PDA

View Full Version : MID-LIFE CRISIS: ONE MAN'S STORY

MOBLEYC57
06-01-2003, 03:28 PM
This Middle aged man was going through his mid-life crisis, so he went out and bought himself a new bright red Porsche. He decided that he was going to take his new Porsche on a test drive, and headed down the interstate.

He got up to about 85 mph, when all of a sudden he saw this highway patrolman with his lights and siren blaring, coming after him. He decided he and his new Porsche would outrun the officer. He sped up to 95 mph, and then to 105 mph, but the patrolman was still on his as$.

The man finally came to his senses, and said to himself, \"Self...This is crazy, you could go to jail for this crazy sh!t!!!,\" so he slowed down, and pulled over. The patrolman pulled up behind his car, got out, walked up to his window, and said, \"This has been a long and f#cked up day, and I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! But...if you can give me one good reason or an excuse that no one else has ever given me, I will let your no driving as# go.\"

The man looked at the patrolman and thought for a second, and said, \"Last night my wife ran off with a patrolman, and when I saw you chasing me, I thought you were trying to bring her back!\" The officer looked at the man, smiled, and said, \"Have a nice day.\"

MAY ALL YOUR SMILES DISPLAY STAIN FREE TEETH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
06-01-2003, 07:47 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif