PDA

View Full Version : Of hunters, predators, bait and prey

Andy
06-03-2003, 11:38 PM
I am starting this discussion because there have been some posts from users that had obviously no luck with pheromones at all. Most members suggested different products, other application points or even complicated mixes. There have been some that suggested to be more outgoing and such ... and this is where I\'d like to bump in ...

Like I said, some members suggested our new fellows to be more outgoing. I think this is an important factor, they\'ve been a bit vague on this topic though. I think beein\' outgoing alone will take most people a huge step forward, but it won\'t take them to their personal goal (i.e. gettin laid, starting a relationship) alone. The competition is quite high these days and you might need a real edge to win.
I analyzed the behavior of successful men and women while beein\' clubbing and came to the conclusion that we can easily seperate them into two groups ...

Hunters
Hunters plan their hunts, they know what they want and are always well prepared. They usually don\'t go after a target without proper preparation. They sneak around their targets, lay baits, maybe traps and go in for the kill as soon as the right opportunity shows up. Hunters are usually alone, because they have planned everything in detail and don\'t want other hunters to compete in most cases.

Predators (Like me)
Predators are a very different kind. They don\'t like planning, traps or baits. They just go for their prey guided by emotions. They might sneak around for a while like the hunter does, but they jump their targets in the end, bringing them down by force (I\'ll explain this force later), killing with a quick bite. Predators are often, yet not always, found in small groups with a strong hierarchic system. The alpha takes what he wants and leaves the rest for his betas. The group is often followed by an omega. He forms the end of the ranking and is often target of projected failures of the betas. The omega is often protected by the alpha in order to keep the group integrity up. Solo predators often evolve from previous group alphas and betas. They leave their group mostly because they want to retire from the actual hunt in order to find a prey they\'d like to keep.

There is a different group, but they are the kind of opportunistic entities that most people have been their whole lifes themselves. I don\'t think there\'s much to talk about them.

Uhu, ok, well, and how does this actually help me? In case you asked this yourself you have to think about the following points ...

1.What is my goal
2.What is my real self

The first is easy, I bet you know what your goal is, the only problem should be how you achieve it. This might be the wrong place in case you don\'t know your goal. You might need some professional help on this one.

The second is a little harder because you\'ve been punched into shape by your social environment. Don\'t look at the things you do, look at the things you would do without this conditioning. It\'s basically about how you feel and how you\'d express your feelings without the given borders. Once you\'ve thought about it and developed the special feeling in your gut you know whether you are a hunter or a predator.
I don\'t like most hunters, because they tend to be dishonest and lie (laying bait and traps). There are some straight ones out there though, it leaves the planning factor alone. I respect their way of handling things but I don\'t like doin\' it this way myself.

Ok ... enough said to begin with .. your turn .... I\'ll pick it up later in case you want to hear more ...

Watcher
06-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Good post ANdy, NLP techniques can be applied right across the board to change any guys mindset, which is i think the most important aspect of getting and going after the females in a successful way.

seadove
06-04-2003, 02:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am starting this discussion because there have been some posts from users that had obviously no luck with pheromones at all

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Very good post Andy.I suppose I can include myself under the above mentioned catagory.I do get successful responses from my hunting experience when I use mones but they do not statistically overcome the amount of successes when I don\'t.

You were talking about preparations and plannings.Yes I agree with you about that, it seems that whenever I \"plan\" my attempts to pick up a date, I have the best successes.

My favorite attemts are on weekends, I usually spend them at hotel resorts, and if I don\'t have a female partner I go with a bunch of guys.There, I seperate from them, my experiences indicate when you bunch up with guys your chances deminish. Then I \"invest\" in buying tickets to the best disco hotels on location.This is a risk but then you can flog them on later if you don\'t succeed.

My last attempt came out most successfully, and the girl I picked up last time is now living in my home.I was in the lobby of the hotel, and there were two girls sipping drinks at a far corner.One of them was a smasher, so I decided to approach both of them, telling them if they don\'t have anything to do let\'s do it together, cause I have tickets.

They agreed when they heard which disco joint I was talking about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.The next day, down by the pool, me and the good looking chick became good friends and now she lives with me.

So when you were talking about planning and investments etc, yes you were talking sense there, and I think your post is of great value especially to the young guys who generally seem to depend on minimum neccessaties like good looks and good fortune.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-04-2003, 03:05 AM

Very good post Andy.I suppose I can include myself under the above mentioned catagory.I do get successful responses from my hunting experience when I use mones but they do not statistically overcome the amount of successes when I don\'t.

So, it seems like pheros do not give you noticeable results... why do u use them if u achieve the same results without them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 03:20 AM
So, it seems like pheros do not give you noticeable results... why do u use them if u achieve the same results without them?

I\'ll tell you why.You\'ll notice that I joined the forum in december.I joined just for fun at that time, and it was only about two months ago that I ordered my initial order.
So this is a short time to decide if they work on me or not, and I have yet to learn how to apply it on me, if I remember at all to apply it.I keep ODing a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 03:24 AM
Big merit sticker for Andy!

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-04-2003, 04:13 AM
So, it seems like pheros do not give you noticeable results... why do u use them if u achieve the same results without them?

I\'ll tell you why.You\'ll notice that I joined the forum in december.I joined just for fun at that time, and it was only about two months ago that I ordered my initial order.
So this is a short time to decide if they work on me or not, and I have yet to learn how to apply it on me, if I remember at all to apply it.I keep ODing a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

But weren\'t there any situations when u were sure the mones were working?

Andy
06-04-2003, 04:19 AM
Thanks for your contributions guys ..

I wanted to leave this point for later but since you\'ve brought it up .... the \"Pheromone Question\" ...

Everybody on the forum who read the posts for a while knows that pheromones are no love potion. They might be the final needed edge you need to land the plane on that tiny 20 feet spot. There are various situations where mones might be helpful.

There\'s one thing that works for both, hunters and predators alike ... a prey that is DIHLing lost, period. The hunter knows that this short time of a shock is enough to raise his weapon and give the deadly shot, the predator knows that this is the time to start the attack. Some people are still concerned how to break the ice on a DIHLed target .. bullshit, you\'ve already penetrated every defense there might have been. Right timing is crucial here, you want to get her in the right mindset and this is as soon as she starts to switch back to normal brain functions. Don\'t approach a girl that is still DIHLed because she will be confused, rather focus on her and make sure she\'s aware that you are aware of her noticing you. One thing that seems to be important is space, it looks like it\'s the best to back away a little after your target started DIHLing. So take a step or two back and look into her eyes and wait till she seems to get back and notices her environment again. Don\'t wait to long either, she will switch up all defenses again and in a clubbing/bar situation maybe her bitch-like protective behavior too. Always give her a smile before approaching. While approaching read her body language, two points that seemed to be very good indicators are eyes and body posture. Her eyes should be dilated and her look should fade downwards as soon as you approach (it\'s still good if she\'s still focused on your eyes, but a submissive fade downwards means that you\'ve almost won). Her body should be facing towards you and a little nervousness has proven to be helpful, don\'t continue the approach (or keep it light at least) if she\'s looking around desperately .. that means she\'s searching for a way outta this situation and that\'s not good .. unless you\'re planning to kill her or knock her unconcious before proceeding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Like I said, this is true for hunters and predators alike, it might be more handy for the predators but even hunters would be stupid as hell if they wouldn\'t use this given opportunity.

Predators reap more benefit from mones than hunters in any other situation. Hunters add mones to their overall appearance, it\'s part of their hunting preparations and they complete their overall appearance this way. I talked about the force predators use to bring their prey down. This is of cause sexual force (no, you ain\'t goin\' to rape her dumbass). They are projecting their own sexuality to the prey lifting them up to the same mindset (yes, you are right on this one, it\'s plain and simple \"fvck,fvck,fvck\";)). It\'s always hard unless you know exactly who your target is, how the character is and what your prey likes or dislikes, but it\'s even 10 times harder without mones. Our own pheromone signature whispers all day long \"fvck me\", especially in spring/summer, with the right mones on you, your phero sig will be shouting it out.

seadove
06-04-2003, 04:29 AM
But weren\'t there any situations when u were sure the mones were working?

No, I don\'t think so.All I get is\"Geez what\'s that terrible smell!\"

When I apply APC alone, no one complains, but then no one claps their hands.

I tried a combination of NPA+Aftershave of Gabbana.No one flipped their lids.

NPA+Gavinchy no body whistled.

JB#1 original mix, Odied.

JB#1 my mix, less on the NPA more on the APC, no OD, but no one tilted.

So my chum, I\'d better depend on my looks and my poetry to pretect me.Technical estrategies, preying, to be enough cheeky to approach and the preparation to be denounced.

Until I get what I want.

Andy
06-04-2003, 04:33 AM
Note ... These things are written from the men\'s side, a lot of this stuff work for women too, though there are some differences I noticed (It\'s not only the eye contact part, it\'s a little bit deeper). Maybe Elana can give us some views from the side of a female predator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:38 AM
I don\'t sneak around or play games. I am about as direct as they come. If I see something/someone I want, I just take it. Nothing (in the right environment of course) would stop me from walking up to a guy, and telling him what I want to do to him. I don\'t like to go too into detail about myself on the forum. Some things are more for behind the scenes (PM\'s and emails) talk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 04:40 AM
Nothing (in the right evironment of course) would stop me from walking up to a guy, and telling him what I want to do to him

If I get that approach in real life I\'d probably stay away from that girl.

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:44 AM

My guess is I wouldn\'t be approching you, so you have no worries.

seadove
06-04-2003, 04:47 AM

I\'d be warning the other guys though.

EXIT63
06-04-2003, 04:50 AM

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-04-2003, 04:51 AM
Uh oh ... what actually happends if two equally strong predators meet and see each other as prey. Hope this isn\'t like in wildlife ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 04:54 AM
I was seperating what is done on the Internet from what\'s happening in real life.
I strongly believe that Elana would NOT, I repeat NOT approach guys in the manner she described.

Life outside is totally different.

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:55 AM
You don\'t know me! Don\'t tell me what I would and wouldn\'t do outside this forum!

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:58 AM
Uh oh ... what actually happends if two equally strong predators meet and see each other as prey. Hope this isn\'t like in wildlife ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'d sure love to find out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 04:59 AM
You don\'t know me! Don\'t tell me what I would and wouldn\'t do outside this forum!

I\'m not telling you anything.You do what you want.

We were having a sane argument in this thread and your point of view may mislead people into believing that most women are Elanas.

Andy
06-04-2003, 05:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

Really ? Maybe for people who hide behind their screens. I don\'t like talking stuff that is not 100% the truth, that counts in rl like everywhere else. I don\'t differentiate between rl and internet.

EXIT63
06-04-2003, 05:02 AM
Come on!...Everyone knows there\'s only 1 Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki

Really ? Maybe for people who hide behind their screens. I don\'t like talking stuff that is not 100% the truth, that counts in rl like everywhere else. I don\'t differentiate between rl and internet.

Then show your picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif And everyone else too who says he/she is not hiding ....

seadove
Andy,
You are realistic.

I\'m talking about unrealistic items here.

Elana
Really ? Maybe for people who hide behind their screens. I don\'t like talking stuff that is not 100% the truth

Me either. That\'s why I don\'t always say too much on the forum, but what I do say is the truth.

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:05 AM
Come on!...Everyone knows there\'s only 1 Elana!

Exactly.

I rest my case.

Andy
06-04-2003, 05:06 AM
Awww , cummon Franki, you know that I am shy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:06 AM
Franki- I saw them. I can tell you about them if you would like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
06-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Yeah, give me a PM with the link or an email, so I can see what a lovely guy he is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:10 AM
Yeah, give me a PM with the link or an email, so I can see what a lovely guy he is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I can\'t do that. He\'s got stuff on me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:10 AM
As Andy suggested, maybe we should ask Elana to chip in her 2 cents regarding various male hunting nethods, say, the ones that I successfully use.

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:12 AM
I think an obvious PLANNED hunt could look desperate.

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:15 AM
I think an obvious PLANNED hunt could look desperate

That\'s a useful suggestion Elana.Thanks.

Can we have some more?

Teach me how to keep my date.Like tell me what to do or not to do.

BTW she\'s sitting next to me and although her English is not that good she seems to be quite amused.

Andy
06-04-2003, 05:17 AM
Beein\' kidnapping Thais again ? (J/K)

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Beein\' kidnapping Thais again ? (J/K)

Good English, Andy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:19 AM
No Seadove. Everyone here knows what a stud you are. You are in a class by yourself. You just keep on doing whatever it is you are doing.

franki
06-04-2003, 05:20 AM
No Seadove. Everyone here knows what a stud you are. You are in a class by yourself. You just keep on doing whatever it is you are doing.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:21 AM

Oh Geeeeeez /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Now you made her giggle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Would you like a picture of her?

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:22 AM
OMG! Must I be blunt? Nobody cares about your imaginary friends.

Andy
06-04-2003, 05:23 AM
Good English, Andy

Yes me know miss, this always like this how I have no enough phun. You you understanding this miss, I beg so. Verry much much thing.

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:23 AM
Good English, Andy

Yes me know miss, this always like this how I have no enough phun. You you understanding this miss, I beg so. Verry much much thing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:26 AM
My g/f is saying that you are jealous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What shall I tell her?

Ok I\'ll tell her that you are a computerized software, 2nd Edition.Like in Matrix

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:27 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

franki
06-04-2003, 05:28 AM
My g/f is saying that you are jealous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What shall I tell her?

Ok I\'ll tell her that you are a computerized software, 2nd Edition.Like in Matrix

Elana and Ivan, could you two get a room (or a boxing ring)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Charisma
06-04-2003, 05:29 AM
Good English, Andy

Hmm, a good one for http://www.engrish.com/ (\"http://www.engrish.com/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 05:31 AM
Big merit sticker for Andy!

Yes, indeed, Andy, nice post, well done.

Seadove, go pound sand, would you?

To get back to the point of Andy\'s very excellent thread (perhaps those who are so elated at finally having a real live girlfriend that they can\'t shut up about it could start their own threads *ahem*), Elana is not the only one who employs a very direct approach.

I like a very direct approach and that\'s what I use, too. It intimidates and scares off some guys (and some girls, now that I\'m hunting girls, too), but for me that just weeds out the weak, so it\'s good. A guy who feels I\'m too aggressive is generally not aggressive enough for me, so if his impulse is to avoid my advances, I go to another target. I want a guy who\'s got \"Bring it on, baby, I\'m ready for you and then some\" in his eyes, rather than \"Oh, my! She\'s too high octane ...\" Ideally, this on many levels - intellectually, emotionally, approach toward life, etc., not just sexually, but definitely sexually.

There are not many women like me and Elana -- it\'s true we are anomalies. But we do exist.

BTW, Andy\'s comments about eye contact are worth noting. I\'ve said before, the deal is sealed in the eyes while you\'re talking about other things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 05:37 AM
You mentioned one responce to a DIHL in a particular situation, which is spot on.

But there is another responce. But it\'s all about feeling which one is right to use, the wrong choice could crash her out of it because it is against the flow of the mood. The alternative is to take a step close, so you\'re completely inside her personal space, she focuses the positive feelings she is getting more on you. Maintain eye-contact, not in a stare way, keep you expression soft. Now for the kino, i prefer to start with something less intrusive, but again, read the mood. Lightly touch her arm, stroke downwards slowly and let your hand fall on her hip. That is just one example, it maybe too fast, maybe too slow. All through this maintian the eye contact. If she gives signals that she wants to kiss you (again, dont expect it it could be too early), such as her glancing down to your lips, move in and kiss her. If you feel the mood is going elsewhere, talk to her, nothing fancy, just start with \"Hi\", keep it slow and sensual if she is still in gaga land, but either way if you still have her attention at this point, you\'ve got her.

That is just an example, do not think of this as something to learn and repeat, you should be training yourself to repond to signals. Always bear in mind that you want her to be feeling gooooood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, her good feelings will be associated with you if you do it right.

Note: DIHL\'s are rare! If you get one, seize it! A lot of reactions to \'mones are very mild DIHL\'s (they get the good feelings), so you responnd by taking the above and translating it into something usable in lighter situations. I think some of the most common reactions are those where people have already got hit by the \'mones, and either you missed it or you didn\'t know they were responding. This is where you get the attention, girls wanting to talk to you etc. What do you do here? Well you talk back! This situation is idealy suited for the cocky/confident/funny stuff.

Elana
06-04-2003, 05:39 AM
Damn you are good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
At 17 years old it\'s really amazing how in the know you are.

You are so smooooooooooooooooooooooth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 05:44 AM

You are so smooooooooooooooooooooooth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just some basic stuff i think every newbie should know!

FTR: Guess you were right about my powers of persuasion! (from my stars...)

Andy
06-04-2003, 05:45 AM
Yup, really good addition. I had better experiences with staying out of her personal space before the actual DIHL wears off. But that might be a misinterpretation or my social environment.

Engrish.com is sooooooo rofl lol laugh pant pant rofl

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:46 AM
You are so smooooooooooooooooooooooth

Damn That got us both hot.

If you\'ll excuse us we\'ll just slip to the other room for a while?

Elana you can entertain the 17 year olds, but don\'t tell their parents you won\'t know what they might think.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 05:49 AM

hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just some basic stuff i think every newbie should know!

FTR: Guess you were right about my powers of persuasion! (from my stars...)

You write well and your advice is good and there\'s no question you\'re talented - and I believe your talent lies in this: \"you should be training yourself to respond to signals.\" THERE it is, that\'s the heart of it.

Always a pleasure, Cpt.

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 05:52 AM
I\'d take Elana home to see my parents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My dad would prolly be proud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But then I\'d prefer the house to be empty if i\'d got Elana to myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

seadove &lt;-------- <font color=\"green\"> green eyed monster! </font>

seadove
06-04-2003, 05:54 AM
seadove &lt;-------- green eyed monster!

He he he

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You should thank me for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 05:56 AM
I\'d thank you more for any effort toward staying on topic. Andy started a good thread here. It\'s a shame to see it degenerate.

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 06:09 AM
Maybe this stuff deserves a place in the Cookbook? Not the comedy genius that is seadove /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but i think it\'s a usefull collection of advice.

I think Whitehall will have something so say on the matter of DIHL\'s, and possibly Oscar...

Andy
06-04-2003, 06:23 AM
I think Whitehall will have something so say on the matter of DIHL\'s, and possibly Oscar...

That\'s what we are waiting for .. more useful input.

seadove
06-04-2003, 07:22 AM
I\'d thank you more for any effort toward staying on topic. Andy started a good thread here. It\'s a shame to see it degenerate.

It started out nice but Elana spoilt it by putting in unrealistic suggestions. like things like that happens all the time.

Hurray for Andy for posting this stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 08:07 AM
Do you ever think about anything besides Elana?

Seems like your girlfriend there would get jealous and want some attention.

But then again, blow up dolls are not so demanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seadove
06-04-2003, 08:29 AM
But then again, blow up dolls are not so demanding.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That;s funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for making me laugh.

tallmacky
06-04-2003, 09:34 AM
Seadove you remind me of that movie \"Red Dragon\". In it Edward Norton\'s character is asked by Hannibal, \"So how did you catch me\", he said because you\'re insane.
======================

Ivan, you are a man of wisdom, you should devote all of your time to your current girlfriend, that must hurt her to know that you can show someone online more attachment and love then to her? I see 2 types of guys the ones that know that love takes 2 and the ones that think they can make love for the 2. On another note Ivan, I think you are much more of the romantic, which is a good thing. I am too realistic and it makes one boring eh?

Sorry I did not get to read this whole thread yet.

Whitehall
06-04-2003, 09:48 AM
I\'m still not certain how best to exploit DIHLs. They don\'t happen often enough (to me, at least) to gather a huge experience base. Theory is weak too, although we\'ve tried.

My current plan, next time I get one, is to talk softly and try to enter her consciousness by making a personal connection. Touching will often be too jarring, I think, so smooth words and lot\'s of eye contact are the method. The content of what you are saying will focus on togetherness and spur images of pleasure and connectedness - I hope. Speaking with strength and confidence but not aggressively is probably the best policy.

Someone correctly pointed out that trust is necessary, if not sufficent, in a woman allowing herself to share sex with a man. No trust - no sex - seems reasonable to me. Therefore, let her draw you into her world.

This is vague, I realize, but it\'s a place to start.

Good luck, men.

Andy
06-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Women have been in their world their entire lifes. Most are glad to escape their world and follow you into yours. In fact it\'s even something I used in the past on women that weren\'t sure if they wanted to start something (read played hard to get). I eventually touch her shoulder and whisper something like \"How old are you\" \"Blah\" \"So you\'ve been XX years in your world, what would you have to lose if you\'d follow me in my world this night?\" You need lots of rapport and stuff, I use it in these situation where you know that she\'s only playin\' hard to get and needs the right feelin\' to let herself go. It works just too good that I\'d recommend following \"her\" into her world. It looks like this is something they just don\'t want.

Icemone
06-09-2003, 04:40 AM
Great thread !!!!

The BEST way to exploit a DIHL depends on the WOMAN ( person ) in front of you at the time !!!!!!!!

Callibrate to them and PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to them and how they react.

If touching seems like it might be too jarring then USE other ways :

Your VOICE Very Resonant Tonality, smooth, sexy, the kind of voice you actually FEEL as much as hear...and
want to listen carefully...

Your EYES Soul Gazing so that she FEELS a real connection with you and you with her So she gets YOUR INTENTIONS feeling both LUST as well as feeling TRUST

And of course, your Pheros will take care of the SCENT/SMELL so make sure your BREATH smells/tastes good because... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bivonic
06-09-2003, 03:30 PM
I posted this experience before, my best DIHL experience to date, I went a little far given the circumstances. I was talking to a girl I just met, she was good friends with pretty good friends of mine, valentine\'s day. She was in my space boobing me a little as we argued baseball (heated debate =) she is quite a talker, then she just shut the f*ck up &amp; stared into my eyes (the whole time we were no more then 8-10 inches apart) I recognized the DIHL almost as soon as she shutup because of the change in her behavior, her pupils were very dilated &amp; when I asked her if she was ok she was speechless. Then I said to her, \"You must be feeling REALLY good right now!\" in a monotonous voice. Her pupils dilated even MORE! Plus she had a little smirk on her face, again, no verbal response. I took a chance, we were in a bar, actually backroom with a few pool tables, she was actually on a date with this guy I know (acquaintance from the bar, not a good friend - he\'s snaked me in the past). I lowered my stance to match hers &amp; had wood &amp; used it, started to grind her right there in the bar for like 5-10 seconds. THEN she came out of the trance &amp; continued to argue about baseball right where we left off, she would slightly turn her body away &amp; then Boob the hell out of me big time, I was a little embarrassed at the attention I was generating, especially since at this point the dude she was on the date with was staring in our direction. I wasn\'t \"hungry\" enough to close the deal &amp; dick him over, so I told her I had to split &amp; she should go to talk to her date - she got all angry &amp; wouldn\'t let me leave, so then I embarrassed her a little so I could make a clean getaway without any clingy-ness from her &amp; pointed over to him with both hands &amp; said look he\'s a friend of mine, I gotta split. I walk out of there after getting my coat. But realized I left my scarf behind, I come back &amp; she is sitting on his lap &amp; they are making out like I\'d never seen two people do on a first date! I just grab my scarf &amp; walk out of the bar with a smile knowing I just got this guy laid.

Funny thing is we joked about the next day &amp; I made him thank me for putting her in the mood for him. About 3 months later it turns out the two of them are still dating &amp; she didn\'t remember me. Or rather she knew she met me before, but couldn\'t put a finger on it. All I had to say was, \"That\'s funny you really have no recollection of the first &amp; only time we met?\" She says, \"No, you\'re just one of [bob]\'s friends right?\" All I had to say is do you remember last Valentine\'s Day on your first date with [bob]? Her face turned bright red the instant I said Valentine\'s Day (anchor) &amp; she had to cover her face &amp; look away to cover the big smile she had on her face as she nodded her head yes. It was almost as if she recollected all of those emotions I made her feel that night. The real kicker is after that evening [bob] asked her to be exclusive (he was standing a few feet away during the aforementioned recollection).

I\'m not saying this is the approach to take when you get a strong DIHL from someone you had a chance to build a little rapport in close confines, but it sure as hell worked wonders that time &amp; I will certainly take that chance again.

I think most DIHL\'s occur on first meetings &amp; generally before they have had any exposure to you other then what they see visually. I\'d love to hear stories anyone has gotten from a significant other, I\'m sure the sexual encounter must have been out of control.