PDA

View Full Version : what is safe?

newbie_guju
06-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Hi guys,

i\'ve got a date with this girl i met online....this will be my first date with her and was wondering what the safest product to use would be without experimenting and jeopardizing anything. I\'d rather be safe and use a product to my advantage (if any) than have her think I don\'t take care of my body hygiene. FYI, the girl is east indian/asian. I have the following products:

(1) Primal Instinct for men scented and unscented
(2) Attraction
(3) Alter Ego
(4) The Edge
(5) WAGG
(6) Scent of Eros gel packets

any suggestions?

bundyburger
06-02-2003, 05:29 PM
I thought the asian culture prefers \"very clean\"???

Maybe Scent of Eros is the safest in this situation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

krtel
06-02-2003, 05:39 PM
Indian women huh? This one is quite simple:

(a) either WAGG or SoE.

AND

(b)a VERY tiny amount of PI/m. CONDITIONAL: Only if you know this girl was raised in a culture where the guy is supposed to be the dominant \"alpha\". It\'s more of an ethnic thing, especially if she is natively from India.

- Krish

Watcher
06-02-2003, 06:45 PM
SOE gel or NPA. Or both

hotrocks5
06-02-2003, 07:18 PM
1) WAGG (Safest in my opinion. Best if used with something like TE or PI. If used alone, you probably won\'t get sexual hits.)

2) SOE (Another \"safe\" product, not very likely to OD on. May want to consider using it with PI.)

3) AE (Effective by itself. Be sure that you don\'t put too many drops on though. 3 to 4 drops seems to be the max in the opinions of many users.)

4) TE (Best if you have a cover scent.)

5) PI (One drop will probably be enough. Have a cover scent for this too.)

I don\'t know anything about Attraction, so I can\'t help you out there. Hope this list helped you out though. Good luck!

krtel
06-02-2003, 09:19 PM
FYI Asian women, especially Indian women, aren\'t really as sensative to NPA secrets as American and European girls are.

- Krish

Martin
06-02-2003, 11:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
FYI Asian women , especially Indian women, aren\'t really as sensative to NPA secrets as American and European girls are.

- Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is this really true on Asian Women? If it is then i guess i placed the wrong order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I ordered the dynamic duo already. It\'s NPA + APC.

biteme
06-03-2003, 03:13 AM
I don\'t know if this is too late or not (when your date was/is).

But if you want to play it safe, go w/SwingerMD\'s advice from another thread:

\"...you use the SOE during the first few dates to make her relax, feel comfortable, and to gather enough info to see if this is someone that you can carry this to the next level.

When you\'re ready for that next level, you then hit them with that -none product.\"

You can even add a couple of drops of WAGG to the SOE for additional relax and comfort.

For that particular post,

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=75023&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=75023&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\")

Hope your date goes well.

bundyburger
06-03-2003, 03:19 AM
Just remembered.

Met an indian girl recently (with a BF). She has shown VERY strong interest in me. Around her I\'ve always worn pretty much the same combo AE NPA and WAGG and I think maybe SoE on the wrists there the first time. (I\'m going to have to keep a diary.)

Last time I seen her she hung around me like a fly for ages. Touching me, staying close, being very friendly. I was wearing 2 or 3 drops of AE (mixed with water in the palm of my hand, then rubbed over my chest, forearms and neck.) one or two drops of WAGG to back of neck. Also lightly rubbed (to keep stains to minimum)some SoE into my top I was wearing. There was some NPA there too I think. Maybe a smidgen (less than a pinhole dab) to my chest and front of my jeans. Covered by Angel/m /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One thing to note though is I get the feeling her upbringing makes her very friendly and trusting.(She\'s from india) In fact she\'s probably one of the friendliest coolest, \"no Bullsh!t\" girls I\'ve ever met. So who\'s to say the -mones helped. lol

biteme
06-03-2003, 03:37 AM
Some say that -NONE at lower dosages work better for asian women.

Sometimes, I think its more a cultural/the way a person is brought up than anything else. Meaning, that I think she\'s affected by -NONE at \"normal\" dosages, but she\'s less willing to \"show\" it.

For a cultural example, I\'m asian, and I remember when my sister approached a guy and gave him her phone number. She was dumb enough to tell our parents and they got really angry w/her. They think that its inappropriate for a woman to approach guys, much less give them their phone numbers. Its viewed as something only so-called sluts would do.

Am I making sense? In short, I think you can wear \"normal\" dosages of -NONE around asian women, but you might have to work harder to reel her in.

But of course, I\'m no ladies\' man. So what do *I* know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jose
06-03-2003, 03:40 AM
Definitely SOE gel pack but if the next time you go out again try AE.

koolking1
06-03-2003, 04:52 AM
remember that woman in general and Asian woman in particular, have a better sense of smell than us guys. The most important thing to do is to be as clean as possible - all women appreciate that. Good Luck.

newbie_guju
06-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Thanks for all the pointers guys....really appreciate it..i\'ll let you know how it went! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif