PDA

View Full Version : More PI/w success

Goddess
06-02-2003, 04:39 PM
Another plug for my new all-time favorite - PI/w.
1) I was at the grocery store, with my honey, when this really divine biker (about 6\'4\" with a terrific build in leather-n-chaps and the most gorgeous eyes I\'ve seen in a long time) comes walking past me, stops, turns around and starts talking to me. Dumb stuff really, like \"do you know where the Alfredo sauce is? which brand is better? etc.\" When my honey walks up, he says hi to him, then says \"well, I gotta go. It sure was nice talking to you, maybe I\'ll run into you here again.\" This HAD to be because of the -mones. I wasn\'t even dressed nice and didn\'t do much more than brush my hair.

2) Today, I went to the Tattoo parlor. I\'m gonna bite the bullet and get one (maybe three). Anyway, this fine young man who works there, came into the viewing area about six times within the space of maybe 10 minutes to see if I needed any help. (I was looking for just the RIGHT tattoo, so was taking my sweet old time) I finally did have a question for him. He was talking to another guy about a design, and I crooked my finger at him. He stopped mid-sentence and hurried on over to answer my question. No \"excuse me\" or anything to this other guy. Then, when it was time to get the quote, he says \"I think we can fix ya up really good. If you want, I can custom design this to suit your taste. This is what it will cost.\" As I was ready to put the down payment to hold my appt time, he crosses off the fee he quoted and penciled in a fee about a $100 lower. He gives me a wink and says \"just for you\". Now maybe he does this to all the clients, but I\'m gonna go with it being the -mones. One guy who was also looking at tattoos started talking to me, do you think it\'ll hurt? I\'ve wanted one forever, I decided I\'d just do it, etc. A third guy, who was actually having one done, came out of a room with his girlfriend and started to talk to me about it. Didn\'t hurt, but you could feel it, etc. GF walked outside and we were still talking ???Maybe this is just a real chatty tattoo parlor, but I think it\'s the -mones.

3) I had on a bunch of P10/w - could smell it on myself. Came home a day earlier than I anticipated. My honey decided that he wants to make sure that *I* enjoy myself and that *he* gets more pleasure out of seeing me come than he does himself. So he says he\'s gonna concentrate on me from now on (he already is a great lover...just that since he hit 40 it\'s not been as frequent - I think the age thing has been a big issue with him) and that he kinda forgot how much he loved me and wants to make sure I know this. And that I have the most beautiful smile he\'s ever seen --Now, this could just be guilt feelings cuz he\'s been really into himself since the big 4-0, or could be that he finally mulled over all thats been happening in the last 8 months and came to some realizations. But, again, I\'m gonna credit the -mones with a little of this at least. He wore me out. I was actually a little tired and sore. Now THAT hasn\'t happened for a good long while!

4) Every time I wear P10/w with L\'Air du Temps sprayed over the top, I get compliments from women on how great I smell. Men have never commented on how good I smell, but they sure do engage in conversation a lot longer!

If ya can spring for this stuff (P10/w), it\'s worth it\'s weight in gold!

BassQT
06-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Hi, I am totally new to this forum, and recenly purchased PI/w. I received with it the Juniper Berry essential oils. I have worn it around my husband with the two together, 2 drops of PI/w and 2 drops of the essential oil. It doesn\'t seem to work. I also spray on Realm for Women. The funny thing is that a guy asked me what perfume I was wearing, he liked it. The only thing I don\'t understand is why it isn\'t working with my hubby... Should I try something else?

frenchie
06-08-2003, 02:28 AM
Goddess,
are you talking about PIw or P10 ?
And how much did you use ?

Sexyredhead
06-08-2003, 04:23 AM
First of all, weclome to the forum, BassQT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

A question--what do the juniper berry essential oils smell like? I haven\'t tried that one?

It generally takes bit longer to get a noticable response from people you\'re around a lot. On the other hand, you\'ll probably notice a lot of responses from people you don\'t know. If you\'re getting positive reactions from other people, just keep doing what you\'re doing. You\'re hubby will come around eventually most likely.

BTW, read around a bit. There\'s been some discussion on this topic and similar ones on this forum, and they might help you out.

Good luck!

EXIT63
06-08-2003, 04:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi, I am totally new to this forum, and recenly purchased PI/w. I received with it the Juniper Berry essential oils. I have worn it around my husband with the two together, 2 drops of PI/w and 2 drops of the essential oil. It doesn\'t seem to work. I also spray on Realm for Women. The funny thing is that a guy asked me what perfume I was wearing, he liked it. The only thing I don\'t understand is why it isn\'t working with my hubby... Should I try something else?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Keep trying. Experiment with different amounts and products. You might want to try PCC. I am sure the ladies can give you some better advice. I just wanted to chime in and say Welcome To The Forum!

You want to turn your husband on. Add a little spice. Clean yourself up, get a new modern hairstyle, go light on the make-up, etc. And wear sexy outfits. Do you have any tank tops with spaghetti straps? Get some. Oh and one more thing...Wear really tight pants! Guys love that! Do you own any Frankie-B jeans? They\'re pure gold!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The above, in combination with the right phero mix and he\'ll be begging for more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BassQT
06-08-2003, 07:00 AM
Hi! The Juniper Berry Essential Oil kind of reminds me of candy or bubble gum! (I can\'t place the exact scent.. maybe a stronger raspberry version?)Anyways, I was wondering too.. if I have oily skin already, would the scent or product fade faster? Lastly... well, I guess I shouldn\'t speak to soon.. my hubby attacked me in bed last night! For the first time in like 3 weeks! We are going through our 1st year difficulties, and he\'s been sleeping on the couch for 3 weeks until last night. It makes me wonder if it\'s really working, considering I received and started using the stuff on last Tuesday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-08-2003, 07:18 AM
Oily skin holds fragrance longer.

If you\'re using PI/w and one of the essential oils from this site, you\'re using a lot of -nol and the very slightest trace of copulins. The EO\'s have fairly high -nol and PI/w is almost all -nol. So your products are duplicating themselves a little. But that\'s ok, too.

Add a little PCC and see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I bet you will like the results.

Goddess
06-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Welcome QT - Sorry I see I was typing too fast and proofing too little.

I was talking about P10/w - this is EXPENSIVE but well worth the price if you can swing it. (BTW - I mixed one drop of P10/w and filled the atomizer that came with it with L\'Air du Temps, then used one drop of P10/w divided between wrists, pant leg hems and front of bra)

QT - don\'t despair!!! - It took me literally MONTHS before I got my first reaction. I tried almost all the mones available. And my honey was one of the last to drop!

This weekend I celebrated my B-day - we went to an outdoor concert. I had no less than three guys nearly stick their faces in my \"D\'s\" and comment on my sweater, a flag pin I was wearing, etc. It had rained, we were outside with about two hundred other bodies and the darn stuff still worked!! (Same app as above - one drop P10/w with the P10/w-L\'Air du Temps spray on top) Also kinda wierd, one of my friends was there and she said \"you smell good - just like Mike (her BF)\"

I like PI/w for work (health care field)- it seems to make people a little less likely to bite my head off. Calms the beast so to speak.

My favorite -mones, in order, are P10/w, PI/w, and EW. I am not a big fan of PCC - it did make our sex a lot more loving, but it also made Ginger a weepy, clingy, PMS-y girl. I don\'t like acting that way and seemed like I had no control over it. So PCC isn\'t in my arsenal any more. And TE/w just plain stinks to me so I don\'t use it either. But then, I may not have given it enough time to tweak it like I should have.

Don\'t despair and don\'t give up. It took me a long time to come up with something that worked for *me* One more drop of -mones A and one less of B will give you an entirely different reaction than it does FTR, or CJ or Elana. It just takes experimentation and perseverance.

One thing I do want to add about P10/w...I have been having the most EROTIC damn dreams of my life. Nice side effect!

Good luck, Ginger