PDA

View Full Version : AE/M & NPA

Roadkillray
06-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Just ordered AE/M and NPA we shall see what results they produce thinking about starting out with 2 drop AE and 2 dabs NPA and work up from there.

metroman
06-05-2003, 05:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Just ordered AE/M and NPA we shall see what results they produce thinking about starting out with 2 drop AE and 2 dabs NPA and work up from there.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Welcome to the boards!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'m no guru but thats powerful stuff you might be setting yourself up for an OD. Theres the less is more theory. Maybe 2 drops AE &amp; 1 dab NPA. Have you ever used Pheros before? Then again maybe you can carry it off.

Skyy
06-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Scroll 1/2 down and you will see CK\'s mix\'s

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=70739&amp;page=4&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=2 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=70739&amp;page=4&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=2\")

There is a mix for the duo you plan to use.

Roadkillray
06-05-2003, 07:25 PM
looks like my brew is in the same ball

Roadkillray
06-05-2003, 07:26 PM
park

TBiRD
06-06-2003, 09:20 AM
More than 1 NPA dab , and u OD on the secrets !
Use 3 AE drops with 1 NPA dab ! Best combo u can possibly have.

Watcher
06-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Id be inclined to say 2 drops of AE and 2 Dabs of NPA.
Just to get more of those secret ingredients but 2 drops of AE is a bit much.

Roadkillray
06-18-2003, 11:01 AM
o.k as of 2:25 P.M Wenesday the 18th ...
3 drops AE/m 2 Dabs of NPA and After shave as a cover scent
first off had to stop in Circuit City with the remote to the 51\" HDTV because of it having a mind of its own.. and who decides to wait on me ?? the Manager of the store. whom I have had several change of works with and who always seemed to have a bad attude .. after about the first minute he mellowed out and started joking with me hmmmmmm
even offered to swap remotes out .. but the one I was there about chose to work and not screw up and make a lair out of me .. and then the real test came about 10:30 - 11:00 A.M I had a call to go to a coed hair salon... I figured this should interesting and as a ture test in my minds eye of if this stuff works or if it was just snake juice ...
I walk in the Hair salon dressed as a Plumber.. walk up to the counter and stood there for a very short time when the young lady took a deep sniff and then looked up and stopped what she was doing and just about hung over the counter to talk to me and started flirting.. then this other lady who I walked past when I came in the salon got up out of her chair and came over and started telling me she was there to get her hair done and Tan and asked if I was there to tan myself and before I could shake my head this older woman I believe she is one of the owners stopped what she was doing to also see if she could help me, even one of the hair dressers,\"a very cute one at that\" walked by and did nice long take and a smile,did a hair flip.and I never met any of the women before today

Since I get to meet a lot of people each day this should be interesting to see what else happens .. and will report back here