PDA

View Full Version : itchy

Steveo
06-02-2003, 08:47 PM
does anyone else notice this or is it just me?

when using AE on the neckis gives an annoying itch.
might just be my skin type.
no hits yet but got NPA and APC on the way.

- Tom

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Do you get a rash as well?

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 06:57 AM
It can be bad after shaving, the oil irritates my skin. So either i dont shave, or apply on my neck where I haven\'t shaved.

CJ01
06-03-2003, 10:12 AM
Try the armpit trick for AE it works great. Don´t agitate your skin so much, you´ll regret it when you meet a girl who wants to snog you ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
CJ

Watcher
06-03-2003, 06:07 PM
The oils can do that. Try not to apply within 10 minutes of shaving, leave it for about half an hour then apply.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Can you put it on the back of your neck, in the hairline? I ended up doing that with the SPMO oil because it would give me a rash on my neck.

Watcher
06-03-2003, 06:10 PM
I had that problem with SOE to start with, but now dont have a problem.

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 07:34 PM
I used to get that with AE a lot. It would usually happen if I put on the AE right after showering/shaving. It has gone away though, as I guess my skin is starting to adjust to the oils. Try using alcohol or aftershave after shaving to close the pores back up, and wait a little longer before applying. You can use it all around your neck, it\'s going to be in the same region and will get similar results.

-Jon

Steveo
06-03-2003, 08:11 PM
i thought if u put it ure arm pits that it wont be as effective, goin through clothes n all will lose alot of its affect wont it?

but ill give it a try tomorrow

-tom

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 03:37 AM
Its quite concentrated so the \'mones find their way through the fabric. You also get some interesting conversions in your pits (theoretically).

Cloud9
06-04-2003, 10:18 AM
AE and APC make me itch sometimes. I always put my pheros on after a shower, because that is when I dress up and go out.

CJ01
06-04-2003, 10:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Its quite concentrated so the \'mones find their way through the fabric. You also get some interesting conversions in your pits (theoretically).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes that´s why it works better for me applying it there. Plus it helps to get rid of the mone smell a lot in my case, it´s not as obvious but I still have to cover the stuff up.