PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about phermones and warm weather

DZorro
06-04-2003, 10:15 AM
Today was really hot hear in Holland, and i did noticed that i smelled diffrent, then normal, i tried covering it up with colgne, but it only made matters worse.
So my question is, is there a better way to covering it up, with hot weather ?? or do you recommand, not to use phermones at all ??

DZorro,

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 10:17 AM
hot weather is synthetic pheros enemy if applied to the skin because more bacteria would develope in hotter conditions and convert your mones. Clothing application is best if you know you are going to be sweating.

DZorro
06-04-2003, 10:21 AM
I guess using NPA today was a bad idea, because it was NPA, that i could not coverup very well.
I really smelled strange today. The more i was sweating the worse it wood gett i could even hear a couple girls saying man someone hear needs a shower. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .I guess i will lay it down a couple of day\'s again without phermones to see the effect cool off a bit.
But i do seem to get this only with really warm weather.

DZorro,

DZorro
06-04-2003, 10:24 AM
cloud9 thanks for the tip, i\'l try that tommorow, i will try appliyng it on my clothes for a change, i normmaly use phermones on my skin, because it really gets alot of work to get the phermones out of my clothes, but i will try that tommorow.

DZorro,

Charisma
06-04-2003, 10:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If it ain\'t broken don\'t fix it

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Suggestion for a new tagline: If it\'s broken, fix it. If it ain\'t, improve it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Btw, after the showers an hour ago, you could have washed the mones of for sure! Damn what a storm!

To get back on your post: what did you have for dinner last night? Garlic, onions and in massive amounts of consumed alcohol leave a terrible smell on your skin. Garlic and onions (allium family) cleanse your body from the inside out (your pores). Alcohol is considered toxic by the body and your liver starts working overtime accompanied by the known \'results\'.

MOBLEYC57
06-04-2003, 11:38 AM
hot weather is synthetic pheros enemy if applied to the skin because more bacteria would develope in hotter conditions and convert your mones. Clothing application is best if you know you are going to be sweating.

B I N G O ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
06-04-2003, 11:43 AM
I always like hot weather because of the fact that my mones are more effective. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy
06-04-2003, 12:16 PM
I am with Franki on this one.

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Well NPA or TE an Anone only product would be ok, but it wouldn\'t last as long on the skin in hot wheater. If your using an Anol, and/or Arone product then you have to worry about conversion and loss of the effects of Anol and Arone.

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 12:21 PM
When I am wearing AE a product with Anol and Arone I generally give it 4-5 hours of effectiveness on the skin because of the conversion of Anol and Arone on the skin is quicker, less if I sweat and get hot. I reapply on average every 4-5hrs of AE use, or something that has Anol/Arone in it. On clothing Anol and Arone generally last 8hrs before showing signs of conversion/oxidation. I apply 2 drops around my neck and 1 drop on my front inner collar for a lasting effect, and then I cover my neck area with 1 1/2 dabs of APC.

DrSmellThis
06-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Honestly I am not aware of rone or -none losing anything even after 10 hours. Rone does not convert into -none, as far as scientists know. I do think it is easy to overapply rone, for sexual hits.

Genereally -none is what things convert into, but it seems pretty robust itself. Same with the secret NPA mones, which seem to be near the end of the conversion chain already. -Nol, on the other hand, starts converting after 20 minutes. A1 converts easily too. It might be that you are ODing on the end of chain mones with time, rather than losing them.

Though it\'s more complicated, I like to think of working with the conversion process, at least for a day or so. Most of what\'s at \"the end\" seems to be the more sexual mones, some of which are unknown, of course. So if anything, you may be getting extra unknown mones as a bonus. Since talking about this with Oscar long ago, I have been going on an almost 24 hour half-life assumption for end of chain mones.

What this means is that amounts, timing, and points of application are crucial if you want to have control. Sounds like you\'ve gotten to know your body smells, which is the first step toward control. Also observe the automatic reactions -- the subtle ones -- of the women around you, the circumstances, and which women are reacting. You can notice it with every single woman you run across if you are observant.

Shoe
06-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Rone does not convert into -none, as far as scientists know.

For what it\'s worth... I believe the conversion does occur very slowly. I have a 1 oz dropper bottle with just a few ml. of chem set -rone on the bottom I\'ve been using over the past six months or so. It\'s been exposed to heat in my car and opened / closed almost every day. And over time I\'m getting an increasing -none affect - I OD with -none very easily and it\'s unmistakable. By now I think it\'s at least 50% -none. Maybe it converts to something else and then to -none or something similar... who knows.

The moral of the story is be careful with the stuff... I\'m getting some dropper top bottles to reduce oxygen exposure, and keep it out of the heat.

Probably doesn\'t apply to this situation, though.

CptKipling
06-05-2003, 02:04 AM
It\'s probably not direct conversion, something like -rone---&gt;A1-----&gt;-none or something like that.

-rone is the parent compound for the majority (??) of andogens, so in theory somewhere down the line you get -none.