PDA

View Full Version : Is there a timer...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:01 PM
I was wondering how long it takes before there is any noticable effect. I have PI, APC and I just order Andro 4.2. I\'m here in Florida for College and could use a few pointers from the pros. I have used PI twice, once at a little social gathering and once at the mall. I used APC while I was on Campus. (I don\'t count that time be cause no one was really around) While at the social, I got nothing. Not event a smile. If I could get any help it would not be forgotten.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:02 PM
Hi there, I guess the real trick is to find out the right product or combination of products, the right dosage etc for yourself. There is no real formula which works for everyone. And the same goes for the people you´re trying to impress with your sexy pheros too. Just keep experimenting and when you´ve found the secret formula which works best for yourself stick with or
remember it at least. Finding the right fragrance that suits you can also be an important factor. As for the rest - be friendly, sociable and open and don´t look at girls ( or guys-I don´t know) with your tongue hanging out...) If someone is a jerk they will not be very successful in the long run, no matter how much pheros they use but it also depends on what you´re rying to achieve. Pheros are not some sort of witchcraft magic-spell, and they won´t turn you into a love god. they just give you a little help that´s all so don´t expect too much from them. I don´t know if this helps but good luck.

CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
CJ makes good points, I don\'t know what your social skills are but when a woman looks at you do you smile make eye contact? You would be amazed what a smile can do if you do it first. Introduce yourself say \"hi my name is so so\" get close enough for her to smell the Pheromones but not to close women like their space. If she\'s smiling, laughing, pupils of her eyes are dilated and points her body towards you it\'s an indication she\'s interested. You have to be confident ,women like that. I suggest you don\'t think about it just wear the Pheromones it affects some people and it doesn\'t. it depends on what amount you are putting on and always experiment, experiment, experiment you will find the right combination for you.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

(Edited by jose at 9:36 am on June 7, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
Yes that is exactly right when you find the correct thing for yourself run with it and keep using it maybe more is needed not to much just up the dose a little

**DONOTDELETE**
Effects of pheromones are most of the times subtle and sometimes they are blatant. Just look and see if anything happens that\'s different from your normal routine. Does someone at Wal-Mart ask you a harmless question like \"What do you think of this brand of lightbulb as opposed to this one\", when you usually don\'t get that kind of thingn happening? Do you notice certain people sort of following you around the store - etc. It takes a while to distunguish what actually it is they are doing - they are just like one more trick in the old arsenal - not the whole kitten and kaboodle (if we were kittens - pheromones would be all we needed).

-----
Chemist