PDA

View Full Version : Diluting mones

mikey
06-03-2003, 11:23 AM
hi there!

I just read one article in the phorum about diluting mones.
Has anyone tried to dilute any products? Today when i went to my gym i ll put for a test 1 drop AE toghter with (around 3 drops water... at first no result but at this small dosage no wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )
Exept a \"small\" DIHL from a woman in the gym. Like a stupidly look ...

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Yes, diluting pheros alows you to spread them out more, which aids dispersal.

biteme
06-03-2003, 12:34 PM
You can also do the lotion trick to get better coverage area. Two or three squirts of unscented lotion in a teaspoon. Then put in however many drops of whatever mones onto the lotion. Mix it well (I use a disposable chopstick). Then apply the mone laced lotion to where ever.

CJ01
06-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Yes, Using lotion, scented or not is a great way to use pheros and cover up the mone smell. It´s one of the first things I tried when I started using pheros too. It works pretty well.

You can also add them to your cologne. Unfortunately they don´t always mix as you hope for so mix up a small batch first and try to get a second opinion if you can.

Also don´t give up after your first day of testing a product or dosage. It can take quite a while until you realize what works best for you. But experimenting is part of the fun when using pheros /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif CJ

Cloud9
06-03-2003, 07:38 PM
lotion, or something like APC will help spread out the concentrated phero products and make it more effective.