PDA

View Full Version : Virginity Poll

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 11:09 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054750169Cloud9\">

How old were you when you first lost your Virginity?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />11
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />12
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />13
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />15
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />16
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />17
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />18
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />19
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />20
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />21
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />22
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />23
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />24
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"14\" />25
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"15\" />26
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"16\" />27
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"17\" />28
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"18\" />29
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"19\" />I\'m still a Virgin because of my Faith
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"20\" />I\'m still a Virgin because I haven\'t found a person I Love
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"21\" />I\'m still a Virgin because I\'m too shy
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"22\" />I\'m still a Virgin because I just can\'t get any!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Whitehall
06-04-2003, 11:29 AM
missed 14 which is what I would answer.

Genome335
06-04-2003, 11:35 AM
lol I lost my virginity on my 14th birthday, so I just put 15 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

MOBLEYC57
06-04-2003, 11:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
missed 14 which is what I would answer.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
lol I lost my virginity on my 14th birthday, so I just put 15 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

THE 14 CLUB\'S IN THE HOUSE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

akinu
06-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Well you know virginity is not a concrete thing for us as it is for girls.. How do you describe virginity? I first made love with clothes off but no \"organs\" included at my 17. First blowjob was at 18. First intercourse without ejac was at 18 also. Intercourse with first ejac was at 19. And I got a stable relationship with a stable sexlife at 20.. Now I am 21. Who knows what future holds? But I will check 19.. You know things are going slow in Turkey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 12:04 PM
Loss of virginity=partial or full insertion of penis into the vagina with or without ejaculation.

MOBLEYC57
06-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Good job 9! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif A teacher\'s job is never done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 12:07 PM
I was 16, partially because of advice from friends. Dont get me wrong, i did other stuff, but people kept saying how much they regretted just throwing it away with someone they barely knew. There was this one guy who by 16 (maybe 15 i\'m not sure) had bedded 50 girls, and he told me how crap it was to lose it with some random girl in the back of a van, lol. And then another guy who lost it on a toilet, and another in a toilet cubicle... All said to wait until at least in a good relationship.

In fact most of my friends are virgins (i think!). Not \'cos they are ugly, but more because they dont try with women that much, which I try to help with little luck!

Nimbus
06-04-2003, 12:13 PM
No sex until 17. Then I met this girl in a meeting organized by my school and it all started: b/j\'s, common and \"strange\" positions... It was really a sudden introduction (no pun intended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )! Didn\'t use pheros at all to hook up with her.

I have had other girls after her, but she still retains a valuable place in my life\'s memories (obviously not just for the mere sexual part of our relationship).

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 12:14 PM
I was a virgin because of religious reasons,and then I met the woman I wanted to marry. when I knew we would eventually get married for sure I lost mine. Ofcourse, I employed my virginity in a tacticle manner by giving myself to her when she was thinking of going into the army because she was on her on and was having financial problems. She said if I hadn\'t of made love to her she probably would have left for the army. She\'s living with me and my parents for now while I\'m in college so she can save up some money from her job. That would have ment seeing her for a few days or so every 3 months if she was in the army. Thought I\'d share my personal story. btw I was 19

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 12:40 PM
check out my new post on the best stack to naturally increase testosterone production in the HEALTH forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 12:42 PM
I was 13 going on 14.

pelotudo
06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
19, February of this year actually. Before then, I was always too shy, and wanted to wait for the special one.

I ended up [bad word] my best friends g/f; and when I say my best friend, we were BEST friends... We had known each other since last summer, and hadn\'t spent more than 1-2 days apart doing stuff together. They were breaking up (the next day actually), and I guess she needed something to help her out even more with it...so she invited me over (not that this hasn\'t happened before, we hung out a lot). We went to the movies, then came home, she started kissing on me, one thing led to another...and that is to this day the only thing I have ever regretted in my life. She was a good friend, and I trusted her and was comfortable with her; that\'s probably the only reason it happened. I wanted either a. someone who was in a relationship with me (which I\'ve never had a serious relationship in my life. 2 months is my longest relationship, and that ended like a month before all this happened). or b. someone who wouldn\'t judge...

Anyways, my friend went suicidial and his life sucks right now b/c of me. He\'s cut himself, we don\'t talk, bad things...

So yeah, other than that one time (we ended up having sex 1 time after that, but that\'s it), that\'s it for me. Since then I\'ve been with 3 different girls (including the one I\'m hooking up w/ now), couple BJ\'s and oral, but nothing more.

Ack, gdamnit, I can\'t stop typing...bye guys

-Jon

EXIT63
06-05-2003, 05:38 AM
How am I supposed to vote. 32 isn\'t on here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif