PDA

View Full Version : K deficiency?

Sexyredhead
06-05-2003, 08:51 AM
Yesterday I didn\'t eat much, drank a lot of water, got hot and sweaty, and forgot supper \'cause I was out with friends.
Today I\'m tired. Kinda floaty-tired, and I think it\'s a combination of not eating enough yesterday, getting so hot and sweaty, and all that water I drank. Isn\'t that what happens when you lose K?
The reason I ask is because I\'m not a fan of sports drinks. I\'m wondering if I could just take a Potassium pill and it\'ll be better. Gotta go out this afternoon and tonight, and don\'t want the floaty/tired feeling when I do.

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 09:10 AM
What could it hurt?

Your electrolytes could be all out of balance - why not drink a sports drink if it would be that easy?

How \'bout a meal and a nap?

Sexyredhead
06-05-2003, 09:15 AM
Sports drinks make my stomach feel dodgy. Dunno if it\'s the sugar, the salts, or what.

I\'m off to fix lunch now. That\'ll probably help. And to hunt down the K pills. Coulda sworn I had K, but all I see is Mg. Ah well--good for my chlorophyll production. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
06-05-2003, 10:24 AM
Have a banana--lots of \"K\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Yesterday I took a steel rod and jammed it into my scull. Today I have a headache. Will a banana help with this problem as well? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
06-05-2003, 10:38 AM
As long as you don\'t knock the steel rod when you put the banana up to your mouth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Feeling better now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Good lunch. Mg+Zn pills. Regular Multi with K, since I couldn\'t find the K. Must\'ve just *thought* I bought it, \'cause I remember looking at it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 10:39 AM
No. Bananas will not help with this problem.

What you need to do is drop a bowling ball on your toe. That will distract you from the pain in your head.

That was free of charge because I love you so.

Elana
06-05-2003, 10:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That was free of charge because I love you so.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
You Rawk!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 10:42 AM
Indeed. With pizza. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mtnjim
06-05-2003, 02:23 PM
\"Will a banana help with this problem as well?\"

Depends where you jamb the bananna!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 09:58 PM
Did somebody say PIZZA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 08:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Did somebody say PIZZA?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yes, that was Soup Boy. He makes a mean pizza.