PDA

View Full Version : Making hair grow faster...

pelotudo
06-04-2003, 03:46 AM
Anyone know anything to take or use that will make my hair grow faster? I\'m trying to get it grown out as fast as possible. Any vitamins/hair products?

-Jon

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:34 AM
Jon- If your hair still looks like it does in your pics..... don\'t change a thing!

Enticing
06-04-2003, 04:48 AM
\"Hair and Nails\" vitamin supplement will help keep it healthy and shiny...

elvido
06-04-2003, 04:50 AM
summer. hair grows faster in the summahtime.

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
summer. hair grows faster in the summahtime.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s always been true for me.

pelotudo
06-04-2003, 07:32 AM
No Elana. Sadly, it\'s short now...too short. I got it cut, and the lady like freaking went down on it. I was going to my old messed up short spikey look, but it didn\'t work, and I basically have a 4 on the top, 2 on the sides. There\'s nothing in the front to spike up at all it\'s so short.

Since it\'s already short like it is now, I\'m going to color it (either red, or a little bit of blonde) so that when it grows out in a couple of weeks I\'ll have colored tips.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjAyNzA2czQxM2RmZDMxeTU0MQ%3D%3D (\"http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjAyNzA2czQxM2RmZDMxeTU0MQ%3D%3D\")

Copy that url and paste it in a new window to see the pic. My hair is about 1/2 that length now, with nothing in the front. That\'s an old schoo pic of me too. I was going for that look in the pic, but w/ spiked up/messy in the back. Now I\'ve got a hat on ALL the time cuz it looks ghey, and I want it longer again.

Any vitamins that promote hair growth?

-Jon

Sexyredhead
06-04-2003, 07:35 AM
Hair is protein, so I\'d suggest you eat more protein. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 07:48 AM
Pelotudo is now sin pelo, huh? I hate when the hair dresser fvcks up.

Selenium, L-cysteine, and MSM work well for skin, hair, and nails.

pelotudo
06-04-2003, 09:34 AM
Yeah, it was shorter than I wanted to go. I checked out the Hair/Nail stuff at Publix. It was like $7, and had a ton of vitamins in it. I\'m taking a multi-vitamin and L-arginine daily already, so I\'m not sure I want to be taking my multi + all of those.

Whitehall
06-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Gotu Kola

According to HerbPharm, this stuff makes your hair and nails grow faster.