PDA

View Full Version : self-gratifying post, please don't read. :)

xxxPantero
06-05-2003, 09:06 PM
today i am very happy, over the most superficial thing...

someone at work thinks i\'m a \"hottie\". not a cutie, a hottie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the woman that told me is a close friend of mine (she\'s 32, but we play around like mischevious little kids when no one is looking... she\'s from new york and i love that attitude, she loves mine - gets my inner demons out)

she asked me how old i was, and i reply 20, and she says, oh i thought u were a little older, damn (okay, we\'re close in behavior, but only known each other for a few weeks)

why? i ask

because someone that works here thinks ur a hottie, but she is 25, i thought about hooking u 2 up

i beamed, tried to act cool, failed miserably, and beamed again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

she wouldn\'t say who, but i picked a list of the 4 females i was most attracted to, and whoever it was, was on them (she at least let me know THAT much)

and i think i know who it was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i\'ve had a crush on this woman since she started working, and we\'ve joked around a lot. a real \"farmer\'s daughter\" type girl - and yes, she grew up on a 5-acre farm... already been married and divorced, very cute, she shoots a bow and arrow!, she grew up riding horses and goats, had a few fantasies with her as the star... yay me! course it could also be 2 other people, but i think it is this one.

dammit, hopefully she ignores my age. i wonder if we could learn anything from each other.

damn this is such a change from when i looked like i had down-syndrome, that\'s why i\'m happy. when i saw my current gf today, i was so confident and happy, that we had some very sexy moments just kissing... more than usual. and i didn\'t even get jealous when an art teacher i know she was somewhat attracted to (he looked like WOLVERINE before he shaved his head... she likes that \"animal\" look) said \"well, when u are finished with him, just give me a call\"

in fact, i got his e-mail, and an e-mail of her very cute, very blonde classmate, as well as *her* friend\'s e-mail right as she was looking. ha! i stole her friends! she got hit on, but i got an e-mail and to know HER classmate better than SHE did! HA!

now it could be another woman, but she was the one who told me i\'m cute to my face (she\'s beatiful, ex-model, divorced, two kids - i don\'t know how to deal with a woman with kids yet, though... might be an interesting experience)
had lunch with another - but she is one of the boss\' girlfriends, so she\'s not too interested, and might not be good for me anyway (and this guy is a short, plump guy with glasses, and he\'s dated and had a kid with some very pretty women... now THERE is someone who i can learn from)
yet another one has bi-curious tendencies towards my sister

jesus christ, i\'m living in a freaking drama. then there\'s the online females here who is obsessed with PENIS (not dick or cock, but penis)
another one who swings and has wild shag parties
another one who is turning everyone bi-curious, even me... i wwant to be a lesbian

anyway, so my friend said, oh well, you have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend...
and i said \"so? she and i could just hang out\"
\"YEAH RIGHT, forget it!\"
\"dammit, tell me!\"
\"look, why do u care? she\'s not the ONLY one who thinks that, so don\'t worry about it\"
at which point i pinched her ass and ran. she laughed and kicked my butt. ow.

after almost 2 hours of bugging, she still didn\'t give away the name... damn, what a friend she is (i mean that, i would want her to keep MY secrets)

only a few girls so far have expressed interest in me that were younger than me... the majority and the most intense came from older women... and by older women i mean from 2 1 year older to 20. most were pretty.

i don\'t know why this is. maybe i have that Mrs. Robinson thing going... and yes, that has been an obsessive curiousity of mine... who knows, it might come to be.

Xehupatl
06-06-2003, 12:19 AM
<font color=\"red\"> Elana </font> thinks I\'m HOT!!

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 02:35 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif anyone else up for some shameless gratification (of the verbal kind ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Elana
06-06-2003, 02:55 AM
Xehupatl, if I saw a picture of you, I may think that you are hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Send me pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pantero- Don\'t act so surprised. I think the concensus is that you have got it going on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What\'s your next move?

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 06:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Xehupatl, if I saw a picture of you, I may think that you are hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Send me pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pantero- Don\'t act so surprised. I think the concensus is that you have got it going on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What\'s your next move?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m still suprised cuz i was an ugly duckling. Hopefully I still have more to \"bloom\"

Next move... just relaxing, still concentrating on myself first. Taking care of the superficial things, the socially acceptable things... I\'ve spent enough years becoming a worthwhile person.

i think everyone should post a picture of their faces on some website, without putting the respective screen names... just #\'s (1,2,3,444,101,90210, etc)

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 09:04 AM
No wonder you were volunteered for Soup Boy.

He\'s such a hottie, ya know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif