PDA

View Full Version : -Mones got me a free coffee?

Sexyredhead
06-02-2003, 05:17 AM
I was in the next town over yesterday, shopping for a going away gift for a friend, and stopped at the coffee shop in the book store for a cuppa. Was wearing 2 drops PIw and OP Juice perfume. Anyway, when it\'s my turn in line, she\'s all smiles, very chatty, very complimentary--told me I had the prettiest hair. I chatted back a bit, since nobody was in line behind me, and she said she swore she knew me--did I go to the local U in town (different from mine)? I told her no, but that I apparently have a twin somewhere close by, because I get that question a lot in that town. She said that I should take it as a compliment, since they were saying this other girl looked like me ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif), and had this big smile on her face. Then she told me my coffee was on the house!

seadove
06-02-2003, 05:23 AM
Hey sexyredhead.

Had it ever occured to you that it was you and not the mones?

Yo?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
06-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Nice one babe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif !!!

Mones or not, maybe she could tell you´re the kinky type /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I guess that comment about that other girl was meant to be some sort of roundabout compliment. I´m assuming what she meant is that this other girl is very good looking or something, meaning you´re very good looking too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ

Sexyredhead
06-02-2003, 01:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I guess that comment about that other girl was meant to be some sort of roundabout compliment. I´m assuming what she meant is that this other girl is very good looking or something, meaning you´re very good looking too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
That\'s what I figured. Kind of a reach for a compliment though, IMO. That\'s about the time I got the feeling she was flirting. lol

Whatever, it was really good coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 02:30 PM
And you weren\'t even wearing a push up bra?

Sexyredhead
06-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Nope. Not even a low-cut shirt. Church clothes, actually.

But I\'ve been in a really happy mood for the last couple weeks. And I smile at nothing, so maybe that\'s it.
Went to a gas station to pick up a drink for lunch today, and got flirted with by no less than 3 guys. They\'re doing construction near me, and that\'s apparently the lunch spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Again--about 2 drops PIw today, with OP Juice cover. And today I was in t-shirt and jeans, no makeup. Maybe it\'s just that I\'m smiling so much, and at everybody. I always get more flirting when I smile.

(Hint, hint, y\'all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 08:09 PM
You\'re the sexiest!

seadove
06-02-2003, 08:40 PM
I still think that it may be you and not the mones.

That woman said that you resemble someone.It could be true, you know, might be that there is a woman that looks remarkably like you and that\'s all.Good hairstyle, and clothing might have done the trick.

Why blame the mones for everything that happens to us in life?

my 2 cents.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 08:45 PM
I didn\'t hear you protesting so loudly that it was me and not the \'mones when the guy at the gas station gave me a free quart of oil.

Watch out for him, SRH. He\'s using you to try to make Elana jealous ...

seadove
06-02-2003, 08:48 PM
I didn\'t hear you protesting so loudly that it was me and not the \'mones when the guy at the gas station gave me a free quart of oil.

Oh did he? I didn\'t know that.What were you wearing?

Details please.SRH gave details. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Give us details and the board will post their opinions about it.

koolking1
06-03-2003, 04:47 AM
being a happy person is a very good thing. It doesn\'t matter how you got to that state as long as you are there. You could always go back for another coffee without wearing the mones and see if you get the same positive reaction but why bother - you have your lucky t-shirt (the mones) and it makes you feel better so keep wearing it.

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 07:09 AM
You\'re the sexiest!

No, babe. YOU\'RE the sexiest. I don\'t even *have* a push-up bra these days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
06-03-2003, 07:47 AM
Maybe that´s why she liked you. Or wear one next time and perhaps she´ll give you some cream too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

Sexyredhead
06-03-2003, 07:56 AM
If I wore a push-up bra, CJ01, I\'d probably have a hard time getting the cup to my mouth. lol

FTR, where\'d you find your\'s? I can\'t find them any higher than a C around here.

CJ01
06-04-2003, 10:30 AM
You´re a D ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif oh oh ooooh

Sexyredhead
06-04-2003, 10:34 AM
I\'m a DD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Some days I wish I was a B or C. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
06-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Some days I wish I was a B or C

I am a 32D and I always want to be 32D /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
06-04-2003, 10:52 AM
PICS!!!!!!!!!

Elana
06-04-2003, 10:53 AM
You\'ve got mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 10:54 AM
If I wore a push-up bra, CJ01, I\'d probably have a hard time getting the cup to my mouth. lol

FTR, where\'d you find your\'s? I can\'t find them any higher than a C around here.

I\'m a DD, too.
Fredericks! Fredericks is da source.

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&amp;category%5F name=Smooth+Sensation+Collection&amp;product%5Fid=5079 3 (\"http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&amp;category%5F name=Smooth+Sensation+Collection&amp;product%5Fid=5079 3\")

That\'s the one I had on but I have it in black.

It\'s constructed like a Wonder Bra. Which they DON\'T make in DD.

Sexyredhead
06-04-2003, 10:58 AM
There\'s not one anywhere around here, and I like to try on before I buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Will have to check next time I\'m on the coast. I believe there\'s one down there.

THANKS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
06-04-2003, 10:58 AM
AAAAH! I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS!!

you\'Re such a sweetie, Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 11:06 AM
It\'s amazing the coincidences between you and me, SRH. We must be twins separated at birth. I get free oil, you get free coffee; I\'ve got DD\'s, you\'ve got DD\'s ... both have red hair ... hmmm. It\'s getting scary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Thanks Xehupatl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
06-04-2003, 11:12 AM
But my hair\'s not as curly as your\'s. *sigh* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 11:14 AM
PICS!!!!!!!!!

Yes please, I want to see some the reason why I´m getting complexes now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
CJ

Hang on though, whose are real and whose aren´t or this too personal then forget it.

Elana
06-04-2003, 11:15 AM
Mine are all me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
06-04-2003, 11:15 AM
Mine are real. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 11:17 AM
f*ck

CJ01
06-04-2003, 11:21 AM
SRH, so has this kinky stuff got anything to do with your D´s ???
I´m intrigued now and my minds dissappeared in the filthiest of all gutters in the world. I must go off and focus on something else. I´m a girl and otherwise straight... this is getting very strange.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 11:32 AM
Mine are real and I\'d be happy to send you pics. I need an email address.

Elana
06-04-2003, 11:34 AM
CJ won\'t send you her email for pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 11:39 AM
I don\'t know how else to send her any.

Elana
06-04-2003, 11:40 AM
I will faint if she sends you her email. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
06-04-2003, 11:53 AM
FTR - I\'ve got a solution, it\'s a simple 3-step process:

1. send me your naked pics
2. ?
3. PROFIT!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Uh-huh.

Elana
06-04-2003, 11:56 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 11:57 AM
I was referring to SRH, wasn´t I or who was it??? Never mind.

Actually you can send pics by PMing too. How´s that ? Of course you won´t. I dunno if I want pics of other girls that bad, maybe I ought to rely on my imagination ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 12:01 PM
I just asked one of the moderators and he said you can\'t.

So if you\'re not going to give us an email address, then shut up about wanting pics, you ridiculous woman.

Shoot, you could go to hotmail or yahoo or anyplace and just set up a free account for receiving pictures, if you really wanted them.

MOBLEYC57
06-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Aaaa...Got any pics I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 12:09 PM
Ah well, you used to be able to do that. The forum STIll isn´t the way it was before that weirdo started to mess with the forum.
Well it´s time this happened!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Doesn\'t really matter anymore now, does it? You\'ve seen all my underwear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 12:47 PM
ALL of it???
I haven´t seen what´s in it though! But since you´re so keen of showing your `stuff´ why don´t you posts the pics here on the forum so everyone can have a look. You can edit the post later. How´s that for creative thinking.:) same goes for everyone else of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 12:50 PM
I\'m so keen?? You\'re the one who keeps asking!

CJ01
06-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Oh yes you are and I´m being polite by showing interest in you

franki
06-04-2003, 12:57 PM
I\'m so keen?? You\'re the one who keeps asking!

Don\'t you get it? CJ is actually a character I created to drive you crazy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Don\'t you get it? CJ is actually a character I created to drive you crazy.

Yes, you did create me franki. That´s why I´m older than you right? OMG you had talents before your parents even created YOU! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

franki
06-04-2003, 01:54 PM

Yes, you did create me franki. That´s why I´m older than you right?

Were you already a member of the l-s forum in 1982? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Oh yes you are and I´m being polite by showing interest in you

Please! Don\'t do me any favors!

CJ01
06-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Oh yes, didn´t Bruce tell you ?? hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
06-04-2003, 01:59 PM
Please! Don\'t do me any favors!

I´m european and well brought up and have good manners (most of the time) I can´t help being polite and friendly in people I have sex with over the internet!

Some people are really hard to please.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Damn wimmin give me a headache.

CJ01
06-04-2003, 02:02 PM
ey? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
06-04-2003, 04:53 PM

I wouldn\'t be shocked if that was really true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Charisma
06-05-2003, 06:53 AM
You\'ve got mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Me too, me too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Me too, me too!!!

Bunch of pervs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Charisma
06-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Me too, me too!!!

Bunch of pervs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maybe... But you like the attention and complements don\'t you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Maybe... But you like the attention and complements don\'t you?

Keep em coming Mr. Charisma /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icemone
06-06-2003, 03:09 AM
Hey, it is Amazing!!!

( Our own states/moods have a LOT to do with our successes and \"hits\" )

I got a free sandwhich from this cute woman and her cute friend was eyeing my quieter friend---it was NOT cold yet she was at FULL ATTENTION!

My friend is VERY picky but 2 weeks ago even he couldn\'t complain at the women I met and introduced him to... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So free sandwhich, free coffee, free oil and I KNOW I wasn\'t wearing a push-up bra LOL
I had some D\'s in school though ( and some DD\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But I have blond hair ( redish blond ? Ha ha Maybe I\'m a twin brother? )

It\'s amazing the coincidences between you and me, SRH. We must be twins separated at birth. I get free oil, you get free coffee; I\'ve got DD\'s, you\'ve got DD\'s ... both have red hair ... hmmm. It\'s getting scary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 08:59 AM
Hmmm, may have to try my -mones on that hot little Soup Boy for lunch today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 09:08 AM
Soup! I LOVE soup!

Elana
06-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Mones got me a free cup of soup
Bong Bong Bong

CJ01
06-06-2003, 10:51 AM
mones got me - er, hmmmm, uuh...

SwingerMD
06-06-2003, 03:29 PM
Hi all,

I got back from a vacation in Maui a few days ago. I\'ll post some of the interesting things that happened when I have more time (really busy with a lot of things going on)but, I\'d like to add something to this discussion.

We (my sister, new friend, and I) got a free Khaleaua Iced Mocha. Details later.

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Mones got me a free SOE gel pack!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got any toe floss I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Cinnamon please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 06:01 PM
Mobley, honey, please stop. This is way worse than Soup Boy.

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 06:06 PM
Only because you asked nicely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Didn\'t know ya had it inya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 06:07 PM
I\'m only a fvcking bitch when extremely provoked.

You\'d never guess it, but the adjective most used to describe me by people who know me in real life is \"sweet.\"

MOBLEYC57
06-06-2003, 06:09 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 03:41 AM
I\'m only a fvcking bitch when extremely provoked.

You\'d never guess it, but the adjective most used to describe me by people who know me in real life is \"sweet.\"

HAH!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif