PDA

View Full Version : Primal Instinct - The good, bad and ugly

JrRider
06-02-2003, 06:55 AM
This stuff costs $70. For me living in the Caribbean with an exchange rate of $1US:$2.70 EC it will cost me $189.00

To all you users of PI, I ask : Is it worth it?

I will gladly buy it if I can be assured that it does what it is supposed to do.

Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly. Your experiences, your hits, everything and anything about The Boss.

Im depending on you guys.

Thanks

monesrule
06-02-2003, 07:01 AM
nope. npa/te better. secret ngredients make a diff.

CptKipling
06-02-2003, 07:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
nope. npa/te better. secret ngredients make a diff.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Again, what is this based on?

I would reccomend PI for anyone who likes -none, probably the best -none product there is, but if price is an issue then maybe you should get TE/NPA.

Do a forum search for PI

JrRider
06-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Why would you say its the best none product? If it is the best, the price wont be an issue.

monesrule
06-02-2003, 07:11 AM
it was based on the price that it will cost him. not knocking it, but not worth what it will cost him. Mine cost 45, that is like 1/4 the price he\'d pay for it

CptKipling
06-02-2003, 07:23 AM
Yeah it is a lot of money, im not sure if i would pay that.

But you can always send it back.

PI packs a real puch, if used properly it will last a long time. But it\'s all relative, do a search and find other peoples comments, or read the testimonials.

elvido
06-02-2003, 07:47 AM
Uh, at an exchange rate of $1US:$2.70EC it still costs $70. Whether that\'s a lot for a carribean salary is another matter.

jose
06-02-2003, 08:10 AM
Primal Instinct is pretty good, that was the first product I purchase here. The bad is it does have a weird smell. The ugly is there is a chance if you put too much on you will repel people with it, males will feel your dominants and be defensive, 2 dabs is enough. The good is sexual hits if covered with a carrier scent. If you don\'t like it you can always send it back.

Cloud9
06-02-2003, 08:21 AM
get the Dynamic Duo since it is cheaper and has had some of the best experiences from it to date.

Charisma
06-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Primal Instinct is pretty good, that was the first product I purchase here. The bad is it does have a weird smell. The ugly is there is a chance if you put too much on you will repel people with it, males will feel your dominants and be defensive, 2 dabs is enough. The good is sexual hits if covered with a carrier scent. If you don\'t like it you can always send it back.

Ok Jose, for me to get it right: 2 dabs with or without the plastic top?

About the weird smell, cause I don\'t smell it, can you describe it? Is it the catpiss, musky, BO, old beer, etc.?

TBiRD
06-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Dude , best advice u will hear : Get Alter Ego/male/newscent and get TE/male/unscented !!!

$49.95 for AE
$29.95 for TE

...meaning u pay ONLY 10 bux more , but get 3 times the fun !!!!

AE has all 3 \"basic\" pheromones and TE has the special secrets that work BEST for sexual hits. SO if u combine them u end up with a killer combo !!!

PI has only one basic ingredient wich is \"-none\". (Not saying its bad , just saying u can get 3 times the fun with the suggested combo)

Ok, that should help you to decide .)

Enjoy

Genome335
06-02-2003, 11:32 AM
Dude , best advice u will hear : Get Alter Ego/male/newscent and get TE/male/unscented !!!

$49.95 for AE
$29.95 for TE

AE has all 3 \"basic\" pheromones and TE has the special secrets that work BEST for sexual hits. SO if u combine them u end up with a killer combo !!!

PI has only one basic ingredient wich is \"-none\". (Not saying its bad , just saying u can get 3 times the fun with the suggested combo)

Ok, that should help you to decide .)

Enjoy

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> What combination of drops and sprays (AE and TE) gives you the best results?

Skyy
06-02-2003, 11:32 AM

$49.95 for AE
$29.95 for TE

$20.00

TBiRD
06-02-2003, 12:55 PM
@ skyy ??? wtf man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PI = 70 bux

the stuff I suggested = 80 bux = 10 bux difference...I know I sucked @ math but don\'t think its that bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBiRD
06-02-2003, 01:19 PM
\"What combination of drops and sprays (AE and TE) gives you the best results? \"

Me ? My applications ? Well , they won\'t be of much help to , cos u need to find out YOURSELF what BEST for YOU !
A good starting point from wich u can adjust the dosage up/down would be :

AE Standalone : 2-3 drops for 1on1 dates 3-4 drops for house partys/working place 4-6 for clubbing (smokey places with many many people)

TE standalone : 2-3-4 dabs for one on one dates (meaning the girl is very close to you anyways , so u don\'t need to aim for range) for clubbing and partys u have to find out what works best for yourself on your own ! Tall + goodlooking people get away with amounts (10dabs+) wich are considered OD\'s by others. (OD meaning , you don\'t get ANY reactions or negative reactions) So take your looks / height and maybe most important : BEHAVIOUR (alpha male) in consideration. If u use pheros and just stand around looking/acting like a whimp = u send out confusing signals to women !!! However if u ACT on it = Using your qualities to your advantage u will be very successful. Act or be alpha , if u want to \"validate\" a high -none mix ! Crack jokes , be the smart and witty guy to \"validate\" high -nol mixes - Whatever suits u ! Just NEVER expect pheros to do 100% of the seducing (rofl , I know for sure , they do 100% for yah sometimes , but don\'t wait for it - u get sooner to your desired goal if u behave like a MAN )

Ok nuff talking on with the mixin...We covered standalone usage , next mixes :

If u want to mix AE and TE use : 3 drops AE + 4 dabs TE (no more than 4 dabs - 4 seem to be OPTIMAL as some surveys made by fellow Forum members proved) Play around with the AE if u like..try using 4 , then again 2 ..whatever gives u the best results...

Once you catch some quality ass , make sure to report back -Its all the thx people need for providing help !

Enjoy !

Oh maybe one thing I forgot : (based on my own observations and experience)

Optimum application technique for the above mentionend combo - mix :

First smear the 4 TE dabs on your throat , wait few seconds till the wetness disappears , then smear the 3 AE dabs , directly over the same area (try to cover a large area while smearing on both) - I noticed that they work better this way , than smearing TE on your ears and AE some different place...
Last but not least , to further enhance the whole application : Spray some \"good smelling\" AXE , such as Tsunami or Dimension , directly on top of the other applications , this will do 2 things :
-Cover up \"possible\" nasty smells from TE
-Make the application last MUCH longer , cos AXE inhibits bacteria growth , bacteria eat pheros (favourite food) - there u go , better not to have bacteria /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thats it , Enjoy !!!!!

jose
06-02-2003, 07:27 PM

Ok Jose, for me to get it right: 2 dabs with or without the plastic top?

About the weird smell, cause I don\'t smell it, can you describe it? Is it the catpiss, musky, BO, old beer, etc.?

Take the plastic top off for dabs. It does have a musky BO smell to it, that\'s why I cover it with a scent to mask that smell.