PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME night, Part II.. Elana, this if 4 u ;)

pelotudo
06-01-2003, 07:37 AM
For those of you who haven\'t seen my first thread, check it out before reading this one. This is going to be one long ass post about my adventures of leaving the teenage world and heading in to my twenties yesterday, but I guarantee not to disappoint.

And I\'m dedicating this post to Elana. You wanted the good stuff, and I deliver...just like I said I would.

So yesterday was my B-Day and all, and I didn\'t really have many plans. I chilled out at my house for most of the morning, then got ready to head out. Went up to my work, and helped my boss for a little bit, then headed to my friends house. We went out to the mall and like 10 stores, shopping...got an awesome new watch, Polo shirt, new shoes....whole new outfit getting ready for last night.

The girls got back from the beach at 5, and we planned on meeting them at their house at 6. I change at my friends house and decide to use a different mix than the night before. I went with 1:3:1 NPA:APC:AE applied directly to my neck, and covered w/ the Ralph Lauren Romance I brought along. We headed over there and went out to grab some fewd. Got back to the house early, and stuck on a movie. The entire time my friend and his girl are still going at it. All she does is just kiss and make out with him. I seriously couldn\'t handle it if I was him.

We settle down, and I start working it like I did last night. I could tell she was opening up, b/c as we laid down she grabbed my hand and put it on her tummy. I started massaging her tummy, back of her neck with my other hand, and rubbing against her neck w/ my nose/lips. I started moving lower down to the tip of her pants and started rubbing down there; then moved down to her inner thigh. She started breathing heavier and faster, and kept trying to kiss me, but I wouldn\'t let her. I kept moving her head back over and continued kissing her neck.

She started to squirm a little bit as I started putting more pressure on her pants as I moved in between her legs, and I knew she wanted more. I worked my way back up to the top of her pants, and slowly unbuttoned the top 2 buttons while sucking on her ear. Unzipped the pants just enough to slide my hand down in there, as she started to breath really heavy and grabbed the back of my neck with her hand. I teased her for about 10 minutes, rubbing all around, but never going in for the kill. As I get closer, I can feel the stubble of her freshly shaved crotch. I finally reach all the way down, and can feel her wet already. After feeling she\'s had enough teasing I start to play with it a little bit. As I slide my pointer in, she grabs my hair on the back of my head, and turns toward me. A quick f*ck me look, and about a half second later, and she\'s shoving her tongue down my throat as I start building a rhythm with her body with my hand. She lets out a little moan as we start to speed up, and she puts her leg up under the covers so she can open herself up more. I part her with my middle finger and continue massaging her with my pointer. Her face become flush, and she grabs me again and presses my mouth against her beautifully smooth lips. About this time the other two on the other side of the bed/wall of pillows start to move around to get up. We slow back down a little bit and I move back up to the tip of her thong and pants. She looks me in the eyes, and gives me a little smirk as she slowly reaches down to zip her pants back up.

The other two go outside for a cigatette, and leave the two of us in there for a few minutes. We actually start paying attention to the movie, for the first time in the night. We talk for a few minutes, and come to realize that we\'ve only known each other for a total of about 24 hours now. I space out for a couple of seconds, and try hard to think of any girl that I\'ve met...and within 24 hours have been this far with; then I quickly realize that it has never happened. I\'ve never worked this fast before, and the girl has never been this open (unless we\'ve both been drinking)...especially a girl this hot, and I realize it\'s got to be something. I bet you guys can guess what the secret is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

We head out from there, with a promise to continue some other night...and I head over to my bosses house. I get there, and he hasn\'t gotten back from swimming yet. I look in my backseat and quickly realize I still have about 1/2 a bottle of Cpt. Morgan left. I down about 5-6 shots straight out of the bottle, as they pull up in his truck. We head inside and I down a shot of 100 proof Knob Creek. He changes clothes, and we head up to a local bar/restaurant. We walk in the door, and there\'s a Bud sitting on the end of the bar for him and a Bud Light for me. I meet a few people there, and start downing B52\'s. About an hour or more...I couldn\'t really tell b/c I was seeing like 6 hands on my watch, and he grab some \"special stuff\". We jump back in his truck, and head back to his house. He cuts up his stuff and the little piece of solid white substance is smoked. I didn\'t do any of it, but I came close. Lucially enough I was smart and didn\'t do any of it. I jumped on his couch and we started watching Matrix...Let me tell you how it\'s TOTALLY different when you watch it like that. About 30 mins of that, and I crashed in the spare bedroom...to end one of the best gdamn birthdays I\'ve ever had.

She\'s working today, but gets off at 4 or 5. I\'m going to wear the same thing tonight as she comes over to my friends house with me, and see if I can\'t continue my batting streak.

I\'m out guys, time to go get some fewd and see her, then head over to my friends to chill till she gets off.

Elana, if this isn\'t enough for you...then I just can\'t please you. You\'re going to have to come up here if you want better, b/c this is all you\'re getting...at least until tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

elvido
06-01-2003, 07:43 AM
doh! I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, I thought I was in the Pheromone forum. My bad.

pelotudo
06-01-2003, 07:47 AM
Yes, yes you did take a wrong turn. This post is pheromone related...I was wearing phermones during the night, so it\'s valid :P.

Feel free the move it Bruce/mods, so the journeymen in the forum don\'t get upset.

-Jon

Andy
06-01-2003, 07:52 AM
This is a so called \"hit-story\" Elvido and they traditionally belong to the mones forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ah oops ... I\'ve forgotten what I wanted to say in the first place .... *push*

Nice work pelotudo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
06-01-2003, 07:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
doh! I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, I thought I was in the Pheromone forum. My bad.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pelotudo mentioned his pheromone application at the start of his post. That is why it belongs here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cloud9
06-01-2003, 08:00 AM
Congrats on the Hit Peltudo!!! I know you have been having some bad luck lately with Pheros...looks like a turn around!

Elana
06-01-2003, 08:10 AM
I\'ve never worked this fast before,

This is fast???? Jon, I would have been on your cock within a few minutes of that teasing.

MOBLEYC57
06-01-2003, 08:25 AM
Pelo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You ANIMAL!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif For someone that\'s almost legal...you done good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Tell me you sucked the nectar from yer fingers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif That Capitano Morgan ain\'t no joke. Mix it with a little coke, you\'ve got Kool-aid that\'ll sneak up on you, and put you on your as$! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Morgan &amp; Mones!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
06-01-2003, 11:39 AM
Congrats Jon!

tallmacky
06-01-2003, 11:41 AM
That\'s a great story Jon, very well written, and well it was great to read. Good Job man! 5/5 stars hahaha.

then I quickly realize that it has never happened. I\'ve never worked this fast before, and the girl has never been this open (unless we\'ve both been drinking)...especially a girl this hot, and I realize it\'s got to be something. I bet you guys can guess what the secret is .

Yeah I guess you can directly relate that back to phero\'s, the girl seems to have really enjoyed herself, ahh you humanitarian that was so nice of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Watcher
06-01-2003, 11:47 AM
Another addition to the watcher club for successful males who have Weapon x and the balls to follow through where others fail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-01-2003, 11:50 AM
... there\'s one thing I don\'t understand .... Why the hell did you focus on the movie! once you\'ve been alone! (hint,hint) with her ?

Elana
06-01-2003, 11:52 AM
Why the hell did you focus on the movie! once you\'ve been alone! (hint,hint) with her ?

I didn\'t get that either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

monesrule
06-01-2003, 12:14 PM
ah who really cares anyway. He\'d still get his regardless of whether it was after or during the movie. the first night sounded like it was pheromones that really helped get the attraction going, but what he got last night could have been just him. Don\'t attribute it all to the mones, John, especially since you have been having shotty success with them.

Elana
06-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Jon is a hottie. The mones may have helped, but he has got what it takes to reel them in.

coverlift1
06-01-2003, 12:51 PM
Great storie and good luck tonight.One day I will share some stories with everyone else also ......
NO GUTS NO STORIE

tallmacky
06-01-2003, 12:55 PM
... there\'s one thing I don\'t understand .... Why the hell did you focus on the movie! once you\'ve been alone! (hint,hint) with her ?

Maybe to mutually divert some of that sexual tension?

monesrule
06-01-2003, 01:28 PM
that\'s what i figured. maybe she was just staring at the tv because of the tension and he was trying to make her feel at ease. But to my main point tallmacky -- Another hilarious signature! You treat the woman like a queen!

tallmacky
06-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Everyone always gives me great ideas, I believe upsidedown gave me this one thanks bizoy. I usually think of most of them hehe well most that is.

MOBLEYC57
06-01-2003, 01:52 PM

Maybe to mutually divert some of that sexual tension?

Annnnd just maybeee...he already creamed in his pants!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

proteus
06-01-2003, 03:11 PM
You the man!! Great post. We need more hit stories like this here!!!!!

pelotudo
06-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Heh. After the movie, we started talking; about all kinds of things, and actually got to know each other. She laid down with her head on my chest and we didn\'t do much after that.

I stopped by her work today and saw her. We were planning on going to grab a movie tonight, but ended up just going over to my friends house and rented one. She said at work she would like to come over once she got off at 6, and to call her. I called her at like 6:30, and got her voicemail. Left a message, but she never called me back. Her friend came over after she got off work, and said she got my message but couldn\'t go out. That\'s cool with me. My friends sister (the one I was interested in a couple weeks ago) wants me hardcore now that she see\'s I\'ve got another girl on the line, and is begging my friend to hook me up with her now.

My friggin side is killing me. I really think I\'ve got something wrong with my liver or something. After getting wasted last night, it has been killing me all day. I don\'t want to eat, drink, move, nothing... It makes me feel nautious, and not want to eat..and it\'s just a constant pain that never goes away for like a week. I think I might go to the doctor tomorrow or Tuesday and see if I can get something for it. Last weekend after I drank it bothered me, and again last night after I drank...So I\'m guessing that\'s gotta be it, now just to find out how to fix it and I\'ll be good.

-Jon

monesrule
06-01-2003, 08:25 PM
were you the guy that the grl wanted to [bad word], but couldn\'t because she was on the rag? if you are, why not pursue her? the sex is a guarantee (unless she had regrets or it was the mones talking), at least try and get an open relationship going if you don\'t want to commit. Just tell her you had your heart broken and go slow with truly giving yourself to someone.

Whiffy
06-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Pelo. that pain in your side is a little-known side effect of pheros. You musta stumbled across the \"forbidden\" combo that guarantees sex, but damages your appendix.

Now ... you must decide. Was it worth it?

Nahnah, just messing with ya. Enjoy these times, dude! No doubt your friend\'s sis is at your mercy now.

bundyburger
06-01-2003, 09:53 PM
Pelo. that pain in your side is a little-known side effect of pheros. You musta stumbled across the \"forbidden\" combo that guarantees sex, but damages your appendix.

LOL. Yeah Pelo, we should swap notes. Together with my combo (that guarantees a raging headache sunday mornings. lol) we should be able to develop a very handy biological weapon here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Giving a quick spray to your targets boyfriend should cure her disease.

A possible side affect we will have to work on is the fact that the BF gets laid and not you though.

Your mission... To test your combo long term on yourself and note ALL outcomes. (for my Professor - Dr. Elana B.Sc ...of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 03:23 AM
Yes, that\'s me. That girl I\'m not very interested in. She would be considered a \"last resort\" if you know what I mean. Since last week, she has been calling me like 3 times a day wanting to \"finish what we started\", but I really don\'t want to. We\'ll see how it goes though.

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Riddle me this fellow phero enthuiasts:

Last time I talked to this girl was yesterday afternoon, about 2 pm. She had to work till 6, then didn\'t have any plans. I asked her if she wanted to come along with a couple of friends to go see a movie about an hour after she got off. She said sure, it would be fun...so I said I\'d call her a little after 6 and we could come pick her up. Call her at 6:30, no answer on her cell. Leave a message. Then hook up with my friend Tim (the one who hooked up with her best friend and hooked me up with her). He says that she came over when she went on break, and said she was going out with a close friend of hers last night; and that she couldn\'t come with me... that\'s fine, no big deal. We tool around for a little bit, and he borrows my phone and calls her. No answer, and he leaves a message. About 8-8:30, we decide we\'re not going to go to the movies; so we grab a movie and head to my friends house. Tim goes to pick up his girl, and comes back over to the house. When he gets back with his girl (Amy), she says that Jenna couldn\'t go out tonight b/c she had to stay home and do stuff, but that she got my message and wanted me to call her. It was late when I left my friends house, so I didn\'t call her last night and waited till today. I called her at about 12 today...and again, got her voicemail. I didn\'t leave a message, and just decided I would talk to her later. I get home from work, and call my friend Tim up. His sister answers...and well, you girls are WAYYYY too predictable. We talk for a few mins, and she\'s like...If you break up with Jenna, come to me, I like you. I want to go out. BAHAHAHA, until now, she has said NOTHING to me about actually liking me. She would always tell Tim, but would never tell me and would never make any moves toward me. Now that I\'ve got someone else, guess who wants some of it...

Anyways, moving on. She calls Tim on his Nextel, and he\'s over at Amy\'s house helping her and her parents paint. I tell him that I still have the movie we rented last night (we got 2, but only watched 1), and we need to watch it. He says after they get done, that I could come over there and watch it w/ them....Them being him, Amy, and Jenna is over there...

Now, the question, wtf!? She told me she would come with me last night, I call her leave a message..she doesn\'t return it, I call her again, she doesn\'t return it, but she\'s w/ my best friend and still doesn\'t do anything. It\'s not like it\'s a big deal...I mean we\'ve only seen each other twice and there\'s nothing really between us yet, I feel common courtesy would have at least been to of called me and said she couldn\'t do anything or return one of the calls. I can\'t decide whether I should act pissed off...pull the whole who the hell do u think you are line (Refer to \"10 Things I Hate About You\"...when he talks to her in the car); or act like I don\'t care. I\'m also considering not going over there tonight and saying I\'ll see her sometime later on this week and go do something else.

Argh, u women are freaking aggrivating. I\'m going to go kill a kitten or two and head out :P

-Jon

bundyburger
06-02-2003, 02:56 PM
I reckon you\'ll end up with a truck load of advice from different people with different opinions, but I think the best option is to take a chill pill and stay calm. ...she might be testing you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fact: Your best friend is seeing her best friend. You\'re going to run into her pretty soon. HOw many days has it been?? F__k all.
Another Fact: She\'s attracted to you. WTF can go wrong except for you to do something that will turn her off?

I can\'t say I\'d hate to be in your position. Coz I\'d LOVE to be in your position. lol

Good luck!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Yeah, that thought crossed my mind a couple of times, and I can think of like 4 different outcomes:

1. I act pissed of. Question who she thinks she is and not returning my call/bailing on me after she said she could go out:

Outcome 1: She was testing me, and see\'s that I\'m she\'s not going to walk over me.
Outcome 2: She really couldn\'t go out, and just didn\'t get around to calling me. I go all out, and she gets pissed at me and thinks I\'m an [bad word].

2. I act like I don\'t care, like it didn\'t bother me...and ignore it:

Outcome 1: She see\'s it\'s okay to cancel on me, whatever, and that she can do it without caring how I feel. I\'m now the puppy-dog in the relationship from here on out.
Outcome 2: I make sure I mention to Tim (while I know she can hear)...about what his sister said to me, and that she wants to go out now... She sees that I can get another girl at the drop of a hat and that if she wants to keep me around she had better not do [bad word] like last night...

bundyburger
06-02-2003, 03:12 PM
I like the \"Tim\'s sister\" idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Get him to mention it around her somehow. Like when your name comes up, he could mention that his sister has been calling you to go out with her.

I honestly don\'t think acting pissed off is an option.

Acting like you don\'t care would be wrong, maybe too.

Leave a funny message on her voicemail about the situation, maybe. I\'m sure you could think of something. Get her laughing. lol

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Through the dog a BONE! When the bugs get tuff with you....dammit! get tuff with the bugs! Keep your words to yourself Pelo. Either deal with her the way that it is, or cut off all communications...that means sending and receiving messages through friends. The key to dealing with women...is not to need\'em so much. Once you master that, things will be just fine. How old is this young lady? You have to also remember that...a teenager only knows how to act like...a teenager. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Some mature, some don\'t, and it sounds like not returning your phone calls falls under...some don\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Maybe you\'re just expecting too much from a hot UNKNOWING. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bundyburger
06-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Hey! Good at accents??? Leave a \"Phone Sex Appointment\" \"Wrong Number\" message on her voicemail. Use your story writing talents. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...if your not good at accents, do an \"Obviously Crap\" accent. An accent attempt so hopeless it\'s a crack up.

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 03:22 PM
Through the dog a BONE! When the bugs get tuff with you....dammit! get tuff with the bugs! Keep your words to yourself Pelo. Either deal with her the way that it is, or cut off all communications...that means sending and receiving messages through friends. The key to dealing with women...is not to need\'em so much. Once you master that, things will be just fine. How old is this young lady? You have to also remember that...a teenager only knows how to act like...a teenager. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Some mature, some don\'t, and it sounds like not returning your phone calls falls under...some don\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Maybe you\'re just expecting too much from a hot UNKNOWING. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mob, I don\'t know what the hell 1/2 of that said, but I think I get the jist of it :P

She\'s 17, a fresh 17. I almost thought too that maybe she\'s showing interest b/c her I\'m best friends w/ the guy her best friend is trying to hook up with..you know what I\'m saying? But then I realized that was the old, pussyfied version of me talking, and quickly cut that out...but I can\'t get rid of it totally.

As far as accents, I can speak Spanish and have a good accent with that. As far as anything u said Bundy, I\'m lost again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 03:29 PM
I go for pretend you don\'t care. IF she decides to show an interest in you again, I would make her so beg for it ... you don\'t know, maybe, you\'re busy, you\'ll have to let her know later, I mean, jerk her around 19 ways \'till Sunday and smile in her face like it means nothing.

I hate people. Goddamn people drive you \'round the bend ...

She\'s flaky as Pillsbury Pie Crust and who knows what\'s in her little mind. The thing is, you could maybe get this issue (whatever it is) straightened out, but something tells me it\'s always gonna be something with this girl ...

Good luck, babe.

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2003, 03:33 PM

Mob, I don\'t know what the hell 1/2 of that said, but I think I get the jist of it :P

She\'s 17, a fresh 17. I almost thought too that maybe she\'s showing interest b/c her I\'m best friends w/ the guy her best friend is trying to hook up with..you know what I\'m saying? But then I realized that was the old, pussyfied version of me talking, and quickly cut that out...but I can\'t get rid of it totally.

As far as accents, I can speak Spanish and have a good accent with that. As far as anything u said Bundy, I\'m lost again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sorry about that...didn\'t proof it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif 17 eh? What a doozy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Sounds like you\'re just going to have to play the 17 game, or cash in your chips! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif See what happens when you don\'t get it while it\'s hot!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I wash my hands of this one.....you\'re on your own kid! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Just remember Pelo...when it gets too deep.............move your arms, and kick your legs!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

xxxPantero
06-02-2003, 03:44 PM
She\'s flaking out on you, damN!

Maybe she\'s nervous or something. Go out with a friend or the sister or another girl, take your mind off of her.

When you next see her, don\'t play \"the games\". Just be aggressive (not mad or violent, just know what you want and go get it).

Something along the lines of:
Go over there, say \"hey! what are u doing right now? well, stop, you\'re coming with me to grab a burger.\"
Grab a burger, don\'t mention the flaking out at all, nor how much it has affected you, but instead mention some fun anectdotes from when you went out with a friend recently. then end the \"date\" before she does, and get back to your business, and tell her to call you when she\'s free, just to make sure to say who it is, since you \"have so many women calling me all the time, like... my mom and my sister. hahahaha\"

etc.

you get it.

i know nothing is ever that simple, that black or white, or that easy to manipulate, but there\'s a guideline for u.

of course, i could be wrong, but hey, it\'s ur choice to take the advice or not.

good luck!

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 03:50 PM
See that\'s what her friend said to my friend tim. She said that she likes me and ever since she\'s been around me she has acted different, acted very shy...and that she wanted to get with me...

OMFG, this is way too complicated.

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2003, 03:57 PM
See that\'s what her friend said to my friend tim. She said that she likes me and ever since she\'s been around me she has acted different, acted very shy...and that she wanted to get with me...

OMFG, this is way too complicated.

Complicated...aye!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

xxxPantero
06-02-2003, 04:00 PM
OMG Mobley, u are so nasty (your signature, and i mean in a good way). certain women must adore u.

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2003, 04:09 PM
OMG Mobley, u are so nasty (your signature, and i mean in a good way). certain women must adore u.

Sorry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif That\'s not nasty! That\'s nature!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Nope! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif They don\'t adore me...they just adore Picasso\'s appetite for painting with me skillful oral brushlicks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I\'m the good guy that nobody wants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Trying to find a book on how to be a thug/bad boy/jerk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif They\'re America\'s Most Wanted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-02-2003, 05:22 PM
Ok. Here\'s what I\'m thinking. It\'s only been a day, right? You\'ve known this girl for 3 days (or so)? Maybe she really *did* have something to do, or maybe an old friend came in to visit from out of town. What I\'m saying is, maybe she wasn\'t avoiding you. I know when I have friends visit (and I\'m not saying this is the case, just an example) that I haven\'t seen in a while, we tend to spend as much time together as we can, and I\'ll often not answer my phone while we are together out of respect for her/him.

Then Tim was at his girl\'s house and Jenna (did I get the names right?) was there, right? And she didn\'t say anything to Tim. Well, you did say that her friend mentioned how she\'s been a little shy lately, since meeting you. Sometimes when a woman is really attracted to a man (this is especially true of younger women, in my experience), she gets very self-conscious all of a sudden. She wants to make sure the interest is completely mutual before she makes any more moves, and she does not generally want to confide in his friends b/c she knows that will get back to him. Now it can\'t be that she\'s waiting on you to make a move, b/c you called her plenty, so maybe she was busy and didn\'t feel comfortable talking to Tim about you.

This is all speculation, but honestly it\'s only been a day. I\'d give it some more time, and I wouldn\'t recommend acting uninterested OR pulling the 10 Things bit. She was obviously attracted to you this weekend, so just wait it out, maybe give her another call in a couple of days if you still haven\'t heard from her by then. You should have a pretty good idea of what\'s going on by that point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

metroman
06-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Dude have you ever read the good Doctor Love. He devotes a chapter to the most dangerous creature on the face of this earth \"The Beautiful Woman.\" AAAHHHHH NO ANYTHING BUT THAT? Spoiled her whole life &amp; used to getting her way she is quite a contender. Personally you come across as being way too much in awe of this hottie and she\'s probably picking up on this. Doctor Loves \"System\" is all based on interest level. But not your interest level. We already know what your interest level is 99% &amp; climbing...Her interest level in you is what counts &amp; what the beautiful young woman responds to is a challenge. She can have any Tom, Dick &amp; Harry. She\'s interested in the one that doesn\'t call back right away...the one that will stand up to her &amp; tell her \"NO\" on occasion. The one will who will not rearrange his life schedule all because she says \"jump.\" I think this hottie has interest level in you I\'d say about 80% considering your first outing. But your going to blow it with all this swooning all over her. Down boy Down...dont act like all the others. Be cool, a little stand offish, act somewhat disinterested. Pursue your buddys sister and play them off against each other. Then she\'ll say to herself \"why isn\'t this guy all over himself trying to get with me? Hmmm he\'s not like all the others...\" This will naturally raise her interest level guaranteed. It is the way women are programmed no matter what they say and you can use this as a platform on which to base your confidence which will draw women like bees to honey.

Watcher
06-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Good advice but quite often they wont even react to this. These ones are the one in committed relationships and are happy with their boyfriend. You also need to learn to walk away from some hotties as you never stand a chance and open youreself up to going through angst for a long time.
My approach is to find out who all the single ones are in my immeidate and extended social circle and spread myself around, take all that time you are wasting on her and go do some weights make soem money do some learning. Improve youreself and let them come to you. You need to consult NLP to discover mental techniques to be able to walk away from dead ends and to get youre inner thoughts to forget all about it and focus on what you are able to achieve.

pelotudo
06-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Whelp, I saw her again tonight guys. I headed over to drop off a movie, and my friend wanted me to stop by to see them.

I stopped by her friends house (Amy, the one we\'ve been hanging out at), and they\'re not there. I rode in my dads car, and at this time it decides it\'s not going to start. Long story short, I should have driven my car. Anyways, they show up like 2 minutes later with a couple of pizzas, and Tim and I try a couple times to pushstart the car; it fails. We give up and go inside. I felt like I had just run about 10 miles in the heat. Sweating like crazy, and I could smell the NPA all over me. I put on 1 dab NPA, 3 dabs APC, and one drop AE before heading over there. It smelt strong, and the APC/BOD Really Ripped Abs wasn\'t covering.

She was over there with them, looking hot as usual (just got off work, and was still in her Publix uniform :P). It ended up being that she left her phone in her friends car last night, and was at work today when I called and couldn\'t answer. My friend said that all she has been doing is talking about me when I\'m not there. I\'m not acting googly-eyed around her, and most of the time I\'m being sarcastic to her and cracking on her. I feel comfortable around her. I was freaking hot and stuff still, and she came over on their couch and jumped right next to me. I went down on the floor, and I think she kind of thought I didn\'t want to be next to her. We put in National Security and start to watch it. Same situation that\'s happened over the past few nights, cept this time...I knew she wanted to continue where we left off.

We laid down, and I\'m still hot so I didn\'t assume the spooning position. She laid up against me, and kept getting closer and closer. I didn\'t put my arm around her, so she took it upon herself to grab it and put it around her waist. The whole time I could smell the NPA on me, and she probably could too. I finally cooled down a little bit and got more comfortable, but never did anything. I don\'t know how he does it, but the entire movie Tim made out with his girl. I really don\'t see the pleasure in it. Yes, doing it is fun, but not every second you\'re together. Anyways...

Tim said that Jenna wanted to talk to me, he\'s not sure what about though. She says she wants to go out just us two sometime (so far it\'s been the 4 of us together, everywhere we\'ve gone). Before she left, she told me to call her tonight before I went to bed, that she wanted to talk. I asked her if she wanted to go out Friday, just us two, and she said yes as long as she doesn\'t have to work. About 5 mins ago I called, and guess what...VMail again.

Oh well, tomorrow night is going to be spent working out w/ my boss, then hanging with the guys. I\'ll wait till like Wed/Thurs to call her again, and in the meantime give Tims sis a call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

Andy
06-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Why does this sound like cooking meals and throwing them in the sink every time they\'re ready to me ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Funlover
06-02-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey Jon, This is definately an interesting situation. I don\'t know what to say about always getting her voice mail, but I wouldn\'t wait around on her as long as you don\'t know exactly where you stand. I have had that kind before too, and they will drive you NUTS!!! Please take the advice of the others, and go out with some different girls like your friends sister. Give this gal some competition, and maybe she\'ll come around to realize that she had better quit playing games. I say that because I feel like she is yanking your chain... Good Luck, and don\'t let her give you any gray hairs. OK?

Funlover

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 09:36 PM
I bet she\'s home half the time you get her voicemail.

Funlover
06-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Yeah... I just hope she isn\'t playing games with Jon, because he sounds like a decent guy that really cares about her, and I\'m not sure if she is as serious about being committed to him.

Funlover

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 09:47 PM
Maybe she is shy and such but a girl who has a huge interest doesn\'t really match her behavior. She is as Jon says a really hot girl, I bet she is in the fastlane too, and holds very little emotion in a relationship, this is all speculation though. Second day of knowing her Jon got in pretty good and far.

Funlover
06-02-2003, 10:15 PM
It may be all specualtion, Tallmacky... But I\'ll bet you are correct. Since she has all the looks, maybe she figures she can have anyone she wants. Perhaps the reason Jon is getting her voicemail so often is because she is \"entertaining\" another young man. Of course, that is also speculation. It sure would be nice to know exactly what is going through her head right now... I kinda feel for Jon, because I have been in his situation before. It\'s not fun.

Funlover

bundyburger
06-03-2003, 12:13 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Maybe she\'s really a she-male. She turns into a male every few days and has to avoid Jon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Or maybe she forgot where whe left her good shoes. Maybe her religion prevents her from seeing guys she likes on Mondays. Or maybe &lt;gasp&gt; it\'ll just f__ing work out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'d go with what DVKitty said. I reckon she has the basic vibe right here anyway.

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 03:42 AM
He could always club\'er side the head, and drag her home by the hair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Worked in the yester years! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 06:19 AM
I\'ve been in very similar situations, it can be a real problem figuring out what to do. The Doc Love thing almost messed up something good for me one time...

Firstly, look how fast things happened. How often does this happen with her? Maybe she shocked herself, I mean she is obviously into you, but maybe it scared her a bit how into you she really is, and how fast that happened. It think it was her self defense mechanism, which is perfectly ok. She put you on hold for a while, to see how much you like her, and if you are going to end up hurting her.

You messed up that time you came in and moved away from her. The confident, attractive, comfortable guy wouldnt be bothered by her putting you on hold for a while (BTW i get the impression she thinks you are confident and comfortable etc.), but what she was testing was how you treated her. Your reaction was hostile, despite how some guys (on here) are say \"she can get x, y AND z\", she showed interest in YOU. If someone puts their feelings out in the open like that, it\'s gona hurt regardless of who you are if those feelings aren\'t catered for. You have probably made her think you dont care so much, which is the exact mistake i made.

All of this psuedo-confidence crap (Doc Love, and some of the worse seduction gurus) will get you no where, you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. If you only ACT confident you will get yourself in messes like this.

The best approach will and always be the confident, attractive, comfortable guy, who is caring and kind, and knows what he deserves. You need to start letting her see how you can be kind, ASWELL as your cocky/confident side.

A winning formula.

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 06:33 AM
you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. A winning formula.

THAT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the post Cptn.

I haven\'t really been hostile toward her, but after looking back on it I bet it really looked that way to her... When she came in and sat next to me, I sat there for a min or two then moved away from her. It wasn\'t anything to do with her, but I was sweating on their nice leather couch and thought the floor would be better...and it was.

When we laid down, I was still hot and knew that if I touched her, we would be sweating, so I didn\'t get close until I cooled down a little bit. She seemed uncomfortable the whole time, like she was expecting something (probably what we did Sat night)...but I never did anything.

She ended up sending me a text message last night about 30 mins after I called her, saying that she missed my call and to call her if I was still up. I didn\'t get the message till this morning.

I\'m still up in the air about what to do. The old me, would be calling her right now seeing what she\'s doing (even though I already know she\'s babysitting her brother/sister), being the gooshy I will do anything to go out with you guy... On the other hand, I don\'t want it to seem like I\'m desperate, so I was thinking about not calling her (I sent a text message back to her this morning telling her to call me when she got up, since I got the message at like 8, and knew she probably wouldn\'t be up so I didn\'t call)..till maybe tomorrow; and let the suspense of missing me kick in :P. Either way, it sucks. Last relationship I had was nothing but me doing this exact thing..trying to figure out if and how much she likes me, when I should call, questioning myself, etc etc etc...and I don\'t feel like doing it again. Oh well, I\'ll just see if she calls me. If not, no big deal, I\'ll go work out tonight after work, go for a jog then head over to Tim\'s house and chill w/ him and his sister, then give her a call tomorrow.

-Jon

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 08:32 AM
Last relationship I had was nothing but me doing this exact thing..trying to figure out if and how much she likes me, when I should call, questioning myself, etc etc etc...

Exactly, doing this not only ruins the fun for you, but she ends up getting a weird vibe.

Here\'s what you should do, call her up when it\'s next convinient to you, and say that you were thinking of doing something [insert time/date here], and it would be great i you could spend some time with her. Or something allong those lines. You express interest in seeing her, doesnt sound needy, and you retake the ground of \"confident comfortable guy\". When you are next with her, make it clear that you want to have fun, but it just so happens that your idea of fun just so happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif to involve being with her.

Stop obsessing over how she feels about you, that\'s sorta irrelivant (or at least you want her to like you, but IT\'S NOT THE END OF YOUR WORLD IF SHE DOESNT, your just having fun. Instead, have your fun and at the same time make it clear you like it when she is happy and having fun.

Good luck Jon.

Funlover
06-03-2003, 11:58 AM
Hey Jon... Maybe you should just come out &amp; ask her what her feelings are for you. You both could be imagining things about each other that might not be true at all. Communication is a WONDERFUL thing when we actually use it!! Also, you might want to tell her that you got off the leather couch to sit on the floor because you were so sweaty. Then she\'ll know you weren\'t just avoiding her. It would have been best to do it right when it all happened, and then invite her to sit on the floor with you. Just my 2 cents!!

Funlover

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Whelp, she called me today about 4pm. Her and Amy were heading over to a friends house, then she was heading to school and we might get together tonight sometime. I\'ll talk to her about how she feels then, and see what she\'s thinking.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 01:56 PM
I just gotta say ... CptKipling is da bomb, isn\'t he? IMO, the pride of the young dudes.

I\'m a fan, what can I say.

Kudos for a great post (yet another), Cpt.

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 02:02 PM
I just gotta say ... CptKipling is da bomb, isn\'t he? IMO, the pride of the young dudes.

I\'m a fan, what can I say.

Kudos for a great post (yet another), Cpt.

Thank you muchly FTR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 02:03 PM
My pleasure, sincerely.

DaVinciKittie
06-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Jon, I also agree with CptKipling. 100%. This guy knows what he\'s talking about. Cpt, until I looked at your profile, I honestly thought you were at least 30+. Dude, you got it goin\' on. Great post(s). Keep it up!

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Thanks guys, I\'m getting ready to head out. She gets out of school at 9, and we\'re all meeting over at Amy\'s house.

Just got done w/ my 3:2 AE:TE drop application (2 AE on neck, 2 TE on neck, 1 AE on wrists) and covered in Angel. I have a good feeling about tonight, so we\'ll see how it goes.

Any of you girls want to call me in like an hour, just to introduce some competition :P. I\'ll pay you, no really..I will. Or, well, I\'ll be a sex slave for at least a day. If you want to take me up on this offer, PM and I\'ll give u my cell # /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 04:59 PM
PM me with your number, I\'ll call and you don\'t owe me nuthin\'.

I can\'t click on your name for some reason - it\'s blank on my screen.

Watcher
06-03-2003, 06:11 PM
Good luck pelotudo.
Let us know how it goes.

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Heh, too late FTR, maybe next time.

Yeah, I\'m the L-S ghost :P

So, good news and bad news:

More good than bad I guess, but I can predict the outcome of this right now...and in a couple weeks, months, whatever, I\'m going to come back to this prediction and I can almost guarantee it\'s going to be perfectly accurate. How do I know this you ask? Whelp, I am going to do the same EXACT thing I did in my last relationship. I told myself I was going to change, I learned from it, but I can see myself doing it again..watch. The prediction: We\'re going to go out. We\'re going to have a good time together, and I\'m going to get attached. I\'m going to fall in love w/ this chick, and want to be with her all the time. I\'m going to become how I was like 6-8 months ago, and I\'m going to become a wuss again after I feel comfortable with her. I\'m going to fall in love, she\'s going to see this, and unfortunetly she\'s not going to feel the same way..and it\'s going to end.

That\'s it, that\'s the prediction, and here\'s how I know this is going to happen:

She\'s exactly like my ex. I went over there tonight, and we chilled at Amy\'s house for a while. Played some Uno (W00t w00t!), then laid down and chilled. Tim and Amy left, so I thought it would be the perfect time to pull the question. I didn\'t hesitate at all with it, and I pulled it off pretty good. We started talking about past relationships, how many BF\'s she\'s had...what she sees in guys most of the time, etc. She has had a ton of BF\'s, and hangs out with them a lot still. Nothing happens, and I\'m comfortable with that, but she dates all kinds of guys. Her longest relationship was 7 months, when she was 15, and it was her first love, first real BF, first everything (including sex). They were together 7 months, then her parents made them break up. Since then, she has (and still is) been confused about guys. She doesn\'t know what she wants, or when she wants it. She can like a guy one week, then the next she\'ll change her mind and want something different...Basically, she\'s a typical 17 year old girl who wants a BF but doesn\'t want a BF. Either way, she came right out and said she liked me and we should keep going out and see where it goes, but she doesn\'t want to promise anything...or lead me on thinking something when she doesn\'t think she\'ll be ready to commit anytime soon.

So yeah, that\'s pretty much it. Take it guys, and gimme some opinions. I think my best option right now would be to make sure in my own mind that I shouldn\'t expect anything. I should call Tims sister tomorrow, which I\'m going to do and go to church with her to chill (her parents make her go, she hates it though...but it\'s a good time to be with her). Tim will also be there w/ Amy, and Amy will get to see that Tims sister and I are flirting and stuff, and it will get back to Jenna real quick; and maybe make up her mind a little easier w/ some competition. Either way, I know I shouldn\'t think anything is going to come from this but I want it too...I just have to convince myself that it\'s not going to happen and I\'ll be alright.

-Jon

Cliffs...just cuz I know some people want them and I know I type a LOT: Talked to her tonight, she has had a ton of BF\'s in the past. Doesn\'t know what she wants, but wants us to go out and see where it goes. My prediction: I\'m going to try to keep myself from becoming an attached wuss, but it\'s going to happen eventually and we\'re going to break up cuz she doesn\'t want a commitment.

bundyburger
06-03-2003, 07:57 PM
That\'s so cool that she\'s told you exactly where you stand! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I don\'t know what others think, but I wouldn\'t be doing anything to make her jealous. Not on purpose anyway.
If she\'s not sure about you, like she says, she may take you \'chasing\' someone else as you being the type of guy that will hurt her in the end.

I still reckon it\'d be a plus if Jenna knew Tim\'s sister was seriously after you(and not YOU after Tim\'s sister). That way she\'ll see that she can\'t take you for granted as won over. Yet because it\'s not YOU chasing Tim\'s sister you aren\'t labeled as just a sleezy \"player\" who may hurt her.

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Yeah, that\'s true. She did say she has problems getting attached, b/c she\'s afraid of getting hurt.

If I go tomorrow night and let Amy see that Tims sister wants me, but I don\'t really pursue her, then it will show she has some competition but that I\'m not going to drop her at the first change I get to have another girl.

CptKipling
06-04-2003, 03:46 AM
Since then, she has (and still is) been confused about guys. She doesn\'t know what she wants, or when she wants it.

She did say she has problems getting attached, b/c she\'s afraid of getting hurt.

Bingo! Read my post again.

Like bb said, dont let her think you might hurt her.

The most important thing in my big post was:

All of this psuedo-confidence crap (Doc Love, and some of the worse seduction gurus) will get you no where, you need to BE confident, not ACT confident. If you only ACT confident you will get yourself in messes like this.

The best approach will and always be the confident, attractive, comfortable guy, who is caring and kind, and knows what he deserves. You need to start letting her see how you can be kind, ASWELL as your cocky/confident side.

...esp if you think your problem is that you get attached to much too fast. Learn that you deserve the best, BE confident etc...

Good luck

(PS, do a search for \"confidence MP3\" on the forum, some good stuff)

MOBLEYC57
06-04-2003, 06:53 AM
Since then, she has (and still is) been confused about guys. She doesn\'t know what she wants, or when she wants it.

She did say she has problems getting attached, b/c she\'s afraid of getting hurt.

Bingo! Read my post again.

Like bb said, dont let her think you might hurt her.

The most important thing in my big post was:

...esp if you think your problem is that you get attached to much too fast. Learn that you deserve the best, BE confident etc...

Good luck

(PS, do a search for \"confidence MP3\" on the forum, some good stuff)

Doc Kipling\'s in the house! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It\'s soooo cool when a man can speaks from the cardiac muscles, of yesterdays lessons! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Got a comb I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

pelotudo
06-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Ok guys, I need your help once again:

Update from last time. This girl and I seemed like we were having fun, but last Thursday night that ended.

I got a call from my friend about 6, saying that Jenn wanted me to come over about 8 and chill after she got out of school. I get over there, and he tells me that she\'s not going to be able to come over. She got in some trouble, big trouble. Arrested, etc...and didn\'t get out until Friday. She talked to her friend Amy Sat, and I went to see her at work Sat night. Her cell is taken away, and she can\'t really do much b/c she\'s kind of grounded for a week or so. She\'ll be able to do stuf by the mid/end of this week though.

So I see her Sat night at work. She works w/ a girl I dated, and knows about her...but didn\'t know if we were still dating or what. Anyways, so I leave. Sun, I go to get a sub up there, and I see her again. She says she wants to talk to me, about the other girl and stuff and about us going out again. I say that\'s fine, and for her to call me ( she doesn\'t have her cell, and i can\'t call her house but she said she could call me). She said she would call me last night or today if she got home late from work last night.

No call last night, and no call today. I\'ve been talking to the other girl on aim (the one I dated for a while)..and they talked about me today at work. This girl is totally awesome, and she said she didn\'t give any dirt up on me to Jenna. This girl and I dated for a while, but we were way different, but we never really broke it off. We haven\'t been on a date for about a month now, we just kind of stopped hanging out and dating. So anyways, she says that Jenna isn\'t sure whether she likes me or not, but that we do have a lot in common and she likes hanging out with me and stuff. They talked some more, and that\'s about it. I know this girl didn\'t say anything bad about me, so I see the talking as something that helped me...maybe.

Anyways, so she didn\'t call tonight either. This is the 2nd time she said she would call and hasn\'t. Should I even bother w/ her anymore? She has returned a total of 1 of my calls, which was last like Tuesday sometime, and that\'s it. She has told me to call her numerous times, which I did last week, but all I ever got was her voicemail. She keeps saying stuff through her friend to tell me though, but wont call me.

Sarah (the girl I dated) says she thinks I should call Jenna Wednesday sometime, but I feel I\'m wasting my time w/ this. I talked w/ Jenna early last week, one of the last times we really got to hang out, and she said she wanted to have fun/date for a while, but wasn\'t sure about getting involved cuz she didn\'t want to get hurt.

What do u think my next move it? Wait till Wed, call her? Not call her back and forget it? Talk to her friend, what?

Thanks guys,

-Jon

DaVinciKittie
06-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Just MHO, but I\'d say you\'ve given her more than enough chances. A few unreturned calls can be reasoned or explained away, but she\'s obviously not that interested. I don\'t say that to be rude or mean, but she did tell Sarah that she wasn\'t sure, and that\'s a good sign that she\'s *not*. If she were interested, she\'d know- I wouldn\'t mistake this for \"fear of getting hurt\". Honestly, even if that is the case and she is really attracted to you, there\'s not much you can do at this point- ball\'s in her court now. I\'d say, don\'t make the effort anymore. If she comes to you, great. If she doesn\'t, then it\'s her loss- and you\'re not wasting your time. HTH

xxxPantero
06-09-2003, 09:43 PM

What do u think my next move it? Wait till Wed, call her? Not call her back and forget it? Talk to her friend, what?

Thanks guys,

-Jon

put both of them in the \"let\'s just be friends who date and maybe something can come of it, but until then, i won\'t stress myself\" category

basically date whoever you want dude, and let whatever becomes of it, happen

relax.

call if u want, or deliver a message to her to call you since she\'s never available and it\'s \"annoying\"
talk to both.

peace.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Just MHO, but I\'d say you\'ve given her more than enough chances. A few unreturned calls can be reasoned or explained away, but she\'s obviously not that interested. I don\'t say that to be rude or mean, but she did tell Sarah that she wasn\'t sure, and that\'s a good sign that she\'s *not*. If she were interested, she\'d know- I wouldn\'t mistake this for \"fear of getting hurt\". Honestly, even if that is the case and she is really attracted to you, there\'s not much you can do at this point- ball\'s in her court now. I\'d say, don\'t make the effort anymore. If she comes to you, great. If she doesn\'t, then it\'s her loss- and you\'re not wasting your time. HTH

That\'s right!

jose
06-10-2003, 04:46 AM
Looks like her attraction to you is fading, you might be going into the friendship zone. Like someone else said don\'t call her anymore let her contact you, either way keep on dating other girls.

CptKipling
06-10-2003, 06:50 AM
I\'m with jose, her interest is fading. This might pick up again, but IMO you shouldn\'t give her another chance because she is showing you ZERO respect. Even if she wasnt attracted to you anymore, you deserve common decency.

My advice, forget about her, and if she gets all figety because you have withdrawn your interest, just explain that you wern\'t liking the way you were being treated. \'Cos this cant be making you feel good, so find something that does. If she can explain herself, then hear her out, perhaps confront her with how this is looking to you.

pelotudo
06-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I\'m think I\'m going to ignore her on this one. If she calls me, whatever; if not, nothing lost on my part. The only thing I\'m out is a little bit of time spent last week w/ her.

More than likely I\'m going to see her at one point or another in the next week or so, even if we don\'t get together to do something. I go in where she works all the time to get stuff (local Publix) and bound to run in to her. I can see myself being a dick to her, acting like I never met her before...then coming back with something like...oh yeah, I remember you...Jenna right? You\'re that girl that says she\'ll call you but never does, the same one who tells you to call her but she doesn\'t return the calls even though she says she\'s interested. Yeah, that girl to likes to play games and try to get guys to chase her, but I guess it didn\'t work this time.

Oh well, maybe it\'s the lack of sleep/food I\'ve been getting lately, or the combination of the legalized crack w/ no intake, but I\'ve been pissed off for the past couple of days and this isn\'t helping. I need to call the backup, get laid, and be done with it.

-Jon

Andy
06-10-2003, 10:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
oh yeah, I remember you...Jenna right? You\'re that girl that says she\'ll call you but never does, the same one who tells you to call her but she doesn\'t return the calls even though she says she\'s interested. Yeah, that girl to likes to play games and try to get guys to chase her, but I guess it didn\'t work this time.

Jon, don\'t do this .. it\'s immature and stupid. It\'s not her fault that she\'s not as interested in you as you\'d like her to be. The point is, it\'s no disrespect that makes women (and men) do such things in most cases, many people fear confrontations and are tryin\' to let things fade out this way. Maybe she\'ll call you eventually and explain herself, maybe something works out from this point then. But forget about her for now, call your backup and have fun instead of hurting her (she will feel bad if you say stuff like this, she propably does already) and load yourself with such a bs. Keep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifing

pelotudo
06-10-2003, 12:16 PM
I feel what she did was more disrespectful and immature than this. At least doing that when she confronts me will make me feel better.

So far, she has:

-Told me to call her on numerous occasions; and I did. She hasn\'t answered once, and returned 1 of the calls. Why continue to tell me to call her if she\'s not going to answer, and then on top of that not return the call I made.
-Told me she wantetd to see where we could go with it, but wasn\'t looking for an attachment; which I have no problem whatsoever with this, but why say that if she didn\'t want that.
-I see that things have come up (her getting in trouble and not being able to have a cell phone), but she told me she would call me...not me asking her to call me, not me saying well since I can\'t call u, u call me when it\'s a good time for you. No, she said that she wanted to talk to me and that she wanted to call me. She said specifically on Sun night that she would either call me Sunday night after she got home from work, or yesterday sometime when she got a free minute.

I don\'t feel I would be disrespecting her nearly as much as she has done to me. Even if she wasn\'t interested, which at this point I don\'t even care, common decency and respect would tell her to at least do what she said she was going to do...as friends or as someone dating

I have a feeling about what is going to happen now anyways. She\'s going to call her friend Amy and tell Amy to call me, since she obviously has a problem calling me herself. Then Amy will call me and tell me that Jenna wants me to come over and hang out with them. Either that, or I\'m not going to get a call at all. Either way is fine with me. I\'m not going to call her though, as I feel it\'s a waste of my time.

Elana
06-10-2003, 12:22 PM
I think it would be wrong for you to do, because you will be giving her the power. You MUST act like you don\'t care. If you say something to her like you mentioned in the above post, it is going to make her feel totally in control. You are so upset by her actions, you want her so bad.......NO! You must have \"hand\" (Seinfeld episode) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you have hand (the upper hand) everything will go your way. Even if she doesn\'t come running to you, it will still look like it was your decision. Don\'t be a whimp! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nonscents
06-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Elana and Andy got it right. Hot girls want you to feel them up all the time (or so you would like her to believe). You don\'t even give her a thought.

You might be obsessing over her but you don\'t want her to ever know.

pelotudo
06-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Hrmm, so when I see her...act like it didn\'t matter at all..?

Wouldn\'t that make it seem as if I was uninterested though, and might have a backfire effect possibly? True I\'m not chasing her down, and it doesn\'t look like I\'m obsessing over her, which both seem good...but she could also think, well he\'s not even interested at all why should I waste my time? Or if she calls, just go along with her, go chill with her or whatever and not mention her not calling me? Shouldn\'t I mention it at all?

-Jon

bundyburger
06-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Stop chasing. If you ask me, you\'ve verified to her already that your interested by trying to call her in the past.

If she still has doubts then it\'s her problem and something your not going to be able to fix by chasing her anyway. The irony of it is you may fix it by pretending you\'ve lost interest in chasing her. You have to be still be friendly and all. You won\'t get anywhere by being a jerk. You also won\'t get anywhere by acting love-sick.

Fact: If you move on (Really move on) she WILL remember that it was what SHE did/didn\'t do that made you give up. Do you really think she hasn\'t thought about it? ...That gives you the power to act cool. And when she see\'s you she knows she has to fish for you again. (if she is interested in you. Maybe she really isn\'t)

If after all this she ISN\'T interested then it wasn\'t worth worrying about.

The trick here is to ACTUALLY really move on. ...she has to chase you then.

My 2 cents

Alquimista
06-10-2003, 11:36 PM
I bet with anybody out here that this chick will never show up no more for pelotudo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
06-11-2003, 03:55 AM
HAH, and u all doubt me (and doubt myself)

I feel like an ass now though, but this is waht happened. She said she would call me Mon night, but I never got a call. I talked to Amy yesterday and she says Jenna thought I was ignoring her, b/c she tried to call me Mon night and yesterday morning but I didn\'t answer. My phone never rang, so IDK if she did or not, but she didn\'t leave a message. Anyways, so last night she called me and we talked for a while about a bunch of stuff. She\'s workin today and hopefully (if her mom will let her out of the house, she\'s still kind of grounded) will be going out tonight.

I\'m just too impatient I guess, but in the end...everyone wants a piece of the pelo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

I\'m off to work, l8r peoples.

-Jon

Elana
06-11-2003, 04:07 AM
I\'m just too impatient I guess, but in the end...everyone wants a piece of the pelo

Jon- Don\'t get too cocky yet. This girl may be a big time game player. Let\'s just see what happens in the next few days before you decide to ignore the rest of the female population. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
06-11-2003, 05:33 AM
Dont ignore her for sure, but it is waay to dangerous to try to smother her. It is way too early to decide what type of relationship you are looking for, so I would recommend you to get out of this extacy and act your normal life UNTIL she makes sufficient amount of effort to get together with you again. Call her, but not more frequent than she does. This is somewhat same with talking. Be passionate and emotional but not more than she is for you. If you do +1 she may be bored, if -1 she may think you are not interested. True, people will chase after the hard one, but not the impossible one. At you age, it is not wise to be too passionate towards girls, rather be (or at least act) like someone having fun, has taste and HAS A LIFE! If you act normal you will have a big chance with her.

pelotudo
06-11-2003, 08:25 AM
I\'m just too impatient I guess, but in the end...everyone wants a piece of the pelo

Jon- Don\'t get too cocky yet. This girl may be a big time game player. Let\'s just see what happens in the next few days before you decide to ignore the rest of the female population. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Next time I\'ll put like 12-13 wink eyes/happy faces next time to display my sarcasm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
06-11-2003, 08:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifOf course I knew you were joking about that, but you seem to think that everything is resolved with this girl. I am just saying, don\'t get too comfortable in this situation.

CptKipling
06-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Yeah next time you see her, something along the lines of, \"oh hey how are you?\" etc being friendly and normal, but dont get into a converstation, cut it short and say you need to be somewhere or something.

pelotudo
06-11-2003, 02:48 PM
Well, when she called last night I was like 2 1/2 seconds away from being fully asleep. We talked, but I cut it off short after like 10 mins saying I had to get some sleep.

I stopped by Publix today and got a wrap for lunch, and she was there. I saw her and talked for a minute, and said I would see her tonight. She\'s stopping by Amy\'s house when she gets out of school. I\'m heading over there in a few mins to take her some boxes and pick up a couple things, so we\'ll see how it goes tonight.

-Jon

CptKipling
06-11-2003, 02:52 PM
Hope it goes well for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
06-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Life kicks ass, I love it when I don\'t feel insecure about crap anymore. It feels good....gnight all.

-Jon

Whiffy
06-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Awww, what happened?!?!

Elana
06-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Life kicks ass, I love it when I don\'t feel insecure about crap anymore. It feels good....gnight all.

Just keep acting cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Goodnight Jon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
06-11-2003, 07:20 PM
Awww, what happened?!?!

Good things, I\'ll explain more tomorrow or whenever...but I will say, she was on top of me tonight more than she wasn\'t... It was like she was a magnet for lying on top of me and kissing my neck, and I\'m not complaining. She\'s trading shifts Friday night so she can go down to the track/party with me, more good things are gonna happen.

CptKipling
06-12-2003, 06:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
06-12-2003, 06:32 AM
I am glad that everything seems to work out good now. Imagine what would have happened if you had rolled down your \"performance\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

akinu
06-12-2003, 07:42 AM
It wont hurt to throw in some Ross Jefferies\' stuff for such a big night either.

Alquimista
06-12-2003, 03:14 PM
pelotudo,
I bet that within two weeks you will be on this forum crying again because of this girl dude! Judging by her behaviours she is out, and I know that many guys out here know what I am saying: signs of low interest level! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiffy
06-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Not to burst your bubble, but I\'m thinking your emotions are still sort of riding on how she responds to you. I mean, a few posts ago you were almost down, pretty fed up with the games, then lately she\'s been affectionate again and you\'re all uppity-up. All I\'m saying is enjoy it whatever happens. I wouldn\'t get too serious or involved with this one. Take it slow...... But, since I\'ve had the advantage of actually meeting this girl (in Orlando) I can say she seems nice and sweet as hell.

And yes, she\'s damn hot.

But just decide that you\'re gonna do what YOU wanna do, and you\'re gonna feel what YOU wanna feel. Don\'t let her dictate any of your states of mind.

pelotudo
06-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I feel what you guys are saying. I\'ve always been the sweet guy w/ chicks, then I changed myself and thought I would change my attitude too...but it never seems to happen. I\'m cool and calm starting off, but then I become the wussy boy after a month or so.

Last night coming home though, and today...I almost feel like I don\'t care whether it goes one way or another. I came to the point last night afterwards (which, it might have been the combination of the -mones mixes with a ton of different things I\'m taking) that I shouldn\'t bother trying to make her like me. It\'s either going to happen or it\'s not, me trying to do things to make her like me or getting emotional about it isn\'t worth it; because in the end they will be more detrimental than helpful. I\'ve always been so concerned before with wanting to know and making sure in my own mind that the girl likes me, that I don\'t even realize what kind of idiot I sound like most of the time.

Now though, I feel different. I keep seeing images of me introducing her to all my friends, my mom/dad, sister, etc...but it\'s not b/c I want her, it\'s b/c I want someone. It\'s like she\'s a trophy GF...or wannabe trophy GF. Yes, I am sexually attracted, as well as emotionally attracted (b/c we have so much in common), but that\'s not what has been driving me...it\'s been me wanting to have someone there by my side, and since I don\'t have too much experience w/ it, I make idiot emotion judgement calls and get impatient/insecure quickly.

She\'s so awesome, so great, and so perfect it seems like; that I look past the fact that she\'s just another girl. I look at her, and I don\'t want to look at any other girl...I think about where we\'ll be in 6/8/10/12 months, and what we will become; that I forget to think about the present and I become an idiot. I did this with the last girl I dated, and I told myself I would be different...but I can\'t for some reason.

I just need to go with the flow for now, and chill out w/ the emotional crap. The last girl I dated, I fell for her like a week after dating her. Of course it wasn\'t real, as we dated for 2 months and I ended up breaking up with her. I hurt for a week and then got over her; and I\'m NOT going to let myself do it w/ Jenna, especially since I know she likes to change her mind about guys and it could happen to me at any second.

Anyways, I\'m gonna go grab some fewd and kill some kittens :P

-Jon

Alquimista
06-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Are you a kind of sado-masoquist or what??? Don~t take it personal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif; just go home, prepare a good mone mix, and go to the streets meet new girls dude! It is a wate of your time even thinking about this chick... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
06-12-2003, 04:43 PM
She\'s so awesome, so great, and so perfect it seems like

You had better knock her ass off that pedestal quickly, or you are so screwed.

pelotudo
06-12-2003, 05:19 PM
I never let myself act like this around her though. When I\'m with her, I crack on her (about everything, clothes she\'s wearing, hair a mess, her age...etc) and compliment her at the same time, but never give her a clue that I think about her as much as I do when we\'re not together...I learned that lesson the hard way, and even if I do come obsessing over her on here w/ u guys, she will never know. I\'ve got my game under control when I\'m with her and around her, now I have to get it under control emotionally when I\'m not around her; and that seems to be the hardest part.

-Jon

Elana
06-12-2003, 05:56 PM
Jon- Are you done dating/sleeping with other women for now?

pelotudo
06-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Jon- Are you done dating/sleeping with other women for now?

If the opportunity arises... Well, I believe it\'s a sin to pass up a good opportunity unless I\'m previously involved or exclusive; which I\'m neither right now.

If you would like to create an opportunity Elana, I might be able to forget Jenna for a couple of nights.

Either way, if another girl came up to me tomorrow and wanted to go out, I wouldn\'t deny it. So Elana, I\'ll be at the Hilton lobby tomorrow night, say around 8ish..in a Red Tommy shirt and blue pants... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

And for the record, only 1 girl has had the \"pleasure\"...but if anyone else would like to claim 2nd, we can work something out :P.

Elana
06-12-2003, 06:04 PM
So Elana, I\'ll be at the Hilton lobby tomorrow night, say around 8ish..in a Red Tommy shirt and blue pants...

Can\'t we put off our meeting until your hair grows back? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m kidding, I\'m kidding......I\'ll be there. I will be the sexy blonde wearing next to nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pelotudo
06-12-2003, 06:08 PM
That was below the belt. I\'ve worn a hat for like the past 2 weeks straight. Until now, I hardly ever wore one, but I\'m getting used to the preppy skater w/ a backwards hat and piercings look. I feel so ghey though, I\'m taking this stuff called GNC Nourishhair. I don\'t know if it\'s working or not, but the placebo effect is kicking in hardcore.

Whiffy
06-12-2003, 06:16 PM
I never let myself act like this around her though. When I\'m with her, I crack on her (about everything, clothes she\'s wearing, hair a mess, her age...etc) and compliment her at the same time, but never give her a clue that I think about her as much as I do when we\'re not together...I learned that lesson the hard way, and even if I do come obsessing over her on here w/ u guys, she will never know. I\'ve got my game under control when I\'m with her and around her, now I have to get it under control emotionally when I\'m not around her; and that seems to be the hardest part.

-Jon

Bottom line: It doesn\'t matter what you\'re not letting her know. You can\'t be even thinking these things even to yourself. What you\'re doing to her is fine. What you\'re doing to yourself is destructive. You have to BELIEVE she\'s replaceable and sit back and see if she does indeed earn your affection. Even if you treat her like you\'ve stated, once you go home no doubt you\'re still thinking about her. That\'s fine, just don\'t magnify her best qualities without acknowledging her shitty qualities too. You\'re gonna only get hurt this way - AGAIN.

Whether you admit it or not, you\'ve already put her on a pedestial. IMO, she hasn\'t earned it yet - not even close. Better hit that friend\'s sister to remind you that fun girls are a dime a dozen. Especially at your age.

Elana
06-12-2003, 06:18 PM
Great post, Whiffy!

Whiffy
06-12-2003, 06:21 PM
What happened to your hair?

Whiffy
06-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Great post, Whiffy!

I know women. There, I said it.

pelotudo
06-12-2003, 06:24 PM
It was getting kind of long (still short, but long for me...like 1\"-1 1/8\" long) and was getting out of control being spiked. I can\'t keep it straight, so I decided to get it cut a little shorter this time. I went down to my normal 2 blade on the sides, and told the lady to take the top down a little bit, but I still wanted some in the front and some able to spike up. Whelp, it\'s down to like a 4 (4/16 inch is what it means) on the top w/ my 2 on the side, and NOTHING in the front. It\'s short short needless to say, and I\'m waiting for it to grow back out. I don\'t like it this short, neither does Jenna, or any of my other friends.

Guess I get a lesson learned from going to Hair Cuttery and straying away from my normal stylist who knows what I like (it was a Sunday afternoon, and my cutter was closed till Tues and I wanted it done that day)

Whiffy
06-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Oh man, never stray! Glad you learned the lesson here though.

Lesson two: Examine your speech. You dropped that Jenna doesn\'t like it, then that your friends don\'t like it either. See? She\'s permeating your thoughts. Hmmmmm, interesting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pelotudo
06-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Lesson two: Examine your speech. You dropped that Jenna doesn\'t like it, then that your friends don\'t like it either. See? She\'s permeating your thoughts. Hmmmmm, interesting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Heh, Jenna also wants long sideburns and like really long and shaggy looking hair...both of which she\'s not going to get. My hair is going to go out to where it\'s comfortable to me, I\'m not gonna start styling to please her..

Of course, judging by my track record, I am probably going to be changing this decision like tomorrow night. No telling what some play or ass will do to me...

Alquimista
06-13-2003, 12:47 AM

-Jon

Bottom line: It doesn\'t matter what you\'re not letting her know. You can\'t be even thinking these things even to yourself. What you\'re doing to her is fine. What you\'re doing to yourself is destructive. You have to BELIEVE she\'s replaceable and sit back and see if she does indeed earn your affection. Even if you treat her like you\'ve stated, once you go home no doubt you\'re still thinking about her. That\'s fine, just don\'t magnify her best qualities without acknowledging her shitty qualities too. You\'re gonna only get hurt this way - AGAIN.

Whether you admit it or not, you\'ve already put her on a pedestial. IMO, she hasn\'t earned it yet - not even close. Better hit that friend\'s sister to remind you that fun girls are a dime a dozen. Especially at your age.

Pelotudo,
I bet that your body language in front of her told already to her everything that goes inside your mind

pelotudo
06-13-2003, 03:53 AM

Pelotudo,
I bet that your body language in front of her told already to her everything that goes inside your mind

Probably, but I\'ve tried my hardest to make sure it hasn\'t. Either way, I\'m going to take the next few weeks w/ a grain of salt and let things flow. If anything happens, it happens; if not, that\'s fine. I finally realized it\'s not worth stressing over something or someone that I can\'t control, and just to go with it.

-Jon