PDA

View Full Version : New Pheromax Finally Arrived!!!!!

Bruce
06-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Folks,
The new Pheromax for men finally arrived. It was stuck in customs for some reason (stuck once coming over; then gets stuck again going back; go figure :-) )

It\'s really in the warehouse now. We still have a few bottles of the old stuff left and all the key chains are old formula (there will be no new key chains)

I will add it to the site now.

Cheers,
Bruce

metroman
06-04-2003, 03:47 PM
Yyyyaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Genome335
06-04-2003, 03:58 PM
Sounds Great!!

Andy
06-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Hoooray /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif .. hey ... wait .. why I am hoorayin\' around .. this stuff is produced here anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Genome335
06-04-2003, 04:25 PM
how much A1 is there in the new formula?

Watcher
06-04-2003, 04:52 PM
Are we able to know how much a1 is in this new product or is it part of a secret formula.

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I\'d like to know also. I have some CS A1 and AE. I think I\'ll stick with these two and add a drop of CS A1 to my AE+APC mix

Watcher
06-04-2003, 05:00 PM
You just need NPA,WAGG,PCC and essence for women and you will have youreself a real interesting mix there. Oh also add realm for more fun.
Note this is theroretical and should not be followed by anyone reading this thread.

franki
06-04-2003, 08:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
how much A1 is there in the new formula?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Here is the link to the formula:

http://www.pheromax.com/shop/androstadienone.html (\"http://www.pheromax.com/shop/androstadienone.html\")

The ratio nol:none:a1 is 6:9:10.

Watcher
06-04-2003, 09:37 PM
Looks like this german company has its head screwed on straight. Looking forward to even more improve pheromone products.

DrSmellThis
06-04-2003, 10:12 PM
Good scientifically, in terms of matching natural levels (with more -nol, though; which is OK)found in hairy smelly areas. But it will be easy to OD on A1 when it\'s that high and you can\'t put it on the back of your shirt. Some folks might not be able to wear it. One solution might be to add benzoin to fixate and contain it (a typical thing to do in perfumery).

Hungry
06-05-2003, 03:23 AM
Just placed my order.

I was going to order the CS A1, but this sounds more interesting.

Hungry

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-05-2003, 03:53 AM
Bruce, I think you should put some information in the lc site about this new pheromax. Someone who doesn\'t come to the forum won\'t know what the new formula contains.

The formula of the original pheromax is there but is quite different from the formula of the new one. A1 present and a different -nol pheromone. People should know that.

jose
06-05-2003, 06:22 AM
Bruce also put a photo of the new product so no one gets confused. I already ordered mine and will report any hit results.

Bruce
06-05-2003, 06:48 AM
Bruce also put a photo of the new product so no one gets confused. I already ordered mine and will report any hit results.

The botttle and box are identical to the old formula. The only difference is that about half of the boxes have a sticker on top that tells what the formula is. I asked them to leave that off, but some got it anyway. Your bottle may or may not have that sticker on there.

Bruce

Bruce
06-05-2003, 07:00 AM
Crucial \"by the way\" about Pheromax!!!!

It has been $59.95 for an awful long time already, but I didn\'t want to raise it back to the normal $69.95 right before we got the new formula in.

The stuff is very expensive to buy import etc etc. $69.95 is going to be the price for a long time and probably without any discounts or duos available. This is no marketing ploy when I say the days of $59.95 Pheromax are numbered. I would give it a week max.

Bruce

jose
06-05-2003, 07:07 AM

It has been $59.95 for an awful long time already, but I didn\'t want to raise it back to the normal $69.95 right before we got the new formula in.

The stuff is very expensive to buy import etc etc. $69.95 is going to be the price for a long time and probably without any discounts or duos available. This is no marketing ploy when I say the days of $59.95 Pheromax are numbered. I would give it a week max.

Bruce

Glad I ordered mine today and saved some money. Mmmmm....wouldn\'t someone send me the original by mistake if all the boxes are the same?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-05-2003, 07:36 AM

Bruce

But that will make it as expensive as Primal Instinct. Won\'t that be bad to the pheromax sales? At least, if I considered PI/m and pheromax at the same price, I would obviously choose PI. But that\'s just my opinion, of course.

ShyGuy
06-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Bruce, have the people behind Pheromax told you anything about how effective the new pheromax is compared to the old one? (Like from their own testing, if you can talk about stuff like that)

And if there is a problem with people getting depressed by the A1?

Just wondering, since it sounds like a very intresting product, and I\'ll probably buy it... as soon as someone assures me that it won\'t give me a big depression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Bruce, have the people behind Pheromax told you anything about how effective the new pheromax is compared to the old one? (Like from their own testing, if you can talk about stuff like that)

Just wondering, since it sounds like a very intresting product, and I\'ll probably buy it... as soon as someone assures me that it won\'t give me a big depression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yeah... knowing that would help. We\'re looking to a different kind of product here. I read that the new -nol in this pheromax is more efficient than the -nol in the original pheromax (the -nol we know).

Bruce
06-05-2003, 08:58 AM
2B,
Both Primal and PMax have the same overall amount of pheromones. PMax apparently has a vastly more sophisticated formula than the straight aNONE of Primal. PMax also comes in a nice box with a spiffy atomizer. Based on that and the wholesale price I would say the natural retail price should be higher than Primal\'s; maybe around $75. I think the only reason it is the same is that PMax is the new kid on the block. Primal has a lot of rabid fans though. They claim their carrier oil formula is critical.

Bruce

Bruce
06-05-2003, 09:01 AM

Pretty much everything I know about PMax is published on their website. I asked them about the study they quote wherein the type of aNOL they use is better than the standard form, but haven\'t gotten a response yet.

Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-05-2003, 09:11 AM
2B,
Both Primal and PMax have the same overall amount of pheromones. PMax apparently has a vastly more sophisticated formula than the straight aNONE of Primal. PMax also comes in a nice box with a spiffy atomizer. Based on that and the wholesale price I would say the natural retail price should be higher than Primal\'s; maybe around $75. I think the only reason it is the same is that PMax is the new kid on the block. Primal has a lot of rabid fans though. They claim their carrier oil formula is critical.

Bruce

Precisely, Primal has already a lot of fans, while Pheromax hasn\'t (despite the fact that it seems a great product). And there are no reports about this new formula yet, maybe in a few days there will be some. What I mean is that someone who is not a pro will want to buy something that has already been tested. Like Primal, that is said to be one of the best.

So, there are more chances of getting reports of pheromax use if its price keeps inferior to the PI\'s price for a while (more ppl will buy = more reports = more information about it).

After testing pheromax, and knowing that it does work as we all expect, than it would be a good idea to raise the price to what u think it is fair.

That\'s my humble opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
06-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Difference in my opinion is pheromax is imported from europe and given current cross rates ie euro so strong against the US (european based products are going to be more expensive to US and aussie customers)
SO if you live in the US buy US or aussie products ie stone labs, SOE, or attraction/andro 4.2. Or NPA comes from south africa which i guess given their rising currency is probably due to head north also.

bivonic
06-07-2003, 06:56 AM
I\'m definitely going to pick this up next week once my funds get added to my CC. Also I\'m going to go back to NPA, I miss those hits, PI/m is a good product, but I think NPA would complement the PMax better with their secret ingredients. I intend to spike my oil based Angel/m with NPA, can\'t wait! I wonder what ratio I should use, this stuff is high concentrate Angel so I might want to add more NPA since less of the Angel needs to be applied. Or maybe since PI/m is oil based I\'d be better off using that instead since the oils would mix better? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 07:07 AM
Are you sure you want to mix them in the bottle? How about Frenchie\'s method of mixing them fresh each time, like, in a little dish? I\'m afraid you\'ll end up with scent OD and \'mone OD - and yeah, it\'s hard to figure out exactly what you\'re doing once you spike a scent in the bottle. You don\'t know before hand how long until the cover fades and the \'mones bleed through, and once you\'ve spiked the entire bottle, you have no choice but to reapply both \'mones and cover ...

maybe I think too much about it but it seems to me you could get more precise with your application if you did not spike your whole bottle at once.

bivonic
06-07-2003, 07:21 AM
Yep probably right, I\'m just lazy &amp; was thinking of saving time.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 07:24 AM
I\'m speaking from rueful experience. I completely polluted my big bottle of Angel and kinda wish now I hadn\'t done it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jose
06-07-2003, 07:38 AM
Wouldn\'t it be just easier to put (whatever number of) dabs of NPA on neck and then just spray the Cologne or fragrance on the same area? That way you can use different kinds of fragrances without wasting the whole bottle on one.

frenchie
06-07-2003, 09:20 AM
How about Frenchie\'s method of mixing them fresh each time, like, in a little dish?

Yep, that\'s exactly what I do : I have a little chemist dish. Moreover, I never mix the products before I put them on clothing (or skin). I can change my mind at the last second, and if a mix doesn\'t work, nothing\'s wasted !

jose
06-10-2003, 05:17 AM
Just got the new Pheromax, very slick Atomizer type spray. I even see the red sticker on the box that says \"Androstadienon\" on it. Will be testing it this weekend.

Lorenzo_91
01-25-2006, 09:58 PM
How did your testing

go Jose? Thanks:thumbsup:

tounge
01-25-2006, 10:05 PM
How did your

testing go Jose? Thanks:thumbsup:

Yeah Jose, it has been 2 1/2 years since you left us hanging.

What's the deal?

Lorenzo_91
01-25-2006, 10:19 PM
No seriously has it been two

and half years?:LOL: Now that's hilarious. I was just trying to find out more about this A1 called the love one and

the new PX. Does it really make people fall in love easier or what does it do? Where should I post something like

this. Plus I want to order PX2 but everybody complains it leaks an some have stickers others don't also people end

up getting the one for females. I just don't know what to think.:rofl:

jose
01-26-2006, 09:47 AM
I can't really remember, I think I

only got mild hits but nothing sexual. I still have the product but I guess what always happens is I go back to the

products I know will work for me(AE, SOE, PI).

Lorenzo_91
01-26-2006, 06:47 PM
:box:I wanted to get

some thoughts on Pheromax since most the threads around are so old. Please give the thumbs up or thumbs

down. At least. Did it come out more than two years ago? There is really not to much info as to whether people

like it or not.

:blink:Finally I now have TE, NPA, SOE, Musk Oil, APC and assorted gel packs either here or in

the mail. I want to add a key player to the collection and I was thinking German made. What do you guys think? The

A1 love phero is really enticing. Or is there another superstar I should put ahead?
:hammer: I am now working on

some super dreamy hotties. My colonge collection is Allure Sport, Ultravioletman, XS Summer, Contradiction CK. Can

someone tell me what is a classic for mixing with all the mones I have. Just a fresh all star, I was thinking Cool

Water that I hear mentioned so much. I want a colonge I can put on plenty and not scent OD and make sure I don't

smell like mones. You know like Polo Sport, I can just pour it on and it smells better and better. Does anyone find

this to be the case with some of them? I want light crisp, fresh, delicious any thoughts.
:rofl: , peace.

Lorenzo_91
01-26-2006, 06:59 PM
So that was the new Pheromax

right? I take it you don't recommend it Jose? You did not like it at all really? Because I am hinking of buying it.

Has it really been 2 years since it came out? :think:

Rbt
01-30-2006, 08:31 PM
I picked up Pheromax a few months ago

to play with something with A-1 content. I've only used it a few times. Have no BIG hits to report, but I think it

did kinda work.

Wore it once to a funeral/wake and found my female companions hanging around me, feeling pretty

good for a funeral (although it was a distant relative to both of them, and unrelated to me).

I also "Phero

Tricked" (see thread) it by applying it to a piece of "around the house lounge wear/robe" I gave to my fave target.

She was wearing it for a while while I was around and she seemed to get pretty mellow and enjoyed the back rub I got

in (there were other people there so I couldn't do *too* much). She didn't object to the "quickie" front rub

either. Not much has happend since then, but our relationship, such as it is, is a positive one, so it didn't do

anything bad IMO. This particular target seems to be a bit "-none averse" (reacts badly to -none) but even with the

supposedly high -none content of PMax I didn't see anything negative.

Need to play with it more. May be a

winner. I think, at least, that it is doing me more good than Perception ever did. Possibly on par with Chikara and

AE. I haven't had any problem with the atomizer. I don't think I personally get the "depression" that A-1 is

reported to give to some males.

Lorenzo_91
01-30-2006, 10:56 PM
:thumbsup:Rbt thank you for

that report. That's positive and is exactly what I needed. Somebody just to talk about it that was not two years

ago. It sounds great plus it's German made.
:think: I got to say that the funeral thing is wild. I think

personaly I would draw the line with the mones in something like that. But I got to commend you and say that is

defenetively hard core if there is such a thing. Anyways, peace.

SwingerMD
01-30-2006, 11:50 PM
I've been using my bottle of Pmax

along with my leftover perception colongne as cover. Pretty much the same as Rbt, nothing really big, but it does

gets some fairly mild hits and improves the mood of everyone around me.

Hmm . . . Rtb, you aren't by any

chance trying the funeral angle that Will Ferrel's character in Wedding Crashers did? ;) Perhaps I should go

crash me a wedding with my arsenal of pheromones. :twisted: :D

-SwingerMD

Rbt
01-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Well, I haven't seen Wedding Crashers

so can't say. But hey, might be an idea? ("Funeral Crashers???")

Anyway one reason I decided to try PMax at the

wake/funeral was because of the "easing" effect of the -nol, and the "calming" effect ascribed to A-1. Figured that

would be appropriate given some of the emotional reactions I've seen or heard about at such events. If the -none

got me a date, so much the better... I considered something like SOE but wanted to give the A-1 a shot.

After

all pheromones aren't only for sex/romance.