PDA

View Full Version : i have a question about A1

DZorro
06-05-2003, 10:12 AM
I have been reading very interesting stuff from the product A1, It seems to have very positive effects on woman, but my question is , i also read in one of the earlier post that A1 also made man feel depressed, how deppressed does it make you feel anyway ??
I mean i really one to try this product, but the last thing i need is a product that make you feel deppressed.
I will test this A1 too i just ordered the New pheromax and it contain some A1 so i\'m really interesting in it\'s result aswell.

DZorro,

biteme
06-05-2003, 11:06 AM
It depends on the person, DZorro. I use a lot of A1 and it doesn\'t make me depressed at all. If you get pure A1 and it makes you depressed and/or doesn\'t work for you, you can always return it for a full refund.

Good luck w/the new PX, btw. I\'m in a financial bind, so I won\'t be playing w/new stuff any time soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Whitehall
06-05-2003, 11:17 AM
A-1 puts me in a dark, brooding, grumpy mood. I will use it if the alternative is having to suffer from a PMS\'ing harridan.

Putting it on the back of the neck is fairly safe but combining it with none and nol as in the new Pheromax formula will make it difficult to be happy AND attractive.

CptKipling
06-05-2003, 12:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you get pure A1 and it makes you depressed and/or doesn\'t work for you, you can always return it for a full refund.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You cant get i refund on CS A1 (as far as i know), it\'s meant for experienced users.

MOBLEYC57
06-05-2003, 12:30 PM
I think it\'s said that you can get a refund on all items that doesn\'t come off of one of the specials pages like FBC and FMC. Bruce? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

biteme
06-05-2003, 12:34 PM
Oh, yeah. I forgot about A1 being for experienced users.

Now I\'m not sure if you can get a full refund or not.

Sorry about the confusion, DZorro. You might want to ask Bruce about it.

BassMan
06-05-2003, 12:43 PM
Oh, yeah. I forgot about A1 being for experienced users.

Now I\'m not sure if you can get a full refund or not.

Sorry about the confusion, DZorro. You might want to ask Bruce about it.

From the A1 order page:

<font color=\"brown\"> Warning: Do NOT buy this if you are a newbie.

Neither Love Scent, nor the manufacturer, Stone Labs have the faintest idea what (if anything) this stuff is good for. It is provided for experimental/educational purposes only, due to a raging outcry for its availablility from customers. There are certainly no claims or guarantees whatsoever made or implied by Love Scent or Stone Labs, other than of course that the bottle actually arrives to your door and that it contains what and how much we say it does.</font>

CptKipling
06-05-2003, 12:46 PM
Warning: Do NOT buy this if you are a newbie.
Neither Love Scent, nor the manufacturer, Stone Labs have the faintest idea what (if anything) this stuff is good for. It is provided for experimental/educational purposes only, due to a raging outcry for its availablility from customers. There are certainly no claims or guarantees whatsoever made or implied by Love Scent or Stone Labs, other than of course that the bottle actually arrives to your door and that it contains what and how much we say it does.

I think that means no refund.

krtel
06-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Actually, there is no refund on A1 if I remember correctly.

- Krish