PDA

View Full Version : Clearing the issue on when less is more. ???

Pherofunk3000
05-31-2003, 01:19 PM
Alright, I know most of you in this forum are of a fairly liberal mind so I don\'t really have any problem discussing this here.

Being a DJ and music producer, I\'m not exactly a stranger to smoking a little bit of ganja every now and then (marijuana for those less lingo inclined).
This being said, I know that I am personally a lightweight with the stuff. Like, two hits off a joint and I\'m a f*ckin astronaught, no joke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif However, if I smoke much more than that, I don\'t even get high at all. Like totally sober, maybe a little sleepy. This term is known as \'smoking yourself sober\'. See where I\'m going with this?

I\'ve been putting on like 3 dabs NPA, 5-7 dabs of APC around my neck, and a little roll-on strip of JB#1 and SOE on my wrists. Now, I haven\'t noticed any effects of ODing. In fact I\'ve noticed nothing at all. The best results I\'ve had off of all this stuff is when I just went out with a good straight-up 10 inches or so of SOE.
If I start to seriously cut back on the -NONE stuff, is it reasonable to expect better results, or should I try to push the -NONE even more (i think i\'m teetering on the edge of OD land as it is though). What would some of you recommend given the info I\'ve just provide. I have APC, NPA, and SOE and am not spending a dime more until I get this stuff working.

Basically, to simplify the question: What are we all really going for here? To try to reach the maximum -NONE/-NOL levels before ODing, or to find the minimum amount neccessary to produce hits?

I\'m really gunning for some DIHL type stuff here so I can just confirm that this stuff is actually doing anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

elvido
05-31-2003, 04:36 PM
1. You\'re trying to find the mix/level that works, regardless of the quantity that represents. Imagine a spectrum of pheromone levels, with this list spread out across it:
- Too much: OD
- Too much: \"Indifference theory (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=74600&page=&vi ew=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1\")\"
- Just right
- Too little: no effect

2. If you take -none out the mix, your chances for sexual hits are lower. If you don\'t seem to get effects, try throwing out a hook and see if \"she\" catches on. Try to engage eye contact or physical approaches (not overtly sexual to begin with), and the most important: isolate her. There are two reasons for this. The first is that if the mones are working you have to provide a comfortable scenario for the attraction to be expressed. The second is she\'ll recognize that the beast she smelled was actually you and not someone else.

3. Get some AE. Start there and then begin to make variations. NPA is highly regarded here, but no phero product is \"the one\". Depends on you and the target. I\'ve gotten nowhere with NPA, while AE+APC hit it just right. I have an idea as to why the former doesn\'t work well for me. Someday i\'ll post on that.

elvido
05-31-2003, 04:49 PM
Er, the reply to your question can be inferred from my response but just so it\'s clear, the reason less is sometimes more is because you don\'t od, and because the girl will correctly identify the smell (sensation) as coming from you

frenchie
05-31-2003, 09:52 PM
If I refer to the number of your posts (22), you look like a newbie IMHO.
It seems to me that :
1) you\'re using too strong products to begin with pheros (NPA is strong - cf the product table). Moreover, NPA is as concentrated as PI, so never use more than 2 drops...
2) if you start by making mixes, you\'ll never know what works and what doesn\'t work - try to isolate the products first, respect the dosages. One of the effects of ODing is just : no effect at all !

AE is a good product to start with.

My third remark is that if you\'re in a place full of tobacco (or anything that can be smoked) and alcohol, it may reduce the effects of pheros.

my 2 cents :-)

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 10:13 PM
elvido, good post man. I agree if you are isolated with one female. What I mean is you are the only male around the effects are great. Sure phero\'s work even in a crowded enviroment but they extremely well when you are the only guy around.

Frenchie is right, from your post I see you like to toke up the Ganja man! Is this an every day activity?

Pherofunk3000
06-01-2003, 01:08 AM
Ahahaha!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nah, not too often, in fact, I smoke relatively rarely. Like once a month on average (compared to most everyone else I know who\'ve been know to go through anywhere between a joint and a quarter ounce of pot in a day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ).

Good answers though. I think I\'ll drop my NPA levels to one dab with 3 dabs of APC cover and go from there.

P.S. Do you think this same \'less is more\' concept applies to SOE or other -NOL products as well. It pretty much seems that I can go with whatever amount I want and notice some possible positive results (as long as my eyes aren\'t watering and my nose isn\'t getting stuffy from it).