ya laddies, and the rest of the day fer meself!

WHAT....................EVER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Got\'a coffee grain I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 03:12 AM
Good morning to you. Can someone make me breakfast?

belgareth
06-06-2003, 03:17 AM
Sure, was just starting it. Big ol\' country style one guaranteed to clog your artieries before lunch.

franki
06-06-2003, 03:18 AM
Why are you people always up so early, even in the weekends... ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Don\'t you enjoy staying in the bed in the morning? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

belgareth
06-06-2003, 03:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Why do you people are always up so early, even in the weekends... ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Don\'t you enjoy staying in the bed in the morning? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sleep a third of your life away? What a waste of time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

koolking1
06-06-2003, 03:38 AM
I don\'t get it either. I\'m up at 5:30 and my girlfriend\'s in bed till 9-10AM. We both eat the same food, shrimp etouffee. Mob, you really should go by my Mom\'s - she\'s got everything - coffee grains are on the floor, holy water by the gallon, there must be a God as the contents of her fridge would baffle a biologist and kill most.

Elana
06-06-2003, 03:41 AM
Mob, you really should go by my Mom\'s - she\'s got everything

You would let Mobley loose around your Mom? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Shame on you! What kind of a son are you????

koolking1
06-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Elana\'s right. The shame of it all and she just gave me a pile of money.

koolking1
06-06-2003, 03:46 AM
Elana is our collective good conscience. God bless her.

Elana
06-06-2003, 03:50 AM

Yes, I am like an angel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
06-06-2003, 03:57 AM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 04:30 AM
I am so, Franki! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
06-06-2003, 05:01 AM
Hey guys, just stopping in...

I\'m heading up to McDonalds to pick up a couple steak biscuits, anyone want me to grab them something?

I\'m sure I could find some sausage buscits lying around, Elana; you want me to grab you a couple? I\'ll even deliver then right to your bed..uhm, I mean, house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 05:08 AM
Sure Jon.....I\'ll take your sausage delivered to me in bed.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 05:14 AM
&lt;------watching you all over the rim of her coffee cup with one eyebrow raised ...

if the shenanigans are starting up this early in the morning, what oh what pray tell will the day bring ...

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 05:18 AM
\'Mornin\' Everybody. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Coffee\'s so gooooood. Who made it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 05:18 AM
He started it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

franki
06-06-2003, 05:21 AM
Who made it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don\'t know, but I would be happy to make it for you if you let me sleep at your place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 05:23 AM
Well, if you throw in breakfast, I think we\'ve got a deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 05:24 AM
I think SRH would like the sausage special too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 05:27 AM
I do love a good sausage in the morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 05:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe with a couple of boiled eggs.....delicious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 05:53 AM
Would anyone care for a hot buttered biscuit, dripping with honey?

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Never mind. I\'ve got a craving for soup for breakfast. Nie and thick and hot. And a nice soup boy to serve it up for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

pelotudo
06-06-2003, 09:16 AM
if the shenanigans are starting up this early in the morning, what oh what pray tell will the day bring ...

BAHAHAH, every time I hear that I think of \"Super Troopers\"
\"I\'m going to pistolwhip the next one of you guys who says that word\"
\"Hey Farva, what\'s that place downtown you like; with all the goofy sh*t hanging all over the walls?\"
\"You mean Shenanigans?\"
\"Awwwwwwww......&lt;hands gun&gt;\"

Yeah, I\'m a tard.

Ok, who wants creme? I mean, lunch? I\'m going to grab a Publix wrap, anyone want one?

-Jon

koolking1
06-06-2003, 10:57 AM
damn I miss those Publix sandwiches and I was just down there and forgot. Pelotudo, is the Lobster place still going? WTF was the name, Lobster Something or other?

pelotudo
06-06-2003, 11:42 AM
What was the name of it, and where was it? There\'s a ton of places around here, but Red Lobster is the biggest chain. Not sure about any of the smaller shops.

I just got me my Roast Beef wrap on Sun Dried Tomato tortilla. Popped a couple L-Arginine, couple GNC Mega Men, and I\'m headin back to the shop to kick some roast beef a*s. Be back later.

Sagacious1420
06-06-2003, 12:06 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif??????????????????????????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I don\'t know about all that, Elana. Angels usually don\'t make me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .

Sagacious1420
06-06-2003, 12:08 PM
I do love a good sausage in the morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What better way to scramble your eggs SRH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Would anyone care for a hot buttered biscuit, dripping with honey?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......honey.....dripping.... . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I take some o\' dat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Geez! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I say top of the morning to everybody, and all the crackheads respond!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Glad I stepped out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Who\'s gonna wash all those dishes!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif And NO! Not the soup boy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You gellin!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Who said we used dishes? Soup Boy makes such a lovely tray. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 06:04 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif sQuange breakfast eaters we have around here!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Got\'a cheese biscuit I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 06:05 PM
There might be a stale one around. Have a look. But if you take it, I don\'t think we\'ll be wanting it back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I don\'t eat stale food, and I have to stop now, so be well, and eat your stale food yerself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif