PDA

View Full Version : Unscented pheromone yet still effective

LP___
06-01-2003, 04:50 PM
Does any one know some odorless mone but still effective /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

They claim to be strongest and odorless.
Please help me, I have a gradnite in almost 2 weeks. I\'ll be staying overnight with my female friend so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

P/S: does pheromone increase sexual drive and make others want to f#*# you?

upsidedown
06-01-2003, 05:02 PM
LP

I edited your post some. We can\'t post links to other sites on here.

You might try to ask your question in another way to find out what you want to know.

CptKipling
06-02-2003, 04:46 AM
No product that is actually unscented can be that effective.

belgareth
06-02-2003, 06:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
No product that is actually unscented can be that effective.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mones are working on the VNO, they do not need to have a scent. Two completely different organs at work.

Andy
06-02-2003, 06:33 AM
I think he understood the \"odorless\" wrong. It has nothing to do with added scents. Each pheromone has his own characteristic smell, some are ok, some smell like catpiss. There is no such thing like an odorless pheromone, at least none that has been proven to be effective so far.

CptKipling
06-02-2003, 06:33 AM
Can you name me a pheromone that you cant actually smell?

This is a ploy by people selling snake oil.

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 06:47 AM
I\'ve never tried or actually seen PI/m, but isn\'t it supposed to be unscented or very very little bit of scent in there?

CptKipling
06-02-2003, 07:16 AM
PI has a strong -none smell.

upsidedown
06-02-2003, 07:37 AM
I\'ll help out our new member LP a bit since I may have intimidated him by editing his first post. Sorry LP, didn\'t mean to scare you off.

The unscented product I think he was referring to was called DateMate. I know it\'s been discussed on this forum many times in the past, and these posts on DateMate can be found by running a search of the forum files.

Sexyredhead
06-02-2003, 07:40 AM
PIw is pretty much odorless. But I\'m not sure how effective it would be for this guy, other than to make the girl really friendly.

Andy
06-02-2003, 08:31 AM
Date Mate was sold by LS in the past. It has been discontinued here and was replaced by Attraction because the pheromone content is much lower. Even Date Mate had a light -none smell. It has been some time, but I am quite sure about that.

I can smell the -nol out of the bottle from Pi/w.

Cloud9
06-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Pheromones do not work through scent, but through the VNO subconsciously. Now even though it doesn\'t work through scent(conscious), I do believe a scent to go with the pheromone product that is unscented will improve your odds of being painted as the source of the Mones because of the conscious smell coming from the wearer. So instead of working on one level(subconscious; you can be working on two levels(subconscious and conscious).

CptKipling
06-02-2003, 08:51 AM
I do believe a scent to go with the pheromone product that is unscented will improve your odds of being painted as the source of the Mones because of the conscious smell coming from the wearer.

I think you are talking about something that I have talked about before. For your target to be able to conciously detect a light pheromone smell is a good thing, mostly because the scent triggers memories of feelings.

Genome335
06-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Date Mate was sold by LS in the past. It has been discontinued here and was replaced by Attraction because the pheromone content is much lower. Even Date Mate had a light -none smell. It has been some time, but I am quite sure about that.

I can smell the -nol out of the bottle from Pi/w.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You are wrong, date mate was replaced by Andro 4.2.

Andy
06-02-2003, 12:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Manufactured in Australia, this newest addition to the Love Scent family, Attraction contains 1.2 mg of androstenone and 2.1 mg androstenol per bottle, putting it in the same product family as DateMate, but several times the concentration, and twice the size. Unlike DateMate though, Attraction comes in an unbreakable spray bottle with a removable cap, and doesn\'t leak like DateMate is prone to do. Attraction is VERY concentrated and under normal use one bottle will last a LONG time.

That\'s what confused me .. I knew I\'ve read something like this. Andro moved over Date Mate and Attraction was added later. I think Attraction fits more into the role of the Date Mate successor. Andro is already a heavy hitter and might! be too strong and is -none only.

oscar
06-02-2003, 01:43 PM
LP,

The closest thing I\'ve found to an \"odorless\" pheromone product is Stone Labs\' AFA- Androstenone Fragrance Additive.

It\'s the cleanest smelling product that actually has any phero power to it.

http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html#afa (\"http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html#afa\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
06-02-2003, 08:07 PM
all of Stone Labs pheromones are very clean, and have little smell. When i got the old AE It barely smelled at all.

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 07:01 AM
Which brings us back to the the discusion...

What\'s the difference between the -none products?

PI smells, as does A4.2, but SL -none doesn\'t smell so bad. I cant help but think we are missing *something* from the Stone -none, even if it\'s just the scent-memory trigger.

Bernard
06-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Manufactured in Australia, this newest addition to the Love Scent family, Attraction contains 1.2 mg of androstenone and 2.1 mg androstenol per bottle, putting it in the same product family as DateMate, but several times the concentration, and twice the size. Unlike DateMate though, Attraction comes in an unbreakable spray bottle with a removable cap, and doesn\'t leak like DateMate is prone to do. Attraction is VERY concentrated and under normal use one bottle will last a LONG time.

That\'s what confused me .. I knew I\'ve read something like this. Andro moved over Date Mate and Attraction was added later. I think Attraction fits more into the role of the Date Mate successor. Andro is already a heavy hitter and might! be too strong and is -none only.

may i know if is possible that npa f/ added attraction will worked and how much must i add in to attraction. whole bottle of npa to attraction?but npa contain only 5ml . so it is complicated to mix npa and attraction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Andy
06-18-2003, 11:35 PM
NPA/w contains 2.4mg -none + the secret formular for women, afaik. I wouldn\'t spike the Attraction because the 0,11 -none, 0,18 -nol mg/ml relation should do just fine. You might try to dab on some npa and use the Attraction afterwards, but I wouldn\'t mix them because you might mess up the Attration and waste the NPA.

Watcher
06-19-2003, 02:21 AM
Well ive spiked attraction with SOE and that worked well, NPA well best spiked to SOE in DD#1. Very effective mix for a lot of under 25 guys who cant get straight SOE or straight ANone products to work for them.

Skyy
06-19-2003, 09:09 AM
NPA/w contains 2.4mg -none + the secret formular for women, afaik. I wouldn\'t spike the Attraction because the 0,11 -none, 0,18 -nol mg/ml relation should do just fine. You might try to dab on some npa and use the Attraction afterwards, but I wouldn\'t mix them because you might mess up the Attration and waste the NPA.

I thoought npa/w contained a lot less Anone than the mens version?

BassMan
06-19-2003, 09:30 AM

Where did you get those numbers?

Skyy
06-19-2003, 09:52 AM
Im pretty sure NPW/w contains A LOT less aNONE than NPA/m

BassMan
06-19-2003, 10:31 AM
Im pretty sure NPW/w contains A LOT less aNONE than NPA/m

They certainly smell quite different.

The numbers I was questioning were the Attraction numbers. Attraction contains 0.04 mg/ml none, and 0.07 mg/ml nol.