PDA

View Full Version : THE "B" WORD.....B!TCHOLOGY

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 07:20 AM
When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a b!tch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a b!tch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a b!tch.

Being a b!tch means I won\'t compromise what\'s in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won\'t allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a
b!tch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone\'s maid.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won\'t become anyone else\'s idea of what they think I \"should\" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won\'t succeed. And if that makes me a b!tch, so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it !!!!

B = Babe
I = In
T = Total
C = Control of
H = Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

Stay the course!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SUNSHINE, BLUE SKIES, ANNNNND A B=O=N=E=R HERE!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif HAVE A MARRRRRVELOUS DAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif TAKE CARE!

Gerund
06-03-2003, 12:04 PM
You been watching \"Golden Girls\" reruns again? <chuckle>

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 12:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You been watching \"Golden Girls\" reruns again? &lt;chuckle&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

They\'re soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif