PDA

View Full Version : What a day, im in love with AE!

adam22
06-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Ok, I just had a great day! it was the last day of school, I just got my bottle of AE yesterday so i tried it out today, 3 drops, one on each side of neck and one on chin. And the result...well from what my friends said...I had a posse of little girls! Seriously i did it was nuts, all my friends were laughing about it. All day i had a group of girls following me around. First off 1st hour...ppl were so nice, i would walk by and people would say \"hey adam\" pr \"hows it goin adam?\" and then girls sitting by me would turn around and glance at me occasionally. And i was worried about mones today cause i didnt want to draw attention to myself cause i thought i looked like [bad word] today...haha, anyway then 2nd hour, im am outside for gym and i walk by this girl i am seeing\'s friend \"she immediately stops me and tells me to come talk to her, then i tell her i need to go to my car, she asks if she can come with, i say sure, so we goto my car, and she asks questions about it, (its a woody station wagon...haha) she asks if it has a cd player, yeh, do i have cds, yeh, do i want to sit and listen to them, sure. It was the last day and everyone was skipping anyway, so after awhile 2 more ppl see us sitting in the car just listening to music and talking, she just asks me questions about me and if i am really interested in anyone, even though she knows im seeing her friend, so anyway the 2 more ppl come up and want to join us...there is a back seat but kayla(the original girl that was in my car) just says she wants to sit on my lap, and i let her. And she just keeps making sexual refernces like \"so u have a boner yet?\" and i lean the seat back and she lays down on me, and shes like \"it hot in here, im gonna go in and tell everyone i had hot sweaty sex with u\" and i just kinda laughed, then shes like come on u know u want to. but i said no cause i AM seeing her friend...then i got worried someone would see us and tell that girl im seeing (jessica) so i make an excuse to go in, she and the other 2 ppl follow me, then another person joins in in following me so now i have 4 girls following me around, they all offer to buy me lunch and stuff, and every single one of them in one way or another offered to have sex with me, one say \"if i had a dick i would [bad word] you up himm up the ass\" half saying it to me half to her friend. then we all went for a ride, i felt pretty pimp with 4 girls in my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif then we got back about an hour later, (they bought me a tank of gas, then they bought me a big lunch. and then in the hallway that girl im seeing started noticing her friend(s) following me around, so i ditched them saying i had a meeting with the principal to goto, and even then they followed me all the way to the office to make sure he was there, luckily he was. so after they left i went and found jesica and offered to go to my car with her, she was all for it so we just went out and sat and talked, then it was about 6th hour and she had to goto a class to take a final, so she left and i went to class to, then 7th hour i go back to my car to grab soemthing i forgot, and jessica is waiting there with a case of pop, she said she had brought it for a class party 7th hour but she would rather go for a ride with me, so i say sure and we just drive around, 2 of my friends came with us, so we went to my friends house and hung out for awhile, she is really reserved,so we didnt do anything, she says she is not reserved she just doesnt want to do something to make me not like her. So anyway we go back to the school and go our seperate ways.
Then after school i went to my moms and washed off my old mones with a stridex pad thing and put 1/2 pack SoE on and 2 dabs NPA. and she was being really strange/nice. Asking me if i was going to go to any parties tonight, giving me money, asking if i wanted her to buy me anything(including a tobacco pipe cause i said it looked cool...lol),and she kept commenting on how much bigger i was, and then when we were at home her friend was over and they were drinking some pina colada, and she asked me if i wanted one...this was very wierd...im 16... i just laughed and said no, then she just insisted i had acouple drinks of hers cause it tasted so good...lol...so i eventually left and tried to find something going on tonite, everywhere i stopped ppl(guys) we really nice and helpful, this older guy a senior gave me his cell# and told me to call him 2morrow we will go partying. So that was that...i would attribute..ALL of this to mones...lol..this was not a usual day, i was pulling off \"phantom-results\"(whereever he went) i coulda had sex in the school parking lot had i chose to!
And now that i have carpultunnel im gonna quite typing!

xxxPantero
06-05-2003, 09:18 PM
DUDE THAT\'S AWESOME!

don\'t u just love that feelin you got right now?

you are DA MAN!

everybody give it up for ADAM!!!! whoop whoop!

fizzymcgee
06-05-2003, 11:05 PM
WOOO! reading that post put me in such a good mood. I just ordered AE today too.

nice goin\' adam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tremann
06-05-2003, 11:17 PM
I wish i had discovered mones in high school.......

Untamable
06-07-2003, 08:57 AM
yo bro but why didn\'t you at least try a little something w/ one of the girls. Was any of them hot? It didn\'t have to be sex but, you know, at anytime during the event you could have let your fingers do the talking.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif it would have made HER day. you know what-a-mean
later bro

Sagacious1420
06-07-2003, 11:21 AM
PimpDaddy22,

Great post! I share your love of AE/m. So far, it has given me the most consistant results, compared to others as stand alones or mixes. I am still testing different pheros and mixes under various conditions (application methods and amounts, types of environments, etc.), but when I want to be certain that I\'ll get the results I want, I still rely on my AE/m. It\'s da bomb and, it would seem, that you are too, Adam. Way to go, bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
06-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Okay I didn´t really read this first post because it´s a very hard read ( ie not a single paragraph etc) but I agree with Tremann - </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I wish i had discovered mones in high school.......

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes it might have made some things a lot easier wouldn´t it? Even during my college years, I´d have greatly appreciated the benefits of pheros!!! ( you know, bitches and wankers, [bad word] tutors etc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

adam22
06-07-2003, 03:48 PM
ummm...i for some reason i wasnt really in the mood at that time? or something..i didnt want the other girl mad, but its all good ill prly get some 2nite...the one girl im seeing said she wants to do something tonight, she said we can goto a movie, or i can come over to her house(cause her parents are outta town) around 12 and do something \"fun\" but she wouldnt tell me what...so i guess well see...of course ill be wearing ae+Npa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
06-07-2003, 04:01 PM
Do you think the reason the other girl \"Kayla\" may have been after you because you are dating her friend? Has she acted strangly around you before?

BTW are you a junior?

adam22
06-07-2003, 10:45 PM
ummm...i dont get what u just said, either cause it made no sense or right at this time i am to desensitized to make sense of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I think kayla was tryin to get me to say i really dont like her friend...so she could feel better doin stuff with me...but i think either way she would have...just one way she would be betraying a friend...and I am going into 11th grade this year whatever that makes me, but i am atending a local college instead of highschool...cause im somewhat intelligent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif