PDA

View Full Version : How are pheros products tested?

elvido
06-01-2003, 08:54 AM
In a lab? On the field? By whom?

Andy
06-01-2003, 09:13 AM
There have been various test rows under lab conditions, just use a search engine and you\'ll find enough. I think the most of the somewhat scientific field testing is done by the forum members here.

CJ01
06-01-2003, 09:49 AM
They´re tested by the people who make them - they sacrifice their bodies for the rest of humanity and risk getting sexually abused by women gagging for action.

Part two of the testing stage is this: Bruce buy them and sells them to us and, like Andy says, WE test them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
CJ

Andy
06-01-2003, 10:25 AM
.. and since you are here Elvido I might take a few days free each week and don\'t have to have sex with so many different women anymore.

CJ01
06-01-2003, 10:35 AM
? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif ?

Andy
06-01-2003, 10:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
they sacrifice their bodies for the rest of humanity and risk getting sexually abused by women gagging for action.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I hate when that happends.

elvido
06-01-2003, 10:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
.. and since you are here Elvido I might take a few days free each week and don\'t have to have sex with so many different women anymore.

That\'s precisely why I am here; it\'s no coincidence. Given your \"marathonian\" schedule, concern developed over your health. I was brought in to give you a little breather. Am I pissed about the syphilis? Yes, but hey, I was willing to take one for the team and the progress of science.

CJ01
06-01-2003, 11:36 AM
elvido - what a guy, ey ?
Pity about the syphilis, especially when condoms are available so easily. Just see your doc, it is treatable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
CJ

CJ01
06-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Andy, I just realized your `quote´ thing is in german, how come?

Watcher
06-01-2003, 11:44 AM
We put ourselves on the line every day to risk being abused sexually by women. Not that I mind in any way.

CJ01
06-01-2003, 12:03 PM
You´re not the only ones babe, us girls run that risk too. And we don´t even know how to deal with it very well, should things get too heavy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif CJ

Andy
06-01-2003, 12:04 PM
@CJ .. you have to ask the programmer that translated this stuff. Every time I click on the UBB \"Quote\" link I get the german \"Zitat\"(Quote) in the brackets. Well let\'s try something ....

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Zitat

looks like a little interface bug

CJ01
06-01-2003, 12:41 PM
Andy that´s funny isn´t.
Well I don´t even know how to use the quote thing. i mean I just´can´t be bothered to type the whole thing out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

CptKipling
06-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Andy that´s funny isn´t.
Well I don´t even know how to use the quote thing. i mean I just´can´t be bothered to type the whole thing out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

You press the Quote button.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
06-02-2003, 01:07 AM
Of course you do:) But I can´t be bothered to type out what I want to quote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif CJ

Andy
06-02-2003, 02:18 AM
copy&amp;paste ?

CJ01
06-02-2003, 09:36 AM
copy&amp;paste ?

I guess I can but I was trying to be different /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Maybe it´s time to do it like everyone else. I think I hold the recond now anyhow CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
06-02-2003, 06:51 PM
As i said the risk of being sexually abused by women is a constant threat that is handle accordingally. If they are attractive usually by banging them off.

Andy
06-02-2003, 08:05 PM
What happends to me more and more lately is that I abuse myself on women. This is strange .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
06-02-2003, 10:31 PM
Yes its very good when you get to abuse youreself women. A very strange condition indeed.

Andy
06-03-2003, 04:10 AM
You don\'t want to ... and then you get this nasty foam around your mouth, your eyes turn red, your body gets completely stiff every muscle is cramping and you decide to give in before your balls explode. I feel so abused ... *sniff* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jvkohl
06-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Androstenol has been shown in clinical studies to cause levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) to change in women. The same hormone changes (with mood) when women inhale samples of men\'s axillary secretions. Androsterone (also used in SOE) has not been extensively studied by anyone but me (and perhaps Stone Research Labs). I used different concentrations for years to get various and somewhat predictable responses both from men and from women. Three studies on college students have provided mixed results from androsterone. Some of the rationale for testing can be found in studies cited on my web site in the Scientific Information section.

CptKipling
06-08-2003, 04:27 AM
Nice to see you posting again JVK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any news on the womens SOE?

DrSmellThis
06-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Androstenol has been shown in clinical studies to cause levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) to change in women. The same hormone changes (with mood) when women inhale samples of men\'s axillary secretions. Androsterone (also used in SOE) has not been extensively studied by anyone but me (and perhaps Stone Research Labs). I used different concentrations for years to get various and somewhat predictable responses both from men and from women. Three studies on college students have provided mixed results from androsterone. Some of the rationale for testing can be found in studies cited on my web site in the Scientific Information section.

Interestingly, androsterone has been shown in still other studies to enhance female impressions of men on variety of favorable dimensions, except the evocation of sexual feelings. This might have been a relevant link, if memory serves:

http://wwwpsy.uni-muenster.de/inst2/maiworm/index.html (\"http://wwwpsy.uni-muenster.de/inst2/maiworm/index.html\")

On the other hand, Stone Labs asserts it has found that women\'s reactions to a pheromone mix were enhanced 15% or something, with the inclusion of -rone. So -rone, apparently, does not subract from sexual attractiveness, in the right mix and quantity.

In the perfuming industry, androsterone has been used for longer than it has been in the pheromone business proper. The method of synthesis is quite different, however, as it is derived from an essential oil, and smells quite nice and woody, due in part to the impurities left over from the oil. The reputation of \"natural source -rone\" in the perfuming industry is as an \"attention getter,\" which is interesting on an evolutionary level.