PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Newbie Story

EPMomma
06-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Hi to all -

I decided to look into pheromones to see if they would help me with a problem...My hubby suffers from mild depression (talk therapy, no drugs), and one of his most unfortunate symptoms is lack of interest in sex. We were having (boring) sex once, maybe twice a month. I thought pheromones might persuade him to have a little more interest. So after researching on the forum (thanks, guys!) I ordered PI/w.

Well, the first time I used it (two drops, wrists and neck) it was awesome! I put it on after I got home from work, and we spent an hour or so sitting very close to each other working on bills and stuff (how romantic!) after the kids went to bed. At 10:00 he\'s suggesting we go up to bed (never does this) and then we proceeded to have the most passionate sex we\'ve had in at least 6 years. Deep, passionate kisses and went on for hours! Wow.

So then I thought \"Gee, this stuff really works!\" but thought I should try again to make sure. I put on 3 drops the next time and OD\'d (he slept in the other bedroom!), tried two drops again a few days later, but nothing. So then I\'m thinking it was a coincidence. Then another fantastic experience - same thing: very intense, passionate, lasted about three hours. Two more failures and then another \"Wow\" session. (Didn\'t last as long because we were both so overheated.)

So here are my observations after about three months of PI/w use:
- Does not increase the frequency of sex if the \"target\" is not interested
- If he is interested, it definitely increases the intensity, pleasure and quality of the sex
- I intend to keep testing this theory because it is so much fun

I also notice that my own responses are much more intense. I respond to his intensity and am much more passionate (and creative!). Don\'t know if this is due to the mones or just positive reinforcement. Still, it works for me.

Thanks to you all for being so open with experiences and advice!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Try it with PCC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

So happy for you, thanks for writing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing
06-05-2003, 09:41 AM
Great hit story, EPmomma! Welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Welcome EPmomma. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That makes sense what you said about it only working if the target is in the mood. It\'s not supposed to work wonders (as you know) but it sounds like you are getting very good results when hubby is in the mood to play. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
06-05-2003, 10:39 AM
I\'m glad you\'re getting some good results! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-05-2003, 12:50 PM
Great post, EPMomma! Thanks for sharing your hit story- gotta love those! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif If you get a chance, try AE/w and PCC and see what that does for you. That\'s what I\'m playing with right now, but I don\'t have an SO to test it out on so I\'d like to know how it works for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good luck with your future experiments!

Xehupatl
06-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Wow it\'s really great to see this forum filling up with women!

WE NEED YOU!!

I wonder what happened to BlackWidowWoman ...

EXIT63
06-06-2003, 02:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wow it\'s really great to see this forum filling up with women!

WE NEED YOU!!

I wonder what happened to BlackWidowWoman ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

and Sophie
and Heidi
and Woman
and Marisa

Elana
06-06-2003, 02:51 AM
I agree. I never knew Heidi, but the other three are great. Marisa still checks in. I see her on Who\'s online reading PM\'s. Woman came back a few months ago, but left us again. Sophie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I don\'t know where she has gone. I very am glad that Coyoterose came back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 08:57 AM
They never even got a chance to meet Soup Boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 08:59 AM
I love my Soup Boy.

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Don\'t we all?

He\'s just so, so....Soup Boy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Who couldn\'t love a guy like that?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 09:29 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifHe is, isn\'t he? He is very Soup Boy. *sigh* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sophie
06-11-2003, 04:06 PM
WHO IS SOUP BOY?? I need a laugh!! Thanks for missing me, sweethearts, I\'ve been very down lately....and welcome to EPmomma, too, glad you had results, and thanks for sharing them.

...hello to everyone new, I haven\'t checked in in quite a while. XXOO

edit: what the heck with my siggy, I better go check it....can\'t let the Full Member Club down....oops, is that a pun? I\'m feeling better already being back here!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Hi, Sophie Darlin\'!

The boys were posting goofass posts one day and I said to one of them that what I wanted to do was get out the soup pot, put it over his head, and bang on it with the serving spoon, BONG BONG BONG BONG, how would he like that? I believe it was Jonogo, however he spells it. He got mad (playing) and said he wouldn\'t like it (words to that effect). So I got my feelings hurt because he didn\'t want to be my little Soup Boy. Elana pm\'d me crying laughing.

For some reason we both laugh ourselves stupid over the idea of putting a big pot over one of the guys\' heads and banging on it. Don\'t ask me why.

So then things got slow and boring again and it was all dibs and dabs and \"she looked at me cross eyed, kissed her girlfriend, and wiggled her foot, I think that means she wants my body,\" or \"damn wimmin, never shoulda let \'em learn to read\" kind of posts, so we decided to see how many threads we could put Soup Boy in before we got called down for it.

We had a pretty good time while it lasted. Finally Franki said to quit it so we did.

Then Seadove decided he thought HE was Soup Boy. So we put bad Soup Boy messages in our signatures.

Just trying to keep from going insane, is all.

I ordered myself a life but it hasn\'t come in yet. I think it\'s on backorder, along with the rat\'s ass I sent off for months ago.

So here I am, got no life, and couldn\'t give a rat\'s ass, what are you gonna do.

Gotta go, I can\'t write when I\'m shaking with laughter...

Soup Boy! Soup Boy! Be my little Soup Boy!

Where\'ve you been so long, girl??

sophie
06-11-2003, 04:21 PM
that is pretty funny....wish I\'d been there for it!!

\"It\'s always sumpthin, if it\'s not Soup boy it\'s tan lines, or full members, it\'s always SUMPTHIN!!\" Roseanne Rosannadanna

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2003, 04:29 PM
I blame the pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sophie
06-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Let me just say that I can totally relate to EPMomma\'s experience, but my own marriage is just about on the rocks because of many things (pheromones helped but they weren\'t enough), and I have been depressed for a while so I haven\'t been here much. BIG MISTAKE!! You all put everything into such better perspective.

Isn\'t there truth to the statement that as we approach midlife (I hesitate to use the dreaded word MENOPAUSE) we take stock of our lives and weed out the stuff that is not worthy?? I am going through a lot of midlife crisis right now and love you all for your healthy outlooks. This is a great place to be (these boards) but my life is painful right now. Thanks for being here, even if I don\'t check in regularly.

EXIT63
06-11-2003, 05:09 PM
WE LUV YOU SOPHIE!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2003, 05:14 PM
Yes, we do, we love you big.

Elana
06-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Sophie is back!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It\'s so great to hear from you again. I\'m sorry you are feeling so blue. PM me when you get a chance and we will trash men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
06-11-2003, 09:19 PM
Then Seadove decided he thought HE was Soup Boy. So we put bad Soup Boy messages in our signatures.

Ewwwwwwwwww /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

So I\'m not soup boy?

Just when I was enjoying all this.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 03:24 AM
Oh, you\'re Soup Boy now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 03:25 AM
Nice to finally \'meet\' you, Sophie! I read lots of your posts when I first got here.

Sorry you\'re feeling so down. Maybe we can cheer you up a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-12-2003, 04:29 AM
Oh, you\'re Soup Boy now.

You can\'t get more soup boy than him.
Bong Bong Bong

seadove
06-12-2003, 04:32 AM
You can\'t get more soup boy than him.
Bong Bong Bong

Thanks for your bongs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The grateful bong.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:37 AM
I think we should upgrade to baseball bats for the BONGS.

Maybe that\'ll get the point across. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-12-2003, 04:38 AM
I think we should upgrade to baseball bats for the BONGS.

I\'m kind of partial to sledge hammers.

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:40 AM
Yes!!! A good 20-pound hammer!

And it\'ll be a good shoulder workout too. So many good things could come of this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
06-12-2003, 04:44 AM
Elana my dear:

You can fool most of the people some of the time.

You can also fool some of the people most of the time.

But you cannot fool most of the people most of the time.

But you can chose any weapon you like.I\'m not the one that\'s thrashing around people.

Be healthy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
06-12-2003, 04:44 AM
So many good things could come of this.

So many!!!!!!!!
Don\'t wear white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:46 AM
My favorite color is red. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:47 AM

What does that mean???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
06-12-2003, 04:47 AM
Perfect! Things are just falling right into place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

seadove
06-12-2003, 04:53 AM
SRH this was not meant for you, but you can bang on my head if you like.I\'ll take it like a man.

Go ahead.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2003, 04:55 AM
Elana my dear:

But you can chose any weapon you like.I\'m not the one that\'s thrashing around people.

Be healthy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seadove, your obsession with Elana and all these secret code messages are working my nerves. Any chance we could have a break from the bullsh!t?

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:59 AM
SRH this was not meant for you.

You put in on a public forum, so you might as well explain it.

seadove
06-12-2003, 05:03 AM
Seadove, your obsession with Elana and all these secret code messages are working my nerves. Any chance we could have a break from the bullsh!t?

Yes, definately.But you try and grow up too, ok?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2003, 05:14 AM
Bite me.