PDA

View Full Version : Increase Testosterone naturally!!!

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Here is in my experience, and researching/talking to health experts; the best way to increase your Testosterone and natural anabolic hormone levels.
For best results stack all together and use for 6 weeks and take 2-3 weeks off before your next cycle:
1. <font color=\"green\"> *Tribestan </font> (by Sopharma(bulgarian)&lt;info:www.bodybuilding.com&gt;, or \" <font color=\"green\"> FUZU </font> \"(by Syntrax)&lt;info. www.bodybuilding.com (\"http://www.bodybuilding.com\")&gt;
2.\" <font color=\"green\"> *Humanovar </font>\"(by GEN)&lt;info: www.bodybuilding.com (\"http://www.bodybuilding.com\")&gt;
3.\" <font color=\"green\">*6-OXO </font>\"(by Ergo Pharm), or <font color=\"green\"> Aromazap </font> (by Syntrax) &lt;info www.bodybuilding.com (\"http://www.bodybuilding.com\")&gt;
4.ZMA... <font color=\"green\"> *Z-MASS </font>(by Cytodyne tech)&lt;info:www.bodybuilding.com&gt;

Those with *=best/personal favorite
_________

1. increases LH hormone from pituatary gland and stimulate testes to produce more Testosterone while blocking some estrogen production...also increases sperm health and mobility..increases Erections and Libido.
2. -Increases Natural steroid levels; including DHEA and Testosterone, promoting increased lean muscle size.
-decreases oxidative stress leading toa quick recovery
-increase fat loss
-balances adrenal functions to combat aging
-boosts sexual functions and improves mood and sleep
3.-supresses Estrogen production
-restores natural testosterone production
(chyrisin has been found to only work by high dosage invitro injections)
-first potent and naturally occuring Estrogen Inhibitor
4. Naturally inscreases Testosterone production by giving/creating optimal nutrients and conditions for production.

druid
06-04-2003, 07:11 PM
that Z-Mass PM stuff has caught my eye before. But it has more than regular old ZMA has, I am just wondering what that extra stuff does. does any here know? possible side effects?

druid
06-06-2003, 03:49 PM
BUMMMMMMMP

mikey
06-07-2003, 06:44 AM
hi there,
i made a post a few days ago about COPULINES AND TRAINING (no one read it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif ..)

Wanted to know ; wearing cops DURING training to increase testosteron (more strengh etc...@ work out)

Please some notes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cloud9
06-08-2003, 07:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
that Z-Mass PM stuff has caught my eye before. But it has more than regular old ZMA has, I am just wondering what that extra stuff does. does any here know? possible side effects?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
The Z-Mass PM\'s extra 20-ecydysterone helps support/accelerate protein synthesis. I like it because it doesn\'t have calcium in it to lesson the absorbtion of the ZMA. Some other supplement companies like EAS has Calcium in there ZMA. Check out Syntrax\'s \"Syntrabol\" it has the highest amount of 20-ecydysterone available(more is better)&lt;www.bodybuilding.com&gt;looks up brand listing and click Syntrax, then Syntrabol.

druid
06-08-2003, 01:01 PM
what (if any) are the possible side effects?