PDA

View Full Version : Increased bloodflow to male and female genitalia

nonscents
06-03-2003, 11:06 AM
This is from a site associated with Skinbiology, whose product, CP Serum, Bruce has endorsed. Their sister site makes some pheromone claims. I won\'t publish the link in deference to what I think are board rules.

I pasted all the information below for the sake of completeness. Most of it was stuff I had already heard about in bits and pieces. But what really caught my eye was \"baby powder\" as a leading attractant for females. They say that \"expensive men\'s colognes\" inhibited arousal, but many have identified Amouage as a sophisticated baby powder scent. Remember way back somebody was getting some kind of cheap baby powder scent from Latino markets?

By the way, I loooove pumpkin pie but I don\'t think it goes well with lavender. Men like licorice, but did they test Good \'n Plenty on men?

Effect of Perfumes and Scents on Blood Flow in Male Sexual Tissue Item Tested Median % Increase in Penile Blood Flow
Lavender and pumpkin pie 40.0
Pumpkin pie and doughnut 20.0
Orange 19.5
Black licorice and cola 13.0
Black licorice 13.0
Lily of the valley 11.0
Vanilla 9.0
Pumpkin pie 8.5
Lavender 8.0
Musk 7.5
Peppermint 6.0
Cheese Pizza 5.0
Roasting Meat 5.0
Rose 4.0
Strawberry 3.5
Oriental spices 3.5
Expensive Perfumes averaged 3.0
Chocolate 2.8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women - Effect of Perfumes and Scents on Enhancement of Clitoral Blood Flow Cucumber and Good and Plenty™
(Licorice candy) 13%
Baby Powder 13%
Lavender and Pumpkin Pie 11%
Charcoal Barbecued Meat Inhibited - Anti-arousal
Cherries Inhibited - Anti-arousal
Expensive Men\'s Colognes Inhibited - Anti-arousal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CJ01
06-03-2003, 11:12 AM
I didn´t know skinbio has a sister site even though I know skinbios website pretty well. Could you give me some details please? thanks CJ

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 11:22 AM
I saw that. Wasn\'t it in with the articles on pheromones and scents?

I keep seeing that about the pumpkin pie and lavender. I\'m tempted to see how they smell together. Sounds awful, but ya nevah know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

nonscents
06-03-2003, 11:24 AM
I think Bruce will reduce all bloodflow to my genitalia if I post a link to a site that sells purported pheromones.

But if you\'re at SkinBio look for Calypso oils.

CJ01
06-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Calypsos oil IS skinbio ! In fact calypsos oil is the first prouct I ever purchased from skinbiology. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 11:37 AM
We\'ve talked about it in depth over the past year, any forum regular knows the skinbio site. The study has been cited, too, many times. So no worries. If anyone was gonna get in trouble for that, it would have happened a long time ago.

This guy only sells plant pheromones in his products, anyway, so it\'s not real competition.

Whitehall
06-03-2003, 12:56 PM
The most direct, cheapest way is continued physical manipulation.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 01:00 PM
Rub it, baby, rub it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nonscents
06-03-2003, 01:04 PM
Let\'s see, I have lavender essential oil. I need to get some pumpkin essential oil. Apply and rub.

CJ01
06-03-2003, 01:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

either that, or just really good mental stimulation.
Remember, sex begins in the brain 99% of the time. The rest of the time you can feeling up ending horny for no apparent reason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
06-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Rub baby rub, then apply pheromones because the smell turns the brain on into sexual mood. Which in turns turn genitalia on.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 05:45 PM

either that, or just really good mental stimulation.
Remember, sex begins in the brain 99% of the time. The rest of the time you can feeling up ending horny for no apparent reason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Is that why we have two hands? So you can rub my brain with one hand and my cooter with the other?

Watcher
06-03-2003, 05:55 PM
That is about spot on FTR

Charisma
06-04-2003, 12:10 AM
Is that why we have two hands? So you can rub my brain with one hand and my cooter with the other?

Hmm, that explains only why women have two hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Why don\'t cocks (the male chicken that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) have hands?
Because chickens don\'t have boobs!
I think for humans it\'s the other way around! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Btw, there\'s on this SkinBio site also a good explanation why men like big boobs: Nipple pheromones also may explain a lot of behavior in young men. The irrational obsession of men with women\'s breasts has long been a puzzle. It may be that this is a natural bonding pheromone that men require for their emotional stability and helps tie them to women.

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 03:33 AM
Btw, there\'s on this SkinBio site also a good explanation why men like big boobs: Nipple pheromones also may explain a lot of behavior in young men. The irrational obsession of men with women\'s breasts has long been a puzzle. It may be that this is a natural bonding pheromone that men require for their emotional stability and helps tie them to women.

Discussed heavily on here some time ago, probably even stolen from the forum or JVK.

Charisma
06-04-2003, 03:49 AM

Discussed heavily on here some time ago, probably even stolen from the forum or JVK.

Damn, I missed that one! A discussion on my favourite subject and I miss it... Aaaaaargh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I better do a search on it and maybe bring it back to live! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 07:37 AM

No don´t worry. They didn´t steal anything, their info has been on their site for absolute ages. The make skincare products and they´re not about mones like other sites, who DO steal loads of love-scent btw.