PDA

View Full Version : Oi help me!

Skyy
06-03-2003, 09:47 AM
Erm im in a small bind i think. Going to a club on saturday, but here is the twist. First off my friend called me asking to go clubbin sat and she said they are bringing a friend along and she said its not a hookup,but she thought we would get along very well (bs i still look at this as a hookuo but non direct). Second My ex-g/f is gonna be present (oh yay!) hehe & Third some chick I was seeing will also be present. Anyways Im gonna be in a position to where im gonna be a little uncomfortable. Should I even go? Now on to the other stuff

Club Details are smokey, drug like atmosphere (I dont do drugs but there are tons of users there)
40% Asian
40% White
20% other

I wanna test out the mix I have been using with npa/w and pcc but I duno. I dont feel its going to be effective here, Maybe the pcc but oh man What should I do/use? should I even bother going? I currently own

SoE,PI,NPA/m,NPA/w,AE,PCC

*confused*

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Are you currently the actual boyfriend of any of these girls?

And, let\'s back up and have a look at this situation: is this the deal?

1. You\'ve got one woman who likes you well enough to pimp for you - she\'s bringing you another woman to meet because she thinks you might like her.

2. You\'ve got two other women who are ex\'s but who still like you well enough to hang out with you.

3. You will be at a club with four women around you.

Ok, what else is wrong in your life? Live too close to the beach? Got too much money left over after you pay the bills?

Everyone should have your worries ...

CJ01
06-03-2003, 10:10 AM
Sounds like a situation where it might help for you guys to have a laugh to loosen everyone up and put you and the others at ease a bit more. I would recomment AFA or PI/w for this but as you don´t have these, try SOE (if the scent suits you) or try one of my fave older mixes - AE + PCC. see how it goes and just try to enjoy yourself!
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 11:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ok, what else is wrong in your life? Live too close to the beach? Got too much money left over after you pay the bills?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

...my wallet is too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!

Friends quote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 11:57 AM
I´ll swap with your `friend´any day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
06-03-2003, 11:58 AM
My dick is too big and my sports car drives way too fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Babe, if your dick´s too big, go to the nearest sex shop and buy a smaller strap-on or whatever they´re called /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif or come over to my place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Skyy
06-03-2003, 12:13 PM
I really like how there is a 50% chance a thread goes off topic now.

thx

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 12:15 PM
Don\'t, Elana. That CJ\'s a hussy. She\'ll just use you and cast you aside, believe me. She\'s a heart breaker.

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Can I borrow a cup\'a sugar? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
06-03-2003, 12:19 PM
Don\'t, Elana. That CJ\'s a hussy. She\'ll just use you and cast you aside, believe me. She\'s a heart breaker.

Thanks FTR- I almost fell for her smooth talking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Can I borrow a cup\'a sugar?

Anytime, now since Elena´s not coming round anymore, THANKS TO FTR !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 12:24 PM

I´m glad you´re okay with your thread going off topic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It happens all the time as you know by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifCJ

Skyy
06-03-2003, 12:31 PM

I´m glad you´re okay with your thread going off topic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It happens all the time as you know by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifCJ

Actually im a little annoyed, but thank you for replying honestly, i wish there was an option to delete the thread since it serves no purpose now

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Can I borrow a cup\'a sugar?

Anytime, now since Elena´s not coming round anymore, THANKS TO FTR !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wan\'er back!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Just walk up to her, and say, \"helllllllllllllllllllllllllo,\" with a smile. But! How you say hello is what\'s going to do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif While you\'re saying \"hel\" in the hello, your tongue comes out of your mouth, just like saying hello, sankes its way down to the bottom of your chin, and complete the \"lo\" with a lick up, and back into your mouth. Annnnd smile! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif If that doesn\'t work...get some chocolate candy! Smile and say, \"Want some candy little girl?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sorry Skyy...I\'ll take a break now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif And don\'t you think you\'re the only one that\'s felt this way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 12:42 PM

CJ gave you a good answer. The best you could get would just be variations on that 1st good answer.

Mobley, do you have to be so graphic? It makes me cringe sometimes ....

Actually im a little annoyed, but thank you for replying honestly, i wish there was an option to delete the thread since it serves no purpose now

CJ01
06-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Mobley, what have you been smoking this time again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Mobley, what have you been smoking this time again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just a bit\'of dee stuff dat comes from dee deer madam. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Vedy potent stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Can I borrow a dollar? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

To the restofyous...WHATEVER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 01:27 PM
hehehe, can I have some too please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 01:33 PM
Skyy, don´t take this sort of thing to seriously. Threads go of topic a lot here. I hope me and the others gave you a little help at the beginning of this topic at least.
Sounds like you´re in one of those `situations´ life sometimes throws at you. All you can do is to make the most of it and try ´for yourself and everyone else to have a good time. Remember to to be a gent, in any case. People will appreciate you for it.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 01:35 PM
Nope! It\'s not for girls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You didn\'t by any chance, find a hug for me laying by your foot, did you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Nope! It\'s not for girls!

What do you mean, it´s not for girls!?!?!?! You´re not one of those guys are you!?! Nooooo !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 01:41 PM
You didn\'t by any chance, find a hug for me laying by your foot, did you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif QUE ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 02:25 PM
You didn\'t by any chance, find a hug for me laying by your foot, did you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif QUE ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Niente! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif A domani. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Okay sexy, whatever you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But I do want some of that smoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Speak frikkin English, for god\'s sake.

Mobley, want to know what I found near my foot? A boot to put up your ...

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 02:35 PM
She started it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Now why do I get sooooo turned on when you talk dirty to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif If I didn\'t like it, my response would be....If you have nothing better to do with ya boot, it would probably be a good idea, to put it in your pocket. But! Since it does, never you mind..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.S. She said, \"what?\" I said, \"nothing\" \"tomorrow.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Can BOTH of you speak english please ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FtR you should be elsewhere with, letting me have my way with you... But like I said, we got LOADS of time, days, weeks, months. SDR is gonna be starved by the time you have the energy to even pick up the phone to call him again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Watcher
06-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Ok heres my advice cause some choas at the club with DD#1 similar mix, add some AE and OD a bit, chat up some unrelated women and just spread youre love all over the place.