PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax is way underrated

tallmacky
06-03-2003, 11:50 AM
Pheromax is soooooo underrated guys. This stuff got me my first DIHL. Not only that but with the mix ratio and that strong I believe scented light/heavy musk smell it was a magnet for women. I thought this was normal for pheromone products to work like this but after trying PE, TE, AE, SOE, NPA SPMO. I can easily say PX is on top. Only two sprays from the keychain got me some great hits. I am not downplaying any of the other products, but PX is top of the line. Any other PX users or ex users?

metroman
06-03-2003, 03:09 PM
I have it but haven\'t tested in out that much. I have the full size atomizer unscented. But based on what you\'re saying I\'m going to try it out this weekend. How many sprays are you using & to what part of your body?

franki
06-03-2003, 03:15 PM
I have it too, but don\'t use it too often. I don\'t use phero\'s every day (only two or three times a week) and I have a lot of other choices! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Recently I discovered a bottle of A1 and of PCC in my refrigerator that I thought I lost (not the refrigerator but the mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, I like the PX too.

tallmacky
06-03-2003, 03:15 PM
I was still a newbie when I tried pheromax, I had one spray on top of my head and another on my shirt. As of now I would apply all or most of my -mones to my skin. Even with this little I had some extremely good results. PX was the second product I had tried out (TE before) and I expected this was normal, but it has this magnetic type of effect, I should probably make it my next purchase and see if it was really that good to me.

I used 2 sprays from the keychain I don\'t think that is really close to OD territory at all. With the full sized bottle I would also suggest two full sprays of it, I don\'t think an OD or going a bit above will be too big of a deal at all. I would ask Whitehall he seems to be experienced PX user with the full bottle.

thanks

PS. PX gave me my first DIHL and close to the only one(trying to remember the others). Seemed to have a strong effect of those around me though.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Wouldn\'t 2 full sprays be too much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
It is a 14 mL bottle, with 3 mg of -none. Just wondering...

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-03-2003, 04:52 PM
When the new pheromax comes out, it should be a good idea to buy it and check the effects of the new formula (that different -nol pheromone seems quite interesting, not to mention the A1).

Watcher
06-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Out of all of the single use products, i find NPA - SOE independently to be the best. Combine for DD#1 or get the chem set ingredients and go make MIX#1.

Cloud9
06-03-2003, 08:07 PM
whats up with the new/different Anol phero in PM(new)?

tallmacky
06-03-2003, 08:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wouldn\'t 2 full sprays be too much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
It is a 14 mL bottle, with 3 mg of -none. Just wondering...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My apolgizes I hadn\'t looked it up yet, I was just assuming the amounts. It\'s been a few months.

Whitehall
06-03-2003, 09:04 PM
One good spray to the chest is all I need.

Might try one to the hair as an alternative.

jose
06-04-2003, 03:56 AM
I really don\'t hear too much about Pheromax, with the original you can make that yourself with combinations of other products. I\'m waiting for the new one to arrive because that would be more interesting to experiment with and see some reactions that I might get.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-04-2003, 04:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
whats up with the new/different Anol phero in PM(new)?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

They say it is more efficient than the -nol used in the first pheromax (the -nol we know).