PDA

View Full Version : Couplins: did me well

elvido
05-31-2003, 07:54 AM
So the other day I added some PCC (I have no idea exactly how much) to my AE/APC (3 drops/1 dab) combo. The results were five hrs of sweet lovin\' with my ex. Before that, we had never fully gone through. Did the PCC tip the balance? or could she just not take the accumulated tension anymore?
Who knows. Research continues.

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 08:00 AM
Maybe she thought, hey I broke up with this guy and [bad word] girls are chasing him all around, he must be getting the acknowledgment/booty of the other ladies, I shouldn\'t be elusive anymore and get it now.

That\'s my PCC theory for you.

------

Maybe maybe not but in the entirity of thing phero\'s when worn seem to always play a role, sometimes small sometimes huge.

elvido
05-31-2003, 08:08 AM
Yeah, their \"social proof\" factor. That\'s certainly the theory on them. I just wanted to inform of some experience on the field, since I can\'t recall much feedback on the matter.

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 08:09 AM
I appreciate your story, I was thinking of getting some PCC also but I instead went with some NPA. Any more field research is greatly appreciated.

krtel
05-31-2003, 02:18 PM
Isn\'t it amazing what one field report can start? lol. Yes, I strongly agree that PCC gave you an extra edge with her. Congrats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

- Krish

CJ01
05-31-2003, 03:04 PM
Copulins can often have a real effect on other women I´ve noticed, even for a woman. Most of the time the reactions are positive but it is possible to overdose so do go easy on the cops, male and female users. Also take into consideration when you use pheros, any pheros that is.

CJ

elvido
05-31-2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I\'m gonna take that ridiculous knob of the bottle, and start working with dabs. Otherwise i have no idea how much is going on, because it doesn\'t leave a wet streak.

Whiffy
05-31-2003, 05:02 PM
Doesn\'t leave a wet streak?? Damn, I didn\'t get mine in the mail today, so maybe Monday. But the idea of going on dry sounds weird to me. How can that be?

DaVinciKittie
05-31-2003, 06:18 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif PCC leaves a wet streak on me (no pun intended there guys!).

Pherofunk3000
06-01-2003, 01:15 AM
I don\'t get the logic behind copulins. How is this supposed to attract women? It seems from all the descriptions that it\'s designed for women to attract men. Someone please explain..

Sagacious1420
06-01-2003, 02:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I don\'t get the logic behind copulins. How is this supposed to attract women? It seems from all the descriptions that it\'s designed for women to attract men. Someone please explain..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As far as I know, copulins are only produced by women and only when they are sexually aroused/active. Therefore, (theoretically) if a woman senses copulins on you she *may assume* that you are a sexually active man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, thus supporting the alpha male aura that the -none can provide. She may just decide that you are a good catch. I would assume that this would apply to men that may detect the copulins on you, as well. That is, you won\'t get sexual hits from other men just because they may detect copulins on you, I mean, it\'s not like your a woman...they may simply *assume* that you got laid recently. Make sense? I believe the concept is referred to as the Social Validation Theory, but don\'t qoute me on that...you my find more about this if you search some of the older threads or some of the archive material.
Hope that helps.
p.s. They can get you horny, as well. How can that be a bad thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

elvido
06-01-2003, 03:31 AM
Doesn\'t leave a wet streak?? Damn, I didn\'t get mine in the mail today, so maybe Monday. But the idea of going on dry sounds weird to me. How can that be?

Dunno, I can smell it on me, but I can\'t see or feel it when I apply it.

mikey
06-01-2003, 04:31 AM
Strange? -&gt;&gt; Yesteryday, when i was walking behind serveral women i could smell something \"base\" (by most of all women..)

Could it be a touch of natural copulines ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yea, gals say, can you smell your own cops ? lol.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 06:28 AM

As far as I know, copulins are only produced by women and only when they are sexually aroused/active. Therefore, (theoretically) if a woman senses copulins on you she *may assume* that you are a sexually active man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, thus supporting the alpha male aura that the -none can provide. She may just decide that you are a good catch. I would assume that this would apply to men that may detect the copulins on you, as well. That is, you won\'t get sexual hits from other men just because they may detect copulins on you, I mean, it\'s not like your a woman...they may simply *assume* that you got laid recently. Make sense? I believe the concept is referred to as the Social Validation Theory, but don\'t qoute me on that...you my find more about this if you search some of the older threads or some of the archive material.
Hope that helps.
p.s. They can get you horny, as well. How can that be a bad thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Copulins increase emotional intensity during sex, there\'s no question of that. They make sex more passionate. We\'ve been saying that in the women\'s forum for months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I personally think the social validation theory is total bullsh!t.

TBiRD
06-01-2003, 06:45 AM
I know what my man Pacino would say if he got a wiff of a womans scent :
\"Whoooah\" (\"http://www.geocities.com/caldwellmark/scentw01.wav\")

Hmm I\'d say coups definetly aid in increasing hits. The only coups I tested with , were the ones left on my chin after eatin my girl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !

Basically , the theory is : If you use a variety of pheros or arousing scents such as coups and musk at the same time , You are MUCH more likely to appeal to a higher amount of women. FTR had a nice example for it :
Imagine the stuff you wear as colors !!!

-none = black
-nol = white
-rone = blue
coups = pink
wagg = green

So if u wear ONLY -none you \"only\" appeal to those who like \"black\" , but don\'t appeal to those who prefer \"white\"...You get my point , idea behind that is to appeal to AS MANY women as possible (taking all their dfferent tastes in consideration) so u get to choose from a broad range of hotbabes.

Maybe we shouldn\'t make fun of Watchers infamous mix /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif , afterall it kinda makes sense + take a look at the Forum , almost nobody uses standalone products these day..everybody is trying to mix something up cos the more pheros u have in your mix , the better it is , for the reasons stated above.

That said , I think I\'ll buy some PCC along with the NEW TE , once it arrives , to broaden my hit range even further.
(Just incase I end up single sometime - good to be prepared)

Don\'t need it right now anyways , cos the traditional way of extracting coups = \"tounge-in-muff-diving technique\" works wonders for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Genome335
06-01-2003, 07:00 AM
What\'s the difference between the NEW TE and the old TE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

franki
06-01-2003, 07:16 AM
No-one knows, except Bruce and Doctor Smell This.

Cloud9
06-01-2003, 07:54 AM
Let\'s hope to god that they got rid of the urine smell of TE...even when covered can be detected by some women. I doubt they solved the problem...wishful thinking perhaps.

Cloud9
06-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Copulins can often have a real effect on other women I´ve noticed, even for a woman. Most of the time the reactions are positive but it is possible to overdose so do go easy on the cops, male and female users. Also take into consideration when you use pheros, any pheros that is.

CJ

Perhaps thats why EW might have an advantage over PCC, in that it is more diluted.

monesrule
06-01-2003, 08:24 AM
why does te have a urine smell but not npa

Genome335
06-01-2003, 08:26 AM
No-one knows, except Bruce and Doctor Smell This.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> is there going to be a new NPA?

CJ01
06-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Cloud9, it´s the other way round - PCC is much,much more diluted than EW or the new EW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif EW is lethal man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
06-01-2003, 09:33 AM
A little correction about copulins -
Copulins are produced all the time to a greater or lesser extend by women. They are NOT only produced during sex or sexual arousal. Consider this: They´re produced by the female body to serve as an attractant (is that the right word ?) So when you´re already in bed with someone you don´t need to lure someone into bed anymore cause you´ve already got them, right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Personally I do have my doubts about copulins adding to passion during sex, but who knows...
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-01-2003, 09:39 AM
why does te have a urine smell but not npa

Not NPA? Since when?

CJ01
06-01-2003, 09:41 AM
Back to why some guys have positive reactions to wearing cops. I think that for men who wear cops it has a similar effect to what -nol normally does. ie make them more approachable for women etc. I reckon that this is more the case than the woman thinking : `Oh what a stud! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ´

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 10:09 AM
Yes, definitely, no question.

Too much copulins and you get the \"let\'s snuggle under the bankie and watch Steel Magnolias together\" effect.

Sagacious1420
06-01-2003, 10:23 AM

Hope that helps.

Copulins increase emotional intensity during sex, there\'s no question of that. They make sex more passionate. We\'ve been saying that in the women\'s forum for months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I personally think the social validation theory is total bullsh!t.

Hey FTR-
Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate that. Don\'t know that I\'m convinced of the Social Validation Theory, either. I did notice that I got some strange looks from a few gal pals, the first time I wore my PCC around them and as far as I know I didn\'t have a booger hangon\' out of my nose or food in my teeth...I mean, friends are supposed to tell you about that kinda stuff, right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I had been using AE/m as a standalone and got a lot of flirtatious hits, but when I added PCC, the hits are more decidedly sexual. I dunno. My phero experiences are very limited at this point, so I am still learning from the vets like you FTR and appreciate your feedback. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-01-2003, 10:33 AM
A little correction about copulins -
Copulins are produced all the time to a greater or lesser extend by women. They are NOT only produced during sex or sexual arousal. Consider this: They´re produced by the female body to serve as an attractant (is that the right word ?) So when you´re already in bed with someone you don´t need to lure someone into bed anymore cause you´ve already got them, right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Personally I do have my doubts about copulins adding to passion during sex, but who knows...
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey CJ,
Thanks for the clarification...what you wrote certainly makes sense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
BTW, attractant certainly works for me in that sentence...remember, if you can\'t think of the right word, just make up your own...I do it all the time...must be why my friends call me a \"wordsmith\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
If I haven\'t mentioned it today, I love this phorum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

elvido
06-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Before I continue...\"wordsmith\", what a great fcuking word. The fact that you are one and used that word creates some insane world in my head that i\'m almost scared to look into. (no i\'m not being sarcastic).

Anyway, on the social proof thang, you can\'t say it\'s bullshit. What I mean is that social proof itself is obviously a correct theory. If you see someone successfully interacting with others, value is added to your opinion of them. (yes there can be nuances based on the type of interaction, but for the most part this is true).
Now the question is whether couplins great an illusion of social proof, i.e. make it seem like you\'ve been with other women. I dunno :P It could be part of it.
I think another part is that you smell like sex. -none, couplins, sweet and any other bodily fluids, smells on you, mix up into bubble burst of sex scent.

Sagacious1420
06-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Before I continue...\"wordsmith\", what a great fcuking word. The fact that you are one and used that word creates some insane world in my head that i\'m almost scared to look into. (no i\'m not being sarcastic).

It only looks scary from the outside...come on in the waters fine...don\'t dip your toe in the water...give us a cannonball, baby! Join the friends \"I\'ve gathered together on this thin raft.\" (Jim Morrison)

Sagacious1420
06-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Anyway, on the social proof thang, you can\'t say it\'s bullshit. What I mean is that social proof itself is obviously a correct theory. If you see someone successfully interacting with others, value is added to your opinion of them. (yes there can be nuances based on the type of interaction, but for the most part this is true).
Now the question is whether couplins great an illusion of social proof, i.e. make it seem like you\'ve been with other women. I dunno :P It could be part of it.
I think another part is that you smell like sex. -none, couplins, sweet and any other bodily fluids, smells on you, mix up into bubble burst of sex scent.

Aaaaahhhhh, yeeeeesssss...the big picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Zen proverb: the deer hunter never notices the mountains.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Seeing someone successfully interact with others is not the same thing as the idea that a guy is wearing copulins so that means he just got laid, so that means someone must have liked him, so that means I will like him.

Bullsh!t. Women don\'t think like that. Some guy made that up. It makes sense and looks good on paper, it\'s just not true. In my opinion.

If copulins work for you, it\'s not because of that. It\'s because they trigger an emotional opening up.

They work especially well for actually having sex.

elvido
06-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Seeing someone successfully interact with others is not the same thing as the idea that a guy is wearing copulins so that means he just got laid, so that means someone must have liked him, so that means I will like him.

Bullsh!t. Women don\'t think like that. Some guy made that up. It makes sense and looks good on paper, it\'s just not true. In my opinion.

If copulins work for you, it\'s not because of that. It\'s because they trigger an emotional opening up.

They work especially well for actually having sex.

I hear ya, but women also \"don\'t like\" jerks, players, control freaks, abusive partners, neaderthals, uncommunicative machos, and chauvinist pricks. Yet they\'re with all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 02:43 PM
How is that relevant to the Social Acceptance Theory of Copulins?

elvido
06-01-2003, 03:29 PM
How is that relevant to the Social Acceptance Theory of Copulins?

It\'s not. But it is relevant to what women \"say\" they want and how they act later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Note that I\'m a little wound up on the matter right now, cus I\'ve seen more weird female juju in the last 3 days than I ever thought possible. Can\'t we just establish that you\'re all loonies, and move on from there. Not saying you\'re better or worst, just cuckoo.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 03:34 PM
Sure. If we can agree that men are ...

Y\'know what. Nevermind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually - if one woman says another guy is a jerk, a$$hole, whatever else negative, her women friends will take that into STRONG account. But as far as \"I like him, I think he\'s great,\" the other women will say \"Good for you\" but that doesn\'t mean they start taking interest in him. At all. If anything, they stay away from him because he\'s taken.

IMO, the Social Validation theory is guy think, not girl think.

Anyway. Sorry you got jerked around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

drchaos
06-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Yes, \"social proof\" may be a \'guy idea\'.

But it\'s because of the nearly 100% universal experience that men get significantly more attention from new honeys when they are already in the company of one---when there\'s an \"ambiguous\" relation between guy and umfriend.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054510912drchaos\">

Guys: more or less attention from new women when you are seen in the company of attractive women
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />I get more attention from other women
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />I get about the same attention
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />I get less attention
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

DryGin
06-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Sure. If we can agree that men are ...

Y\'know what. Nevermind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually - if one woman says another guy is a jerk, a$$hole, whatever else negative, her women friends will take that into STRONG account. But as far as \"I like him, I think he\'s great,\" the other women will say \"Good for you\" but that doesn\'t mean they start taking interest in him. At all. If anything, they stay away from him because he\'s taken.

IMO, the Social Validation theory is guy think, not girl think.

Anyway. Sorry you got jerked around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree FTR. I would think that if cops make a woman think a man has been having sex with another woman, that would be more of a turn off than a turn on. I may be wrong, but thats MHO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
06-02-2003, 04:45 AM
i think it just gives them a feeling, and they do not know what to assoiate that feeling with or whatever. I don\'t think they can discern that a mna has been witht another woman recent, therefore he is a good man.

Elana
06-02-2003, 10:15 AM
I agree FTR. I would think that if cops make a woman think a man has been having sex with another woman, that would be more of a turn off than a turn on. I may be wrong, but thats MHO.

I agree too. I don\'t ever compete for a man. Either he is all mine, or I am not interested. Maybe it\'s just me, but if I even sensed a man was with another woman, I would be moving on. There are too many available guys out there to waste time on the players.

CJ01
06-02-2003, 11:03 AM
I totally agree with also.

CJ

Whitehall
06-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Say what you will, ladies, but it sure is obvious to men that having a woman or women clinging to you in public is the best way to get attention and respect from other women. A lone wolf has a more difficult task in arousing women\'s attention because the man lacks that social validation. Likewise the guy who is acting wussy and submissive to the woman he\'s with. Women are especially prone to social validation - who of you wants to wear unfashionable shoes?

Now, whether or not the mere scent of a woman hanging on a man can arouse those competitive urges is subject to test. I will note that in personal experience, coming from a hot sex session to a public space does indeed seem to stimulate interest from new women. Whether that is pheromone-based or just my look of post-coital beatitude is a reasonable question.

I\'d say the jury is still out on PCC/EW as an attractant.

Note that the ability of copulins to stimulate a woman\'s libido and passion is properly called \"Whitehall\'s Orgy Theory of Copulins.\" I was the first to assert the theoritical basis for this phemonenon. I think there is less controversy over my namesake theory.

I would appreciate proper acknowledgement in the future.

Elana
06-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Well, then maybe its just that I am rather arrogant. I don\'t even notice guys that are with women. I notice the lone wolf. I notice the lone wolf that approches me and gives ME his attention. If he feels the need to split it with some other females, I am gone, gone, gone

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Well, then maybe its just that I am rather arrogant. I don\'t even notice guys that have are with women. I notice the lone wolf. I notice the lone wolf that approches me and gives ME his attention. If he feels the need to split it with some other females, I am gone, gone, gone
=======================

Well you like 100% attention right, so I can see why you won\'t find a ladies man attractive.

Elana
06-02-2003, 11:50 AM
This same mentality even rings a little true on this forum. Some of the women (myself included) talk with each other and tell each other what guys we are talking with. If I know that \"Jane\" is talking to \"Jim\" on a regular basis, I have no interest in talking with him through PM\'s. As silly as it sounds, we just don\'t like to step on each others toes. What\'s the point? There are too many of you to have to worry about overlap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-02-2003, 11:53 AM
Well you like 100% attention right, so I can see why you won\'t find a ladies man attractive.

I like 100% attention from the guy(s) that are trying to get my attention. I could care less about the rest. I am not Watcher\'s favorite phrase. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 11:54 AM
There is a bit of fun talking to another girls \"internet boyfriend\", the same \"rings\" true in real life, girls love to f$ck a guy who is on top female wise, and in a relationship.

--------------
Note: By all women I only mean a certain percentage.

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 11:55 AM
I like 100% attention from the guy(s) that are trying to get my attention. I could care less about the rest. I am not Watcher\'s favorite phrase.

What is that Elana, a double negative. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If a guy is trying to get your attention then isn\'t that 100% attention?

Elana
06-02-2003, 11:57 AM
What I am saying is....if a guy is talking to me, and some bimbos keep popping around to talk with him, that is not 100% of his attention

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 11:58 AM
What I am saying is....if a guy is talking to me, and some bimbos keep popping around to talk with him, that is not 100% of his attention

100% attention is given when 100% attention is received, what if this guy needs to be open because relying on one person is dangerous, I doubt many guys care about relying on that one girl, it\'s not a bad thing. The more attention you give a girl, the more you suck and kiss ass, the less she will find this guy worthwhile.

Whitehall
06-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Elana,

Perhaps you don\'t notice guys who are with other women but a lot of women do. Perhaps you\'re more polite but I think that women have a competitive streak.

Imagine Bill Gates-lookalike walking into a bar alone. Now imagine Bill Gates lookalike walking into the same bar with the Swedish Bikini Team fawning over him. This an extreme event, I realize, but it is a scalable phenomenon.

Happened to me Friday night. Walked into a bar with a bright-haired blonde clinging to me and every woman in the place wanted to make eye contact. Happened walking out too.

Sexyredhead
06-02-2003, 12:11 PM
I have to agree with Elana. I don\'t pay any attention to guys who are with a girl already--I pretty much \'scan\' over them.
And NO, TM, not all women want that guy who\'s on top and already in a relationship. Some of us think he\'s a pr!ck for cheating, and some of us, although we may find him hot, respect that he\'s in a relationship and look elsewhere.
And I don\'t like a guy trying to pick me up stopping every two minutes to talk to whats-her-name who just walked up to say hi. That just tells me he\'s not that interested.

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 12:13 PM
and some of us, although we may find him hot

Come on how about a roll in the sack?

Sexyredhead
06-02-2003, 12:18 PM
Your realistic view of women astounds me, TM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(Bruce, that eye-rolling face is really needed here.)

Nope, not even a roll in the sack. Strangely enough, I don\'t cheat, and I have very little respect for a guy who\'ll run around on a perfectly good relationship.

Elana
06-02-2003, 12:19 PM
I always find it amusing when the guys tell us what we want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yes, we love men that have [bad word] 3 women that same day. What a turn on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Whitehall
06-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Most ladies will respect an obvious relationship and not interfer. It is when the couple is NOT sending out \"togetherness\" signals - when the man is being supplicated - that the other women home in. Kind of like sharks smelling blood in the water.

If the woman is trying hard and the guy is not biting then other women start to wonder what is so great about this guy and see him as especially desirable. After all, the supplicating woman is showing that he\'s got something going.

Andy
06-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Oh cummon ... I don\'t think you have to worry about guys you\'ve been with wanting (or better, beein\' able) to have another women that same day.

tallmacky
06-02-2003, 12:26 PM
I don\'t run around, by that line I was saying that women do find these guys hot and some girls don\'t find anything wrong with a quick mutually pounding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I would never cheat and I don\'t see the allure of it all. I don\'t think I would get married until I am in my late 40\'s though.

======================

Elana, what are ya talking about, I should have put a disclaimer under my post(s). I wonder what you girls say about the guys around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-02-2003, 02:31 PM
I somewhat agree with this social validation theory, in that it\'s very much like what the media presses on us every chance it gets- through commercials. Oh, look how hot hipster jeans are... wouldn\'t you be sexier in them? Those women in the commercials sure are getting the guys. It\'s the same with shoes, hair products, etc. So, in that respect, a man who\'s the center of attention of a group of women is going to pique a girl\'s interest. Why is that guy so popular? What does he have that these other guys don\'t?

Now, that does *not* mean that we are automatically sexually interested in that man. For some of us, it\'s quite the opposite. See, that\'s a turn off for me, b/c if he\'s entertaining a crowd of women, then I get the impression that he\'s a player, and that is NOT the kind of man I want to be in a relationship with. I suppose it might be different if I was just looking for a quick f*ck, but honestly, women don\'t want that as much as some of you would like to think (over-active imaginiations, boys- stop watching so much porn!)- we\'re more interested in the guy who\'s going to make us feel special, loved. Anyway, the women of this forum seem to be more mature than the stereotypical woman that is being used to prove this social validation theory, so what *we* have to say about this might be slightly different than what some or even most women might feel.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 02:35 PM
It\'s absolutely effing useless to try to tell them anything once they\'ve got a theory they like in their heads.

I know it\'s hard to resist when they\'re SO DEAD WRONG.

But save your energy because they know everything about women. More than women know, even. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
06-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Last saturday when I was in a club, I tried to dance next to and with this group of girls. They were mostly ignoring me though. A few minutes later, some other girl (that I didn\'t know before) joins the group and for some reason starts smiling /flirting with/at me. Suddenly all of the other girls are also interested and start smiling too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whitehall
06-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Since FTR says I\'m \"just dead wrong\", I\'ll ignore my 35 years of field experience pursuing women, forget everything I learned, and take FTR\'s opinion as TRUTH in spite of direct experential evidence otherwise. Not to mention the colloborating experience of other observers that will have to be ignored to avoid contradicting her opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 03:32 PM
You\'re a wild success with the women. I stand corrected.

Get behind Whitehall on this one, I\'m sure he knows exactly what he\'s talking about.

xxxPantero
06-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Whitehall, FTR, IT\'S SHAMELESS THE WAY YOU TWO FLIRT!

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2003, 04:50 PM
Is it possible that different beliefs work for different people? !!!:)

Whitehall\'s works for him. FTR\'s works for her.

Dammit, I love you guys, but sometimes you all sound like missionaries trying to convince another that your way is the right way. Maybe we\'re all right. Maybe we\'re all wrong. Maybe I shouldn\'t be jumping in the middle and playing Mr. Rogers, either. But oh well.

Now, laugh at my joke.

All we need is L O O O O O O O V E. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now take off your gloves and come out kissing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

xxxPantero
06-02-2003, 05:03 PM
Here\'s something I just thought about the copulins when worn by men.

I had stated in another post that women don\'t need love to have sex, just trust. Most, if not all the women validated that. It could perhaps be that copulins, in giving the male wearer a slightly feminine smell, makes women more subconsciously trusting. Women will usually trust another woman vs. a man, so maybe the -none combined with the -cops gives the \"hey, i\'m aroused by him, and oh good, i trust him! now we can have sex!\" thought pattern.

Still don\'t know. I\'ve gotta test this out.

Any challenges or confirmations on this?

Watcher
06-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Trust and competitiveness, ive seen both occour.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Sage words from another expert on women.

DrSmellThis
06-03-2003, 01:01 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054627268DrSmellThis\">

PCC/EW
For those men that have tried both EW and PCC, what would you say about their effectiveness?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />EW works better.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />PCC works better.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Neither add anything.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

DrSmellThis
06-03-2003, 01:37 AM
Dear Monkeys, some time soon I\'ll have to tell y\'all about the wild Korean-American woman I\'ve been seeing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif She lives half way between Bruce\'s town and mine. I can say that the last time I got laid by her (the night the picture with Bruce and Daryn was taken, in fact), the next AM I went to a coffee shop, where a young woman I did not know, Cami, became very aggressive with her sexual inuendos toward me. Our discussion became very graphic (e.g., \"licking assholes\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif). She gave me her number, gave me a lingering full body hug, and virtually begged me to call her. She is a single mom, and claimed she was not looking for a committment (monkey bait?), and swore she <font color=\"brown\">was not looking to lick my assh*le. </font>(I am not making this up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif) I must have been reeking of pussy, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif as I hadn\'t showered after an all night sex marathon.

<font color=\"blue\">I hereby demand that all bald monkey subjects, henceforth, call the following, \"DrSmellThis\' Most Excellent Theory of Whitehall\'s, ahem, Theory\". Thus spake the King. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alpha males tend to lay all the women, so women must at least tend to put up with SPM (strange pussy mones). On the other hand my ex girlfriend flipped when I was wearing EW, accusing me of cheating. Lots of folks seem to have it happen these ways, as I had in the examples.

Single women tend to react to pheros differently than do partnered women, as being around a man consistently changes a woman\'s hormones and pheromones radically. The nature of this varies upon the biological type (as regards immune/hormone profiles) of the male partner.

Single women tend to like messy, smelly men more than \"spic and span\" men, even when they say otherwise. How dare I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Well, women are socialized to deny that they\'re just an exceptionally adaptive and relatively hairless species of monkey, moreso than are men (who are, nonetheless, socialized this way too.)

Women in relationships, on the other hand, have less use for men\'s mating pheromones. They have already made their choice of mates, and are now interested in keeping their mate around, biologically speaking (unless, say, the woman is with a turtle face*, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif in which case she will be more likely to seek a stinkin\' alpha male sperm donor, as noted in Sperm Wars.). These women tend to like their men freshly showered with fruity-flavored Dial soap; their hair combed, etc. (\"Yes, dear. Can I retract back into my shell, now?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif And why does the gardener have to sleep in our bed again, honey? That shed is <font color=\"blue\"> too coold for my reptilian blood!</font>) Partnered women\'s reproductive interests are best served if their men don\'t smell pheromonal, which could be a threat to their children\'s security in the event of \"incoming hussies\". So they develop hygiene control preferences and rationalize them using biologically manipulative concepts such as <font color=\"red\">\"Gross!\"</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

In fact, if the man hangs around his female partner consistently, her pheromones will trigger his testosterone levels to fall, and his hormone/pheromone signature will become \"domesticated\". Haven\'t y\'all noticed that married men seem to act differently than do single men, on average? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Quite a bit of that difference, I believe, is hormone-centered.

Sperm Wars is a good book for learning to think like a monkey -- an important skill for us bald monkeys to have, after all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(* a reference to Tokyo Decadence, my favorite porn movie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

NeTwOrXx
06-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Hi,

i still awaiting my \"NEW\"(New EW) and i hope that\'s have some +efects on women.
may it\'s not the same when you be seen with a women or smell \"like a women\" ???

Elana say:
Well, then maybe its just that I am rather arrogant. I don\'t even notice guys that are with women. I notice the lone wolf. I notice the lone wolf that approches me and gives ME his attention. If he feels the need to split it with some other females, I am gone, gone, gone

is it the same reaction, when you see a lone wolf and he is smell like \"sexulal active\" ???

franki
06-03-2003, 03:00 AM
Haha, excellent post Doctor Smell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Haha, excellent post Doctor Smell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Buon giorno tutti! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What Franki said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And fa the restofyous...life has it as...everyone doesn\'t see it as SRH and El....billions are, billions aren\'t...billions do, and billions don\'t. And that\'s the way it tis! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif We know this, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Doc - This is the second time I\'ve run into the meantionings of Sperm Wars...I\'ve looked once, now I guess it\'s time to search for it again. Tis it an interesting read? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 06:38 AM
DST this hit it, nice work.

But also Whitehall:
Most ladies will respect an obvious relationship and not interfer. It is when the couple is NOT sending out \"togetherness\" signals - when the man is being supplicated - that the other women home in. Kind of like sharks smelling blood in the water.

If the woman is trying hard and the guy is not biting then other women start to wonder what is so great about this guy and see him as especially desirable. After all, the supplicating woman is showing that he\'s got something going.

The women who are not so attracted to the cops will tend to be the (truely) confident ones. They know what they want already, and dont need no stinkin\' social vali-fvckin\'-dation ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) to tell you what is good.

The ones that react positively are the less experienced daters (usually), often flaky, and do want to be with a very alpha man, but they need help working out what one is, hence the social validation.

DAMN I\'m good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whitehall
06-03-2003, 07:13 AM
As usual, DrSmellThis has produced an excellent summary of the issues and added important concepts to the mix.

The most extreme example of social validation is groupies. The guys in the band are the center of attention and causing intense emotions with their music. When one woman publicly expresses her desires, that encourages other women to do the same. Looking at a young Bob Dylan, you\'d never guess he would attract a lot of female attention but he did. Liberace was an even more bizarre example. The underlying logic is that if these guy(s) are hot, the male children they father will be hot too and will likely have all these women lusting for them. Groupies are typically young and inexperienced and not too sophisticated.

Women of strong mind and sexual sophistication, such as are our Elana, FTR, Goddess, Lucky, etc, are far less likely to be influenced by social validation and more likely to be use other factors in their selection of sexual partners.

Also, most women know that sex with a responsible male who will contribute to the child\'s welfare is a better, more socially acceptable choice compared to choosing a transient, irresponsible sperm donor and putting the burdens of child-rearing onto the community. Yet, both factors (among others) can dominant at different times.

As I\'ve pointed out repeatedly, a woman has to make very complex calculations (subconsciously) in her choice of both when to have sex and with whom. No one fully, consciously understands everything about the process, even women.

For anyone looking for a better understanding of the underlying evolutionary processes, I will second DrSmellThis\' recommendation of \"Sperm Wars.\" It is a must-read for those of us who attempt to enlist science in our drive to get laid.

elvido
06-03-2003, 07:23 AM
I love how in the end everyone got their piece of cake, and was proven right. Welcome to the forum of the smoooooooth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 07:25 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
06-04-2003, 02:05 PM
An afterthought:

Another reason why cops are probably good on a man:

Conversion!

Do you think that the pussy mones I was wearing on my Dick&amp;balls Jeans at the aforementioned coffee shop stayed that way long, chemically? I doubt it seriously. That\'s MY pussy smell now! Whwooee. Yep. Can\'t touch that! What can I help you with, Honey?

Do you think nature might have built in mechanisms for making the smell of conquest into somethingthing interesting and remarkable itself? I\'d bet on it.

So what does that mean for us naughty monkeys? God we are sooo naughty, by the way! Dogs and whores, all of us! It means, ahem, apply cops where they would naturally end up -- your crotch and ass!

And don\'t forget your face and hands for the leftovers. No! Down, Mobley! Down, boy! Off the couch! NO! GET YER SNOTTY NOSE OUTTA THERE! AAHH! Hey, THAT\'S COLD! I thought Gene Simmons had a long one. Help! Myrna, I thought you was gonna get him fixed!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Skyy
06-04-2003, 02:29 PM
An afterthought:

Conversion!

Do you think that the pussy mones I was wearing on my Dick&amp;balls Jeans at the aforementioned coffee shop stayed that way long, chemically? I doubt it seriously. That\'s MY pussy smell now! Whwooee. Yep. Can\'t touch that! What can I help you with, Honey?

Do you think nature might have built in mechanisms for making the smell of conquest into somethingthing interesting and remarkable itself? I\'d bet on it.

So what does that mean for us naughty monkeys? God we are sooo naughty, by the way! Dogs and whores, all of us! It means, ahem, apply cops where they would naturally end up -- your crotch and ass!

And don\'t forget your face and hands for the leftovers. No! Down, Mobley! Down, boy! Off the couch! NO! GET YER SNOTTY NOSE OUTTA THERE! AAHH! Hey, THAT\'S COLD! I thought Gene Simmons had a long one. Help! Myrna, I thought you was gonna get him fixed!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The area\'s you mentioned are good, but wouldnt it result in to much copulins? I think most who do apply it only use 1/2 inch to max 1 inch of pcc, &lt;--- that small ammount alone wouldbe difficult to spread out

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 03:08 PM
An afterthought:

Conversion!

Now we have the Conversion Theory of Copulins.

Ya\'ll will do anything to smell pussy, I swear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
06-04-2003, 05:09 PM
This is one of the greatest threads in the history of the Forum thus far! I\'ve been laughing my ass off at the back &amp; forth between the guys &amp; gals. Whoever puts the stars on the threads they should put at least 5 on this one. I do agree that the more intelligent members of the female species are less likely to have their directions in life controlled by Darwinian processes...I\'ve been heming &amp; hawing whether or not to try coups but after this I\'m definetly going to order some &amp; try them out...Dr Smell This &amp; Whitehall excellent posts...I think this also points up the issue of the fairly prevalent phenomenon of the single woman taking up with the married guy. There are plenty of single guys out there but she\'s drawn to Mr. socially validated. He\'s married, employed, probably has some offspring. What is the rationalization for this Ladies??? Huh...Huh...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2003, 06:39 PM
You can f*ck his brains out and hand him back to his wife to worry about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif He can\'t get but so involved in your daily life, so you remain a free agent.

Got nothing to do with social validation.

MOBLEYC57
06-04-2003, 06:52 PM
<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Now we have the Conversion Theory of Copulins.

Ya\'ll will do anything to smell pussy, I swear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yup! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It does just fine on the upper lip. Wake up in the morning to the OUTSTANDING aroma of poosay coming from your lip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif MARVELOUS! Just MARVELOUS I SAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Better than annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny cup of coffee!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Annnd! Taste great! Less filling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And the Perfume and Colonge of the Year!!.............PUSSY by Bruce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

metroman
06-05-2003, 03:49 AM
Oh yeah thats why you ladies dont become emotionally involved. So when he finally breaks it off &amp; has his fill you dont become distraught at all. Why you never entertain fantasies of him leaving his wife to be with you. Which never really happens. Guys congratulate yourselves. I think we have them in a corner. 1 up for the guys in the battle of the sexes. Gloat...Gloat... Elana, Enticing, Da Vinci Kittie, Super Sexy Red Head Where are you...Dont Leave poor FTR twisting in the wind all by herself...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Yes, of course. You know I\'m notoriously stupid. If I were with a married man, I\'d be DESPERATE for him to leave his wife -- so he could cheat on me.

Wake up, Metroman! You\'re the one with the romantic delusions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Does it not occur to you that the woman could just as well break it off after she\'s had her fill?

Please don\'t make all the conversations between the men and the women be about one upmanship. It\'s boring.

Whitehall commented that the women\'s objection to the the theory re social acceptance flies in the face of his and other men\'s observation.
I think where we part ways is not so much in the observation of the phenomenon, it\'s in the interpretation of what the women are thinking. THAT part none of the women on the forum agree with.

I\'ve been mulling it over and it\'s true that a guy who walks in with a woman on his arm is more readily accepted by other women than the guy who walks in by himself. But to say that that means the woman validated the guy and therefore the other women would find him desirable does not sit well with the women here, and there are enough of us that maybe it\'s worth something if we all say it just doesn\'t feel right.

Honest to god, as much as I love a good debate, my purpose here is not to start fights but for everybody to get laid and be happy. I only point out stuff that doesn\'t feel right from the women\'s point of view in an effort to be helpful.

Elana
06-05-2003, 05:59 AM
. Guys congratulate yourselves. I think we have them in a corner. 1 up for the guys in the battle of the sexes

Are you serious????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
You sound a little crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 06:05 AM
Wake up, Metroman! You\'re the one with the romantic delusions. Does it not occur to you that the woman could just as well break it off after she\'s had her fill?

Wow! I have never heard of that happening. No woman I know would ever do something like that. You must always stand by your man. Hold on for a second....my waist cincher is getting too tight.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 06:05 AM
It\'s appears that it\'s hard to imagine that a woman could want passionate sex with no accountability as much as a man might. It tickles me a little, the Harlequin Romance view of the Other Woman, pining away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 10:42 AM
It\'s appears that it\'s hard to imagine that a woman could want passionate sex with no accountability as much as a man might.

How could one night stands be possible if this weren\'t true? I have to say that I\'ve had many more encounters w/ these types of women, than not, whether it be a one night stand, friends w/ benefits or they\'re in an emotionally (or financially,in a couple of cases) satisfying relationship, but just not getting the sexual satisfaction they desire. These types of \"relationships\" are virtually hassle free and everything is up front right away...no ambiguity...just amazing sex. In my experience, these women have been my most skilled lovers, as well.
My first encounter of this kind was around 21 or 22 yrs. old. I was introduced to this sexy Hawaiian girl about 24 or 25 yrs. old...we were in the sack w/in 30 minutes of meeting. She called me over to her place every other day or so and only for sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif After a couple weeks of this, I asked her if maybe we shouldn\'t go out on a date sometime and her response was \" no need, I have a boyfriend for that.\" And she would always send me away w/ a little gift each time we hooked up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif A gigalo at such a tender young age...what\'s this world cumming to....LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 10:46 AM
You will notice that guys that don\'t get a lot, don\'t believe that these women really exist. Guys with experience know that there are women that just want them for their tools. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
06-05-2003, 10:54 AM
The only trouble with one nighters is that the sex is more unsatisfying than satisfying - meaning for women. But it takes some experience to find out, if she´s smart enough she´ll find out at an early stage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Most women I know all agree on this - most of the time you´re better off doing DIY than bothring with one night stands. If the men made more of an effort things might look different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ

Elana
06-05-2003, 10:55 AM
The only trouble with one nighters is that the sex is more unsatisfying than satisfying

Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 10:58 AM
You get the occasional one night stand where the guy is knocking himself out to make an impression on you, and it goes well.

But generally I pick ones I can keep for a little while. I don\'t like one nighters. But I don\'t want full blown relationships, either. Just sexual friendships. And married men are particularly good for that, because our needs are a good match. Single men in the swing scene are good, too, except even with condoms I worry a little about STD\'s.

One or two good men to come over once a week or so ... and then leave ... heaven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 11:00 AM
One or two good men to come over once a week or so ... and then leave ... heaven.

That\'s what I am talking about, baby! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-05-2003, 11:01 AM
The only trouble with one nighters is that the sex is more unsatisfying than satisfying - meaning for women. But it takes some experience to find out, if she´s smart enough she´ll find out at an early stage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Most women I know all agree on this - most of the time you´re better off doing DIY than bothring with one night stands. If the men made more of an effort things might look different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ

That\'s just cus they\'ve never had a one-nighter with a Mobley! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You gellin!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 11:02 AM
Do you do ANYTHING besides brag?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 11:04 AM
Where do you supposed DrSmellThis bought his DickAndBalls jeans?

Elana
06-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Probably the mall.

Whitehall
06-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Mobs,

Here\'s the book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0465081800/ref=pd_sim_books_2/103-2636296-5587029?v=glance&amp;s=books (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0465081800/ref=pd_sim_books_2/103-2636296-5587029?v=glance&amp;s=books\")

Looks like there is a new edition out - I\'ve got the 1997 paperback.

Did you know that in some social classes, 10% of all babies are not the husband\'s?

And you wondered why men invented chasity belts!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 11:10 AM
In some social classes, guys don\'t consider themselves men until they\'ve fathered several children on several women they had no intention to marry ...

MOBLEYC57
06-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Do you do ANYTHING besides brag?

Why is it when truth is spoken, someone\'s alwayas gotta say tit\'s bragging? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I feel ya pains! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But I\'m not bragging love, just talking schitt....buuuuuut very capable of backing it up should my card get pulled sweeeeeeeeeetee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif So what if I\'m capable of massaging emotions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Got\'a hand I can hold? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Mobs,

Here\'s the book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0465081800/ref=pd_sim_books_2/103-2636296-5587029?v=glance&amp;s=books (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0465081800/ref=pd_sim_books_2/103-2636296-5587029?v=glance&amp;s=books\")

Looks like there is a new edition out - I\'ve got the 1997 paperback.

Did you know that in some social classes, 10% of all babies are not the husband\'s?

And you wondered why men invented chasity belts!

WH! Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 11:33 AM
One or two good men to come over once a week or so ... and then leave ... heaven.

That\'s what I am talking about, baby! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Ladies!
I have extensive experience for the job, where would you prefer I submit my resume? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Whitehall
06-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Watch out, Sag, they\'ll be demanding a photo of your private parts.

There seems to be a secret cabal of penis photo collectors out there!

Elana
06-05-2003, 11:55 AM
There seems to be a secret cabal of penis photo collectors out there!

What on earth are you talking about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Who would do such a thing?

CJ01
06-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Who would do such a thing?

me, you and everyone else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-05-2003, 11:57 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif hehe.....I already asked him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
06-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Yes, of course. You know I\'m notoriously stupid. If I were with a married man, I\'d be DESPERATE for him to leave his wife -- so he could cheat on me.

Wake up, Metroman! You\'re the one with the romantic delusions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Does it not occur to you that the woman could just as well break it off after she\'s had her fill?

Please don\'t make all the conversations between the men and the women be about one upmanship. It\'s boring.

Whitehall commented that the women\'s objection to the the theory re social acceptance flies in the face of his and other men\'s observation.
I think where we part ways is not so much in the observation of the phenomenon, it\'s in the interpretation of what the women are thinking. THAT part none of the women on the forum agree with.

I\'ve been mulling it over and it\'s true that a guy who walks in with a woman on his arm is more readily accepted by other women than the guy who walks in by himself. But to say that that means the woman validated the guy and therefore the other women would find him desirable does not sit well with the women here, and there are enough of us that maybe it\'s worth something if we all say it just doesn\'t feel right.

Honest to god, as much as I love a good debate, my purpose here is not to start fights but for everybody to get laid and be happy. I only point out stuff that doesn\'t feel right from the women\'s point of view in an effort to be helpful.

Whooaaa there horsey...seems like I hit a nerve...I kinda meant my post to be tounge in cheek. Go snort some A1 &amp; calm down. You didn\'t think I was serious about the battle of the sexes and all that...I was trying to be humorous...guess you weren\'t amused. I\'ll put the little smiley faces from now on. FTR I think you\'re a very intelligent woman &amp; I\'ve told you so several times.

I\'m know there are alot of women out there that can do the hit &amp; run thing for this I\'m eternally grateful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The other thing that needs to be considered is the fact that theres this thing called the prostitution industry &amp; porno industry. And yes I know there are male hookers for women &amp; porno for women. But realistically how much of it do you think is aimed at women maybe about .005% of it. The fact of the matter is these industries wouldn\'t even exist if it weren\'t for the patronage of men.

And why do men visit hookers &amp; jerk off to porno? Is it because all the women in society are uninhibited &amp; giving it up so freely? I think not. I know you &amp; Elana and the other progressive thinking women on this forum dont fit into this category. But the average woman in society never has to worry about where shes going to get her next lay from because she knows she\'ll always be able to find a willing male partner. A man never has the luxury of thinking like this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif A man can never be assured of getting laid unless he happens to look like Brad Pitt or has Donald Trumps bank account. As a matter of this web site is skewed more to Men than Women. Why...because men have more of a need for these kinds of products.

I\'m eternally grateful for the progressive forward thinking women on this forum &amp; elsewhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, but lets face it as a society there is still quite a bit of disparity in the way Men &amp; Women look at sex.

tallmacky
06-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Great post metroman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

metroman
06-05-2003, 04:15 PM
. Guys congratulate yourselves. I think we have them in a corner. 1 up for the guys in the battle of the sexes

Are you serious????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
You sound a little crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Totally looped, stark raving mad running round the bend waving my arms in the air without my clothes on; and I blame it all on you my lovelies/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 04:22 PM
I don\'t know you that well, so, yeah, some smileys in there maybe would have helped.

I\'ve learned to be very practical about my love life. Hooking up with a married man in hopes that he will leave his wife is stupid on several levels, in my book. People seem to jump to that conclusion, always. The other woman wants him to leave his wife.

Often, she just wants to use him for sex.

Things are not as dire as you guys make them out to be. I realize it is not AS easy for you as it is for us. But you\'re also not hanging out with the right crowds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And, would you agree to this - it\'s equally difficult for either sex to find a fulfilling relationship.

Sex ... sex you can get, if you know where to go and how to handle yourself. IMO, men visit hookers and jerk off to porno because they have intimacy issues and can\'t really relate to women. Chronically say the wrong thing, don\'t know how to act, etc.

Women jerk off and watch porno, too. We\'d probably go to prostitutes if there were any for us.

Random observations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don\'t say things to me like \"go snort some A1 and calm down.\" That\'s not cool. If you\'re going to discuss with me, don\'t make sexist stupid remarks.

THAT\'s the kind of thing that will keep you from getting any pussy.

tallmacky
06-05-2003, 04:26 PM
\"Women jerk off and watch porno, too. We\'d probably go to prostitutes if there were any for us.\"

I think what Metro was saying is the numbers and likeliness of a women feeling and behaving like this are far slimer then a man.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 04:34 PM
NO. THEY ARE NOT.

Women are not that different from men, sexually.

Open your eyes.

Thanks for trying to clarify for me. I do appreciate the effort.

I understand what he\'s saying. I\'m suggesting a different point of view.

We have Enticing, Elana, Me, Lucky, DaVinciKittie, I mean ... all these women from different areas of the country of different ages and backgrounds, and we agree on many, many things. One of the things we agree on is that we REALLY like sex a LOT. As much as men do.

Women like sex as much as men do.

It\'s important you get that. I\'m trying to give you something, not trying to be argumentative.

If you want me to shut up and get off the thread, I will, but when I see men saying things about women, how women think, how women feel, that I know to be wrong, I say something because I care about you. I want you to have a good sex life, I want you to enjoy women, I want you to have lots of good sex.

Two things I see reflected in these latest conversations that will get in the way of that every time: one upmanship, being competitive rather than cooperative - feeling it is imperative that you put the woman in her place - you might win the argument, but you will NEVER get the pussy that way ...

and assuming that women are not fully sexual beings. That will screw up your game. Because you think that only whorish women are fully sexual, or only \"bad\" girls, etc.

And that kind of thinking leads to unhappiness between men and women.

Just points to ponder, and remember, I\'m on your side.

metroman
06-05-2003, 04:43 PM

Don\'t say things to me like \"go snort some A1 and calm down.\" That\'s not cool. If you\'re going to discuss with me, don\'t make sexist stupid remarks.

THAT\'s the kind of thing that will keep you from getting any pussy.

Sorry didn\'t mean to offend. Was trying to be funny. Will have to use lots of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif from now on. Please oh please dont deprive me of pussy. I\'d have to wack off or visit the bunny ranch...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 04:45 PM
OK. But that kind of thing\'s really not funny. I didn\'t attack you for testosterone-caused brain damage, etc. etc. Joking around about our biology like that is jerkish.

Besides, I\'m not pms-ing, I\'m just a bitch.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-05-2003, 04:48 PM
metroman: And why do men visit hookers &amp; jerk off to porno? Is it because all the women in society are uninhibited &amp; giving it up so freely? I think not.

First off, *ALL* men \"in society\" are not out there prowling around with no goals loftier than getting laid. I realize I\'m probably gonna get flamed for that one, seeing as how most of the men posting in this thread are here for that very purpose, but it\'s the truth nonetheless.

You said it yourself (\"there is still quite a bit of disparity in the way Men &amp; Women look at sex\")- we\'re just different in the way that we approach sex, and the way we deal with it.

FTR: Sex ... sex you can get, if you know where to go and how to handle yourself. IMO, men visit hookers and jerk off to porno because they have intimacy issues and can\'t really relate to women. Chronically say the wrong thing, don\'t know how to act, etc.

Exactly. See? Why should I come in here and hash out the same issues when FTR is doing such a nice job of it? (Plus, by the time I log on, most of these discussions have already wound down.) You wanna get laid more? You can take 2 tracks here. 1 - Put yourself into a situation (like swinging) where you can easily find women who want sex with no strings. Works for them, works for you. 2 - Instead of b*tching and moaning that every girl you grace with your presence doesn\'t fall on her knees and beg for it, try actually building a relationship with her. Here\'s an idea- listen when she talks, instead of wishing she\'d just shut up and get on with it. Develop some *feelings* for her (*GASP!* I know that\'s a tough one). You might just find that sex with someone you care about is a whole lot more fulfilling than just f*cking b/c you\'ve got an itch.

I\'m really not trying to criticize. I know men see things differently than women do. It just irritates me when you guys regurgitate the same old arguments and wonder why we\'re not up for the debate. What\'s point? It\'s not as if you actually *consider* what we have to say. A few of the guys here really know what\'s up, and we usually compliment them for it. So, my recommendation is, do a search, find out who they are, and really *READ* their posts. If you aren\'t going to listen to us, at least listen to them.

metroman
06-05-2003, 04:56 PM
OK. But that kind of thing\'s really not funny. I didn\'t attack you for testosterone-caused brain damage, etc. etc. Joking around about our biology like that is jerkish.

Besides, I\'m not pms-ing, I\'m just a bitch.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You ain\'t kidding... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You mean the whole male race is walking around with testosterone induced brain damage??? Is that why we have to relegate some of our higher mamalian thought processes to Mr Pecker head...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 05:03 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
06-05-2003, 05:06 PM
A few of the guys here really know what\'s up, and we usually compliment them for it. So, my recommendation is, do a search, find out who they are, and really *READ* their posts. If you aren\'t going to listen to us, at least listen to them.

Yes &amp; they are traitors to the male race. They are sensitive pussy whipped brainwashed Alan Alda clones. Their posts should be deleted from the forum &amp; wiped of the face to the earth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Yes &amp; they are traitors to the male race. They are sensitive pussy whipped brainwashed Alan Alda clones. Their posts should be deleted from the forum &amp; wiped of the face to the earth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well then, you might as well embrace celibacy. Hey, maybe you can even use your religion as an excuse! Look dude, I know you were kidding there (with all the smileys- I got that), but it\'s past the time for that. If you want us to stop arguing with you, let us know that you honestly hear and understand what we\'ve said.

metroman
06-05-2003, 05:28 PM

Well then, you might as well embrace celibacy. Hey, maybe you can even use your religion as an excuse! Look dude, I know you were kidding there (with all the smileys- I got that), but it\'s past the time for that. If you want us to stop arguing with you, let us know that you honestly hear and understand what we\'ve said.

Davinci Kitten: Do you know of a good Seminary?..How does \"Father Metroman\" roll off the tounge? I might look good in a collar. Little spray of edge here &amp; there who knows what could happen in a confession booth, possibilites are endless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 05:29 PM
What a sense of humor, wow. Ha ha you funny.

Well. Irish is one of the most masculine men on this board, and if he were here he would make mincemeat of you. ...

CLING to that macho image! DEFEND it at all costs! BAND TOGETHER AGAINST THE WOMEN! THAT\'S RIGHT!

j/k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

metroman
06-05-2003, 06:08 PM
What a sense of humor, wow. Ha ha you funny.

Well. Irish is one of the most masculine men on this board, and if he were here he would make mincemeat of you. ...

CLING to that macho image! DEFEND it at all costs! BAND TOGETHER AGAINST THE WOMEN! THAT\'S RIGHT!

j/k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Look before you sic the IRA on me please realize that I\'m just kidding....HeeeeeeellllllllOOOOOOOO...kidding kidding making fun of stereotypes. I happen to think Alan Alda is a pretty good actor. How many of these smiley heads do I have to put on here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Serious now: I have the utmost respect for women. I feel like I\'m upsetting you I have no desire to do that at all. I love hearing what women have to say &amp; genuinely value your posts &amp; enjoy reading them. This forum wouldn\'t be half as much fun without you.

Getting back to what this thread started out to be all about way back when: I\'ve always been intrigued by the theory of a man wearing coups having some kind of beneficial effect for him. I\'ve been undecided because I\'ve read the posts of the women on here and concur with the idea of why would a woman be attracted to a man that smells like he\'s just been with another woman. So I have heard that loud &amp; clear and it makes sense to me. But also reports keep cropping up here &amp; there that some guys have experienced some success with coups. So I\'m not sure what to believe. I guess I\'ll just have to try some out myself &amp; if it works fine if not I\'ve wasted a few bucks; theres plenty of other stuff that does work.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 06:10 PM
If you buy cops and don\'t like them ... return them so I can buy them off the returned products page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Thank you metroman. That\'s what we wanted- serious acknowledgement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey FTR- I\'ll fight you for that returned PCC... meet me at the mudlot at 2am, but SSSHHHHHHH - let\'s just keep this between us, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
06-05-2003, 06:17 PM
If you buy cops and don\'t like them ... return them so I can buy them off the returned products page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I\'ll just send them directly to you. Personally I dont believe in returning products. The risks are known up front; may or may not work or like them. I do wish they had samples. If I found something worked I\'d buy a boat load of it.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 06:18 PM
! What are you, crazy, woman? That\'s a serious photo op.

metroman
06-05-2003, 06:23 PM
! What are you, crazy, woman? That\'s a serious photo op.

Huh?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Me and DaVinciKittie mud wrestling for a returned bottle of cops? Two redheads - and did you know that DaVinciKittie and I have the exact same color hair?

I think that\'s a serious photo opportunity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
06-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Me and DaVinciKittie mud wrestling for a returned bottle of cops? Two redheads - and did you know that DaVinciKittie and I have the exact same color hair?

I think that\'s a serious photo opportunity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I\'d be happy to provide the photo work. Even provide the camara, may even put film in it.

Whiffy
06-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Hey FTR- I\'ll fight you for that returned PCC... meet me at the mudlot at 2am, but SSSHHHHHHH - let\'s just keep this between us, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just sent Bruce a practically full bottle of PCC. That stuff was way too flowery, fruity, cucumbery for my tastes. Enjoy!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Woo-hoooo!

Whiffy, did you field test it at all? just curious.

DaVinciKittie
06-05-2003, 06:47 PM
I think that\'s a serious photo opportunity.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiffy
06-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Sure did. I walked around smelling like a woman, which didn\'t exactly boost my usually cool, laid-back demeaner. Also, no one - I mean no one, myself included - reacted in the slightest bit: head turning, overly friendly, twitching, you name it. I\'ve seen DIHLs, interest, awkward shifting before with other mones like SOE, AE and NPA but this added absolutely nothing. Just a fruity fragrance.

I think the idea behind it is for more intimate situations and primarily for women to get off the the ingredients and smell. The whole theory of \"well, he smells like pussy therefore I want him\" is crazy. But I figured I\'d play scientist for a spell. I even wore them to the gym to raise my own test levels as has been suggested here and didn\'t notice anything unusual.

So enjoy the pheros, ladies! That\'s the last women\'s product I\'m trying...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Did you try it in a mix at all?

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 07:16 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!

FTR- You *knew* that redheads are my greatest weakness, *didn\'t* you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Shame on you for teasing me like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Well, OK, thank you. It IS such succulent torture! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don\'t forget ladies, you\'ll need a referee...someone has to declare a winner, right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I\'d be happy to volunteer my services. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And then I might recommend that the winner conduct a field test of the copulins, immediately afterward. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Hey, I could volunteer for that, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What do you say ladies?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Well, gee, after you being so helpful and all, I mean ... how could we say no?

DaVinciKittie
06-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Sagacious, you\'ve got yourself a job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But hey, why exclude the loser?!? We *ALL* test the cops and *no* one loses, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Whiffy
06-05-2003, 07:33 PM
I tried PCC alongside AE and NPA and WAGG. Nada. Oh well, I look at it as no loss. AE seems to work quite well for me standalone. I\'ll keep the NPA handy for when I want to kick someone\'s ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2003, 07:40 PM
Sagacious, you\'ve got yourself a job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But hey, why exclude the loser?!? We *ALL* test the cops and *no* one loses, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DVK, I SO like the way you think!

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Well, gee, after you being so helpful and all, I mean ... how could we say no?

FTR- BUMP!

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 07:46 PM

Glad to be of service! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now THAT\'S a great idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
06-05-2003, 07:59 PM

DVK, I SO like the way you think!

DVK &amp; FTR- I like da way da bothayas tink! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I was tempted to suggest it, but I knew you wouldn\'t let me down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif You know what they say...sick minds think alike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif With any luck, that is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

So, let\'s seeeeee...East Coast, West Coast and South Coast...meet me in Saint Louie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Name the date ladies!

DrSmellThis
06-06-2003, 02:29 AM

...only point out stuff that doesn\'t feel right from the women\'s point of view in an effort to be helpful.

Question: Why is it then, that women more readily accept men when/who are seen with women?

Frankly I\'m not even convinced the cops thing is all about SV, per se. I think it may be mainly biological and unconscious.

\"What women are actually thinking\", like the internally audible little voice, isn\'t necessary the phenomenon of interest anyway. Thoughts are the tip of the psychic iceberg. It is a bit of a red flag for me the way some folks here are ultra confident about why they do things, and site only conscious, calculated, obvious, mental, pragmatic, and deliberated reasons for their behaviors. Sometimes it takes us a lifetime to figure out why we do things. And when we deny we might have unconscious motives, we generally leave ourselves more in their command.

Tonight I heard a band and some woman I\'ve known for several years came up to me and was flirting, making contact with her personal parts, etc. Shortly thereafter, every good looking woman was giving me eyes. Every one. This extent of attention is not the norm. Now granted, all of them were with guys, so perhaps none were really interested. Yet I don\'t think the woman has to actually intend to \"do you\" for the phenomenon to be valid. If woman know you\'ve a date, there are doubtessly much less likely to pursue a liason, that night. But what if they find out it\'s just a platonic friend? Different story. Maybe it\'s just my imagination, but it seems to have happened to me, literally, well over 1000 times, this SV type of thing -- in other words, almost every time I am in a public place with attractive female acccompaniment. I can\'t speak for anyone here, but I tend to think 99/100 men would quickly and strongly endorse this as a phenomenon. Frankly I wish the whole thing wasn\'t true, and would prefer not to believe it, for sanity\'s sake. Of course, it\'s irrational for women to do this,/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif since partnered men are less available. So what? I do lots of irrational things. For instance I want to f* anyone I want, yet want my girlfriends to be faithful. It\'s hypocritical and superficial, but that\'s the way the dickbrain works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I thinks some finer points of it are debatable -- like is it really \"validation\", per se?

Lastly, I got my Dick&amp;Ball Jeans at the Gap.

Charisma
06-06-2003, 02:40 AM
Question: Why is it then, that women more readily accept men when/who are seen with women?

I don\'t have the faintest idea. What I do know is that women are all over me as soon as they see my wedding ring!

Is it like a diploma? \"See I\'m married, I can f*ck!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or that you\'re not considered a threat?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 04:15 AM

...only point out stuff that doesn\'t feel right from the women\'s point of view in an effort to be helpful.

Frankly I\'m not even convinced the cops thing is all about SV, per se. I think it may be mainly biological and unconscious.

\"What women are actually thinking\", like the internally audible little voice, isn\'t necessary the phenomenon of interest anyway. Thoughts are the tip of the psychic iceberg. It is a bit of a red flag for me the way some folks here are ultra confident about why they do things, and site only conscious, calculated, obvious, mental, pragmatic, and deliberated reasons for their behaviors. Sometimes it takes us a lifetime to figure out why we do things. And when we deny we might have unconscious motives, we generally leave ourselves more in their command.

Tonight I heard a band and some woman I\'ve known for several years came up to me and was flirting, making contact with her personal parts, etc. Shortly thereafter, every good looking woman was giving me eyes. Every one. This extent of attention is not the norm. Now granted, all of them were with guys, so perhaps none were really interested. Yet I don\'t think the woman has to actually intend to \"do you\" for the phenomenon to be valid. If woman know you\'ve a date, there are doubtessly much less likely to pursue a liason, that night. But what if they find out it\'s just a platonic friend? Different story. Maybe it\'s just my imagination, but it seems to have happened to me, literally, well over 1000 times, this SV type of thing -- in other words, almost every time I am in a public place with attractive female acccompaniment. I can\'t speak for anyone here, but I tend to think 99/100 men would quickly and strongly endorse this as a phenomenon. Frankly I wish the whole thing wasn\'t true, and would prefer not to believe it, for sanity\'s sake. Of course, it\'s irrational for women to do this,/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif since partnered men are less available. So what? I do lots of irrational things. For instance I want to f* anyone I want, yet want my girlfriends to be faithful. It\'s hypocritical and superficial, but that\'s the way the dickbrain works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I thinks some finer points of it are debatable -- like is it really \"validation\", per se?

Lastly, I got my Dick&amp;Ball Jeans at the Gap.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The Gap, huh?

My worry is that if the theory behind the observation is wrong, then that could lead to other wrong theories based on the first one, and lead you astray.

As well as a wish for things that work and have practical application. If more women check you out because one woman checked you out or paid you attention, but that doesn\'t mean they want to do you, then ... you\'re still kinda sitting there with your dick in your hand ... so what good is that?

But maybe I miss the point of the fun of theorizing.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 04:24 AM

I don\'t have the faintest idea. What I do know is that women are all over me as soon as they see my wedding ring!

Is it like a diploma? \"See I\'m married, I can f*ck!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or that you\'re not considered a threat?

Both.

And that you are just more familiar with women, having lived with a real live one for awhile. Married men are more comfortable to be around because they know women better. They\'re not afraid of us, they act more natural, etc.

Charisma
06-06-2003, 04:34 AM
So a wedding ring on a man works like copulins? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 04:53 AM
Oh, god, I don\'t know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I think copulins have a weird chemical reaction in our bodies that we don\'t understand yet. But I do think that if they work as a tool for picking up women, it\'s not because it makes the woman think you\'ve been with another woman. And that\'s not because it doesn\'t make logical sense. It\'s because it doesn\'t feel right in my gut, and it doesn\'t play out in the way most women operate.

That is not to say that cops don\'t work for men to wear them - it\'s just to say that the theory behind why they work is maybe going down a wrong road.

The thing about women noticing when you are paid attention to by other women: is it possible the women are checking each OTHER out? Like, look what she\'s got, how did she get him, what is she doing that attracted him, etc.? Because we DO study each other like that.

I can\'t think of one instance, though, for me or for any of the women I know and talk to, or in any of the times I\'ve been out in groups of men and women I know, where the fact that a guy had a woman with him made him look more like someone we wanted to date. If anything, at least among women who know each other, it makes him someone to keep at a polite distance. If you belong to a friend of mine, I want nothing to do with you, and it can only devalue you in my eyes if you come on to me behind her back.

Maybe this doesn\'t apply among people who don\'t know each other.

It really DOES work the other way around, though -- THAT, I would bet my life on, will hold true every time. The more attention a woman is being paid to by men, the more attention she will get from the other men in the group, and they DO want to do her, just to say they\'ve done it - because men compete like mad with each other for women. Like MAD, it amazes me. That\'s straight from a guy\'s mouth, not supposition on my part. \"I want to do her just to say I have, y\'know? Just to do her.\" said about a new girl on the scene who is getting a lot of attention.

This is why I think SV is guy-think imposed on girl behavior. It feels so right to the guys that it\'s hard to understand it\'s not how women operate.

My objections are well thought out and based on observation in the field and reseach talking to other women.

It\'s hard for me to believe that it doesn\'t matter what the woman is thinking when she\'s doing x,y or z behavior, because you\'re basing your game plan on suppositions about that, and you\'re getting ideas about how women are made up out of that.

I don\'t see it shaking out that way in real life, is all.

I sure could be wrong but I\'m just being honest. If it were just me, too, that would be a different thing, but every women here is saying that isn\'t right, doesn\'t resonate, it\'s not how we do things.

For what it\'s worth, which is maybe nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
06-06-2003, 10:14 AM
When a man has been around long enough, and has been close to countless women, laid them, befriended, and loved them; been mothered by them, grandmothered by them, and fathered them; helped deliver their babies, and supported them when they were down; he learns something about women; some things about that women can learn from as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What works to get women? Ask someone who gets a lot of them. They are the ones that know. Wilt Chamberlain knew.

And, no, I don\'t indeed base my game plan on what women tell me they think about, thank god. It helps to know that, sure. But actions speak louder. Women are creatures of paradox, \"contradictions wrapped in enigmas\" as they say; and I base my \"game plan\" on having learned to recognize and play the games, if I have a game plan at all. Lately I am avoiding that, am filtering out more women rather than seeking numbers; and am prefering to hang around men (with some exceptions).

Women do a lot of what they do for unconscious, or partly conscious reasons. (Of course, the women here understand exactly why they do everything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, and are exceptions. They do know more about their behavior, as they are probably more experienced than the average.)

SV is a factor. It legitimizes the man in a women\'s eyes. Lends trust. If people think it makes women want to lay you or cheat, that\'s different, But being taken is a different factor, as I said before. SV can and does occur for men who aren\'t taken, as I said before. You are much more likely to get laid if seen getting along with other women, and more still if women are seen flirting; all other things being equal.

This stuff about, \"Oh I only am interested in men that will be caring, sensitive, nice, and good listeners.\" Umm Hmm... I went on that assumption beginning as a junior in high school, through my early 20\'s, before I started hooking up. You can believe that about yourselves, and about other women. You don\'t have to try and pick them up. I\'ll go with the good listener one to a degree, but it\'s far better to listen under the words you hear than just to a women\'s words.

Another good one: \"If he\'s a player or even looks like one, I and all the women I know would of course have nothing to do with him.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Meanwhile the guy has laid everyone in your neighborhood, including some of your friends who are lying.

And a few women cannot make men not able to get laid by disapproving of what they say about women, or by opining that they don\'t get laid very much. For instance, Whitehall has probably laid 100 women, if I had to guess (maybe a bit less to account for the time in L.T. monogamous relationships); despite the comments implying otherwise. So don\'t worry, guys. As the bluesmen say, \"If you won\'t your sister will.\" If you act just like women say they want you to act, your mothers will want to spend oodles of time with you.

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Hey, have you gotten the Double Your Dating advanced series?

the \"women are creatures of paradox\" is mentioned in it.

DaVinciKittie
06-06-2003, 11:17 AM
DrS: Women do a lot of what they do for unconscious, or partly conscious reasons. (Of course, the women here understand exactly why they do everything , and are exceptions. They do know more about their behavior, as they are probably more experienced than the average.)

We never claimed that we know the reason for every single thing we do. We\'re simply saying that, *being* women, we understand us better than you men do. There\'s nothing rude about that, nor is it an illogical statement. *Men* obviously understand each other better than we do, so cut us some slack here. When you start spouting all the ways you have relationships with women (or how many you\'ve \"laid\") as validation for your *opinion*, it only serves to reinforce what I just said up there. That\'s ridiculous. No matter how many women you know, you will not truly understand us until you stop *thinking* like a man...

FTR: This is why I think SV is guy-think imposed on girl behavior. It feels so right to the guys that it\'s hard to understand it\'s not how women operate.

Yes. Exactly.

DrS: SV is a factor. It legitimizes the man in a women\'s eyes. Lends trust. If people think it makes women want to lay you or cheat, that\'s different, But being taken is a different factor, as I said before.

FTR: Married men are more comfortable to be around because they know women better. They\'re not afraid of us, they act more natural, etc.

I think we\'re all in agreement on this. Married men, or men who are \"taken\" are *safe*. We feel that we can trust them, open up to them, without risking a come on or without risking getting personally involved with them. We can actually *be* FRIENDS with them. Now a lot of men take this attention, this comfort, to mean that we are socially validating them, and I agree that this may be the way it appears from a distance.

This stuff about, \"Oh I only am interested in men that will be caring, sensitive, nice, and good listeners.\" Umm Hmm... I went on that assumption beginning as a junior in high school, through my early 20\'s, before I started hooking up. You can believe that about yourselves, and about other women. You don\'t have to try and pick them up. I\'ll go with the good listener one to a degree, but it\'s far better to listen under the words you hear than just to a women\'s words.

Hey, sometimes we\'re just looking for a good f*ck too. But I think what you said up there is misleading to the other men who may be reading this. It implied that caring, sensitive, nice, good listeners aren\'t *really* what we want- obviously we always want the player right? The one who\'s always surrounded by a cloud of women and has 100 notches in his bedpost? *Sometimes*, yes, that\'s what we want. No strings attached. Experience. So in that respect, SV is applicable. But you can\'t make that a blanket statement. You cannot say that because SV seems to apply under those circumstances, it applies all the time. We *do* want the nice guys, and not to just stand around and look at. But that\'s where it becomes a matter of trust. We can *trust* the \"nice\" guy not to hurt us a whole lot more than we can trust the player. Trust is the foundation of a good relationship, so why would we ever go into something like that without it??

The bottom line is, we\'re talking about two different things here. Men often say, there are women you date and then there are women you marry. Well reverse that and think about how it applies to us. We\'ll f*ck the player, but the man we really want is the one we trust. So when you\'re talking about SV, let\'s try not to make it a general statement. Give us a little more credit than that. Yes, PLEASE, *do* listen under the words you hear. Think with your brain and not with your dick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
06-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Women and Men are never supposed to understand eachother, we know this world only by what we see and feel, what neurological signals are sent to us we see as normal. Even in this argument I doubt a middle ground will be reached, besides that\'s what keeps procreation up and non-attraction down.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 11:40 AM
\"No matter how many women you know, you will not truly understand us until you stop *thinking* like a man...\"

Yes.
But we\'re asking too much.

And it\'s SO clear they know everything about us, more than we could ever know about ourselves. Whitehall\'s laid 100 whole women. My gosh, that alone makes him an expert.

C\'mon, DVK, let\'s go get a drink. TGIF and f*ck \'em.

SOCIAL VALIDATE DAT!!!

P.S. I nominate DrSmellThis for my new Soup Boy.

BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG

tallmacky
06-06-2003, 11:45 AM
No matter how many women you know, you will not truly understand us until you stop *thinking* like a man...

Yes.
But we\'re asking too much.

And it\'s SO clear they know everything about us, more than we could ever know about ourselves. Whitehall\'s laid 100 whole women. My gosh, that alone makes him an expert.

C\'mon, DVK, let\'s go get a drink. TGIF and [bad word] \'em.

SOCIAL VALIDATE DAT!!!
==================

Ahhh come on... women make assumptions on guys everyday, they (women) think they got us down too. No one every wants to feel that someone has them figured out, but with what is usually posted by many of the more aware and intelligent guys comes out to be true. Most do not make these things up because they are thinking like a man....it\'s observed and practiced. If someone says something like most girls like this or that, and a girl comes out and says No, not me... you don\'t know what you are talking about etc... It doesn\'t take away from the theory and at the same time it doesn\'t pertain to all women.

Many women are at different stages of their lives, different mindsets, different sex drives and not everything is going to hit dead on but I assume on the guys part being more specific on what type of girls and such would be a good thing.

Whitehall
06-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Whitehall\'s laid 100 whole women. That alone makes him an expert. - FTR

The number DST offered is valid only if we count the female quad amputees as \"whole women.\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The fact is that the hunter HAS to know his prey\'s behavior better than the prey knows itself, otherwise the hunter goes hungry.

The real education has come from living with women, as I have for 32 of the last 35 years. (BTW- DST\'s estimate is about twice mine.) While women\'s good qualities make the difference between civilization and chaos, they are creatures of illusion and delusion. Their rational minds are very enslaved to their emotional needs and a smart woman who is well-integrated and well balanced between reason and emotion is difficult to find.

I suggest one test for the women who object to our observations about female behavior: do you believe that observant women will often know more about how men really behave than most men would? So if a woman said \"men act so-and-so,\" I\'d give them more credence than the women participants in this thread seem willing to allow men observing female behavior.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Do you believe that observant women will often know more about how men really behave than most men would?
So if a woman said \"men act so-and-so,\" I\'d give them more credence than the women participants in this thread seem willing to allow men observing female behavior.

I do believe that and I have in many cases predicted EXACTLY what a man will do in a given situation. Goddess can tell you that. To a degree that was uncanny, like I was prescient.

Men are easy to figure out.

But you really don\'t think like us at all. Your remarks about the way our minds work reveal that -- plus condescension and misogyny. You consistently speak of women as intellectually inferior. THAT in itself, I believe, leads you to errors in judgment regarding how you interact with women. You\'re training up yourself a Whitehall, Jr., too, in Tallmacky, and I don\'t like to see that.

But whatever. Look, Whitehall. You\'re not bad looking, you appear to be fairly affluent, you dress well, you smell good, you drive a decent car, you speak good English and can carry on a conversation. Women go out to bars to ... play chess? No, get laid. I would probably let you take me home for the night. I would imagine you score pretty well in a bar.

As far as long term happiness in relationships ... well ... you tell me. How\'s that going?

Social validation - yeah, if I see a guy who appears to have some friends including females, I am more likely to relax around him than if I see a guy out by himself or hanging with a group of other guys. I am more likely to be comfortable trying to be friends with a married guy than with a single guy, because, ostensibly at least, he\'s not hitting on me so I can relax.

But to go from that to \"wearing copulins makes you attractive to women *because women only like you if other women like you* and I know this because I\'ve [bad word] a bunch of women* is a LEAP, and not in the right direction.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(are we having fun yet?)

P.S., and this really astounds me. DVK\'s not stupid, I\'m not stupid, Elana\'s not stupid, Lucky\'s not stupid ... there are all these women on the forum who are not stupid -- what a coincidence ... how did that come about, when the female mind is so weak and easily overcome by emotion?

Maybe you just pick stupid women because it pleases you to be smarter than.

That does not mean the rap you\'re laying down about what women are is correct. Or a good example for the young guys.

DaVinciKittie
06-06-2003, 12:35 PM
Well, Whitehall, you *obviously* know women. I\'ll just take my illusional, emotionally enslaved little brain out of this discussion and leave it to you, oh master of the female mind, to educate the other men on the perils of trying to have a civilized conversation with a lowly woman. Gee, I sure hope *I* can be one of those smart women some day! &lt;swooning&gt; Now you must excuse me, while I prepare for afternoon tea.

tallmacky
06-06-2003, 12:47 PM
Well, Whitehall, you *obviously* know women. I\'ll just take my illusional, emotionally enslaved little brain out of this discussion and leave it to you, oh master of the female mind, to educate the other men on the perils of trying to have a civilized conversation with a lowly woman. Gee, I sure hope *I* can be one of those smart women some day! &lt;swooning&gt; Now you must excuse me, while I prepare for afternoon tea.

I think Whitehall deserves more respect than that, I have read Whitehall\'s post in the past and have loved them, not because he agrees with me(in some cases not all), but because he gives it to you straight without spinning the situation or trying to get ones own feelings out there just for the sake of it.

When the guys are talking about how and why a girl reacted to this and that I only see one maybe two women that object no matter what it is, it could be something very blunt and obvious and I will see a disagreement. If one wants to preseve this or that as a common truth (not absolute) then why not, if they read the situation and it seems that it fits. I don\'t think it matters what a guy says about women on here, he is always going to meet a wall.

Whitehall
06-06-2003, 12:51 PM
It\'s not that we know \"how\" women think so much as we know how women behave. Personally, I, a brave man, shrink from the horrors of trying to \"think like a woman\" - really, it scares me!

A theory is only as good as the predictions it correctly makes. That showing up in a social situation with a woman on your arm who treats you like she respects and approves of you will increase the opinion that other women form of you is true has been clearly demonstrated to many men of experience. It meets the test.

Whether reeking of copulins will provide the same social evidence as having a solicitious female on you arm remains to be tested adequately. It\'s an hypothesis; trying it in the field is the experiment - the theory will stand or fall on the evidence.

It\'s called the scientific method.

Watcher
06-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Do i dare wonder into this potential flamming discussion. Nope hold my fire, good boy watcher.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 01:03 PM
\"I don\'t think it matters what a guy says about women on here, he is always going to meet a wall.\"

That\'s not true. There have been many times when we\'ve taught each other things about the opposite sex, and there\'s still good information to share.
The guys get all touchy and bitchy if you make an argument against one of their pet theories though, and there are MANY men here who have a very low opinion of women, and Whitehall has proven over time to be one of them.

Women don\'t behave any worse than men do and I\'m tired of crying over how badly you\'ve been mistreated by the feminists and the pms-ing harridans and the whatever insult of the day you throw out there.

Your scientific method appears to me to be a case of the Scientist and the Jumping Frog. Scientist commands the frog to jump, and the frog jumps 1 foot, Scientist writes down \"Frog with four legs jumps 1 foot.\" He cuts off one leg and tells the frog to jump. The frog jumps a lesser distance and Scientist writes down, frog with three legs jumps 3/4 foot, etc., until the Scientist has cut off all the frog\'s legs. At which point he tells the frog to jump, and the frog just sits there. Whereupon Scientist writes down \"Frog with no legs can\'t hear.\"

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 01:03 PM

A theory is only as good as the predictions it correctly makes. That showing up in a social situation with a woman on your arm who treats you like she respects and approves of you will increase the opinion that other women form of you is true has been clearly demonstrated to many men of experience. It meets the test.

THIS I agree with. If I see a woman with a man she seems to respect, I won\'t toss him in the \"sleazebag\" section of my mind automatically. However, the ONLY thing it does is say she thinks he\'s worthy of respect, or that she likes the guy, and that if given the opportunity, I *may* also like him/find him worthy of respect.
It does NOT make me think I should be sexually attracted to him. But I\'m also not one to care what the world thinks about who I date. Maybe if I was out for social status due to who I was dating, I might care, but personally I\'d rather enjoy the guy than have a miserable time but be with a so-called \"great\" guy. Makes no sense to me.

My two cents.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 01:27 PM
\"The fact is that the hunter HAS to know his prey\'s behavior better than the prey knows itself, otherwise the hunter goes hungry.\"

You think WE\'RE the prey??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
06-06-2003, 01:36 PM
FTR,

I do respect women, deeply, and I think you grossly mis-represent my position. I don\'t respect women who fantasize they are the same as men when we all agree that men and women think and act differently - that is the root of the feminist delusion. However, I don\'t respect ALL woman just as I don\'t respect all men.

Your problem, if I may sink to your depths and bring personal issues into the discussion, is that I sometimes state truths and opinions that you find personally uncomfortable. Rather than looking at yourself realistically, or at least graciously sitting silent, you lash out with bitterness and vindictive at those who dare to remind you of your inadequacies, insecurities, and personal failures. I\'ve lost most of the respect I had for you, especially in the last few months.

Since you repeatedly insist on bringing my private life into the discussion, I will state that my dissatisfaction with my wife is largely because she acts like YOU in many ways - she\'s another bright, feminist Sagittarian - under-sexed where you are over-sexed - but just as self-deluding and self-involved.

And yes, I am very intelligent and reasonably successful, both in the wider world and with women. Most women I\'ve known hold me in high regard and I them. Women like you I\'ve learned to steer clear of and would recommend young men learn to do the same as soon as possible.

Women of sound mind and good character are the most valuable members of the human race, and you, Madam, are neither.

B2C
06-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Since you repeatedly insist on bringing my private life into the discussion, I will state that my dissatisfaction with my wife is largely because she acts like YOU in many ways - she\'s another bright, feminist Sagittarian - under-sexed where you are over-sexed - but just as self-deluding and self-involved.

How in the hell are we married to the same woman!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B2C

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 01:41 PM
Whitehall, you\'re a pompous ass and you make woman after woman miserable, and yourself in the bargain.

I have not misquoted you - I have blocked and copied your exact language.

\"I sometimes state truths and opinions that you find personally uncomfortable\" - yes, because they\'re Victorian, not adaptive, insulting, and set a bad example.

There is nothing wrong with my mind and nothing wrong with my character.

You\'re mad at me because I don\'t agree with everything you say. I can\'t. So there\'s an end to it.

tallmacky
06-06-2003, 01:42 PM
masterful post whitehall, one delusion of feminism is trying to make us the same, very true I even see some girls try to act a certain way that even they know is unnatural, I don\'t want to go off subject, just saying good post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 01:46 PM
\"I don\'t respect women who fantasize they are the same as men when we all agree that men and women think and act differently - that is the root of the feminist delusion.\"

NO ONE here said that. None of the women here said that. We said, in fact, the opposite. We suggested that you are so biased in favor of the way men think, and so unable to adopt the perspective of a woman, that you superimpose guy-think on women\'s actions when it does not apply.

Sagacious1420
06-06-2003, 02:43 PM
...case of the Scientist and the Jumping Frog. Scientist commands the frog to jump, and the frog jumps 1 foot, Scientist writes down \"Frog with four legs jumps 1 foot.\" He cuts off one leg and tells the frog to jump. The frog jumps a lesser distance and Scientist writes down, frog with three legs jumps 3/4 foot, etc., until the Scientist has cut off all the frog\'s legs. At which point he tells the frog to jump, and the frog just sits there. Whereupon Scientist writes down \"Frog with no legs can\'t hear.\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifHey FTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

How did you get a copy of my thesis? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 02:46 PM
That\'s the one I was your research assistant on.

I had to cook up the frog legs, remember?

Sagacious1420
06-06-2003, 03:21 PM
That\'s the one I was your research assistant on.

I had to cook up the frog legs, remember?

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh...research assistant...riiiiiigggggghhhhht...yeah, that\'s what we\'ll call it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Those were frog legs? I *thought* those were some [bad word] up, mutant chicken legs. That explains everything. Tastes like chicken, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

\"eat men like soup\", eh......Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Good! Care for any Cream of Sum Yung Guy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chicken Legs

metroman
06-06-2003, 04:40 PM

THIS I agree with. If I see a woman with a man she seems to respect, I won\'t toss him in the \"sleazebag\" section of my mind automatically.

So therefore from this we can conclude that if you do see a single unaccompanied man you will automatically toss him into the sleazebag section of your mind. This is exactly the point we are trying to make.

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 04:55 PM

THIS I agree with. If I see a woman with a man she seems to respect, I won\'t toss him in the \"sleazebag\" section of my mind automatically.

So therefore from this we can conclude that if you do see a single unaccompanied man you will automatically toss him into the sleazebag section of your mind. This is exactly the point we are trying to make.

Ahhhh, I love a man who jumps to conclusions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Don\'t read things into what I say.

No, I wouldn\'t necessarily lump a single guy (or a guy with a woman on his arm) into the sleazebag section, unless he looked/acted like a sleaze.

What I SAID, Metro darlin\', is that while having a woman on his arm that obviously likes and respects him may make me think he MIGHT be a respectable guy, it wouldn\'t make me want to jump him then and there.

-------------
Remember fallacies, anyone?

I like you.
I like carrots.
Therefore you must be a carrot.

Some of this thread reminds me of that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

metroman
06-06-2003, 05:12 PM

Ahhhh, I love a man who jumps to conclusions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Don\'t read things into what I say.

No, I wouldn\'t necessarily lump a single guy (or a guy with a woman on his arm) into the sleazebag section, unless he looked/acted like a sleaze.

What I SAID, Metro darlin\', is that while having a woman on his arm that obviously likes and respects him may make me think he MIGHT be a respectable guy, it wouldn\'t make me want to jump him then and there.

Sweetiekins, I\'m not talking about jumping him. I\'m talking about the fact that because the guy is seen with a woman on his arm seems to have some relevance to you i.e he\'s socially validated in your eyes by being accompanied by a woman. You\'re basically advancing the whole point the men on here have been trying to make.

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 05:38 PM
No, I\'m not. The point of this thread was whether or not a woman would find a man sexually attractive because he either a) is with a woman, or b) smells like copulins, and therefore seems to have been with a woman recently.

I disagreed with that. Just because a woman who is well-dressed and looks respectable is with a man she appears to like and respect, doesn\'t mean that man will automatically become sexually attractive to me because she is with him. If the guy\'s hot, he\'s hot--woman or no woman. The point I agreed with is that the woman may make him seem respectable, but she has nothing to do with how attractive I find him.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Ok, help me put this together.

Single women like smelly men.
Partnered women like men who smell clean.

AND

Partnered men have lower testosterone and a domesticated pheromone signature.

(synopsizing DrST, and please correct me if I\'m wrong)

IF those things are true

Then why would you go for single women by smelling like a guy who has a partner?

This stuff all contradicts itself.

I also really don\'t understand how copulins work on each sex. They appear to increase estrogen in women when women wear them. That produces increased testosterone in men reacting to those women.

But it\'s also being put forth that men can use copulins ON THEMSELVES to increase their testosterone levels.

How is that possible?

tallmacky
06-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Then why would you go for single men smelling like a guy who has a partner?

This stuff all contradicts itself.

That\'s just it, outside of a relationship before an interested girl gets involved with a guy she wants to know that, this guy has worth he is adored by other women, he is accepted and liked by other women. That basically meaning many other women see this man\'s worth so he must have some sort of great worth. When this interested girl gets involved with this \"party guy\" she wants to now know that he is completely commited to her, this is all instinctual. Girls who smell cops on guys pick up on this, but it\'s usually not a concious decision the same with -none.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 06:09 PM
DrSmellThis, would you kick this around with me a minute?

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 06:19 PM
That\'s just it, outside of a relationship before an interested girl gets involved with a guy she wants to know that, this guy has worth he is adored by other women, he is accepted and like by other women. That basically meaning many other women see this man\'s worth so he must have some sort of great worth. When this interested girl gets involved with this party guy she wants to now know that he is completely commited to her, this is all instinctual. Girls who smell cops on guys pick up on this, but it\'s usually not a concious decision the same with -none.

I dunno. I want my female friends to like a guy I\'m dating/about to date because if I start dating him, they\'re gonna start seeing him around a lot more. It\'s not that I have to have the approval of lots of women to date the guy. I may ask what they think of him (if they know him and I don\'t) to get an idea of what kind of guy he is. That is not social validation, however. Social validation would be \"he\'s dated her and her and her and her and her... so he must be a great guy\". That doesn\'t necessarily make him a great guy. That could mean he\'s a jerk and you just can\'t see it on first impression, or that he dates a lot of women he can\'t get along with for long, etc.
Again, I\'m not one who cares what women think of my guy, other than for the reason I mentioned above. And if they don\'t like him, that probably means I won\'t be doing a lot of activities that involve both of them at the same time. It\'s how I feel when I\'m with him that matters, when I first meet him, and afterward.

pelotudo
06-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Man this post is freaking long. Lots of good info though.

One question though. Ladies, do the cops and being seen w/ a woman work the same way? I.E.

I\'m dating a girl right now, and we haven\'t been too serious. Just a couple of dates, fooled around a little bit (nothing more than maybe hands down her pants). If I go over there one night next week (w/o seeing her for say 2-3 days) wearing coups, what would her reaction be most likely?

I\'m thinking it could be both bad and good:

1. She could think I have been with another woman, meaning that yes I am available (she doesn\'t want a relationship/commitment right now, but I know she is open to fooling around/sex) and willing to have sex w/o commitment.

or

2. Bad things happen... She gets pissed b/c I\'ve been w/ another woman. I\'m debating whether it would be a good idea to pick up some PCC or PI/w and use it around this girl coupled w/ my other -mones to get better reactions and make it easier to get more \"intimate\" with her.

and digressing back to my initial question. If a guy is seen w/ a girl, that doesn\'t necessarily mean he is having sex with her. Just b/c he\'s with her, doesn\'t mean that he\'s \"with\" her...i.e. going out w/ girl friends, which seems like a great benefit. It means we can be around and adored w/ women..

ok, nevermind, I\'m too tired to try to figure out how to word this so it will even make sense to me. I\'ll try again in the morning after I get some sleep...

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Try it and tell us what happens.

Because your one little question is the crux of the thing we have been arguing about for months, with not enough field work to substantiate anything. As far as I can see, the results we have right now are inconclusive.

Whiffy
06-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Man this post is freaking long. Lots of good info though.

One question though. Ladies, do the cops and being seen w/ a woman work the same way? I.E.

I\'m dating a girl right now, and we haven\'t been too serious. Just a couple of dates, fooled around a little bit (nothing more than maybe hands down her pants). If I go over there one night next week (w/o seeing her for say 2-3 days) wearing coups, what would her reaction be most likely?

I\'m thinking it could be both bad and good:

1. She could think I have been with another woman, meaning that yes I am available (she doesn\'t want a relationship/commitment right now, but I know she is open to fooling around/sex) and willing to have sex w/o commitment.

or

2. Bad things happen... She gets pissed b/c I\'ve been w/ another woman. I\'m debating whether it would be a good idea to pick up some PCC or PI/w and use it around this girl coupled w/ my other -mones to get better reactions and make it easier to get more \"intimate\" with her.

and digressing back to my initial question. If a guy is seen w/ a girl, that doesn\'t necessarily mean he is having sex with her. Just b/c he\'s with her, doesn\'t mean that he\'s \"with\" her...i.e. going out w/ girl friends, which seems like a great benefit. It means we can be around and adored w/ women..

ok, nevermind, I\'m too tired to try to figure out how to word this so it will even make sense to me. I\'ll try again in the morning after I get some sleep...

-Jon

Jon,

I\'d pass on the copulins for yourself, personally. Following your adventures, just sounds like you\'ve already got something to offer girls already (using NPA ro TE or AE is no doubt helping). I just think you might need to find your balls a little bit more and be ever so slightly more aggressive. Sounds to me like you\'ve got a little game, just work on that. That whole PCC theory to me just sounds like it would complicate things.

Just my opinion, though...

Woman
06-06-2003, 08:11 PM

SV maybe could be Survival Validation. Like since that girl likes you and YOU ARE NICE TO HER we figure you are safe. The SAFE here is registering probably on a deep level first and foremost that you aren\'t a serial killer. Women have been taught since childhood to avoid dangerous men. I don\'t buy the social validation theory either because I truly believe none of you men have a clue how fundamental a reaction it is to women to feel safe. We like men that are good men. You are with a woman and treat her nice. We like you for that. You are good to her and therefore you don\'t kill part of our tribe. From there it develops however it is going to and that is entirely individual. But I\'ll tell you this. You could be the most gorgeous hunk of man with the most beautiful woman in the world and have the final absolute perfect ever combination of mones imaginable along with Amouage and IF you yelled at that woman or treated her bad in front of us do you think we would STILL find you safe and trustworthy? The only thing it would get you from other women noticing bad behavior is that we\'d all jump in and rescue her. You guys are getting noticed by the women, I think, because you are NICE GUYS.

Bottom line. I don\'t think you nice guys around here are understanding the real meaning when a woman says \"safe\" and \"trust\". We like to be not dead. Some guys kill us.
We find it real handy before being your sex goddesses and all to get past that tiny little detail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Or rape us. Or beat us.

Oh, thank God, Woman\'s back ...

Love you, Woman.

Woman
06-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Love you too FTR! I\'m in time-out. Recovering from surgery ouch ouch OUCH!!!

If men would realize that for one split second we are still reacting like we were taught as little girls to be careful.

What would they want their sisters, daughters, mothers, and all the women they care about to do? Smile at the \"lone wolf\" or smile at the nice guy with the woman? It is basic safety first. Anything could happen after that. Safety has been established. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Woman
06-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Oh, and my first post I was trying to quote DST but I did it wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Sorry to hear you\'re hurting, hope you\'re better soon, and WOW what a lift it is to see you.

We were taught right - it\'s justified fear, good fear.

I am thinking about a couple I saw fall in love last Friday night ... she\'s been back to us (the rest of the women) several times, do you think he\'s for real, do you think this is genuine, how did it look to you ... and we\'re all saying take it slow, too early to tell, so far so good ...

Yeah, about as far as we can get really is somewhere at the level of \"We are pretty sure he is not a murderer.\"

But I suppose that IS an important first step. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think you put it perfectly. Survival Validation Theory. That explains exactly what we\'ve been struggling to say for pages and pages. It\'s not that we find the guy attractive/desirable because he\'s with a woman. It\'s that we\'re pretty sure he\'s not a murderer or a rapist. So it\'s ok to talk to him and flirt with him a little, be playful and affectionate.

THAT sits well, feels right.

Ok, now I can go to sleep.

Smooch! and I kiss you on both cheeks and kiss your hands and snuggle hug you - big love - feel better - don\'t be a stranger, we miss you.

Whiffy
06-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Two words: Ted Bundy

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 09:00 PM
The Wolf In Sheeps\' Clothing Theory of Copulins.

I made that up months and months ago.

THAT\'s what\'s goin\' on ...

Ya put on a little -nol for the chitty chatty and a little -none for the va-voom, and now you\'re cookin\'!

You\'ve got SOUP!

badebong ditty bong da bang de bang bang ...

Elana
06-07-2003, 03:48 AM
This thread is way too long for me to read through it, but I skimmed through some of the posts and the one thing that makes me nuts is when you guys are saying.....well let me quote Tallmacky....

That\'s just it, outside of a relationship before an interested girl gets involved with a guy she wants to know that, this guy has worth he is adored by other women, he is accepted and liked by other women.

HUH? WHAT? Why the hell would I care or even want other women to find the man that I am interested in desirable? Why? Really....if I was attracted to a man, then for what reason on this earth would I want other women to be attracted to him? Are people that insecure that they actually care what other people think about their taste in the opposite sex? Obviously I want this man to be socially acceptable to the world. I want him to be polite and get along with people, as I would any person I associated with. But as far as another female validating that I picked a good man..... that is such crap!!!! I have better taste than the other women. I know what I want, and I don\'t need anyones opinion.

DrSmellThis
06-07-2003, 04:00 AM
Well unfortunately, the thread now seems a waste due to poor listening skills, people arguing against something no one said or is saying, and people who can\'t handle frankness without turning it into a war; at times crossing into verbal abuse, even. Something said that might apply to them makes them want to attack extra visciously rather than exercise humility and look at themselves or at the world neutrally .

FTR, you are doing women\'s reputation no favors by your \"logical\" behavior on this post, and are not impressing me one bit with your reasoning. You get something frank and very content heavy, and can only mock emptily and call names. You see contradictions where there is nothing even close to that worth commenting on. You provoked Whitehall, twisting the knife about his painful marriage; dismissed him as a woman hater (looks like man-hate seeping thru to me). He has conservative ideas, but you can\'t deal without starting a viscious catfight, for instance, blaming someone for supposedly screwing up their family. Who do you think you are? Those types of comments incite real violence out in the street. Low. Not classy behavior. Acceptable on Jerry Springer, but I won\'t be responding to it. Subtler, but not that different from Bart\'s abuses, couched in \"because I care so much about you guys\" noise.

Most of the other posts here are more civil, and certainly show intelligence, but some of you fine women are both, in effect, admitting it\'s SV, as in right in the dead center of the concept \"SV\", and also saying you don\'t believe in it; painting the SV position or these men\'s claims falsely as being about \"alwayses\" \"everythings\" and \"nevers\", using parables with unclear applicability, mocking emptily, misrepresenting positions, (e.g., implying SV is about the player with a cloud of women) etc. It just takes too long to reply to all those innacuracies, as there are too many breaks and offshoots in the railroad track. Of I make a general statement, I am talking about a tendency, not talking about everybody equally.

Someone should be able to see there is nothing antiwomen, poorly thought out, or bigoted in any of my posts. I am probably one of the strongest advocates in the world, of the \"wisdom of paradox\" and feminine modes of thinking, for example. But I won\'t tiptoe around or be PC to keep someone from flying off in an immature rage, Bart-style, calling people names directly during an intellectual and scientific discussion. I actually come from a \"fairly PC baseline way of being\", and have only changed things, sometimes kicking and screaming to do so; to more accurately describe my own experience. Mating and relationship games often suck, and we may say \"ugly\" things at times.

Many men know lots about women, and men sometimes see things a woman doesn\'t, particularly as a man gains wisdom. Deal. Try being thankful. What a waste to argue about this obvious truth, even though it pushes buttons; to paint it in it\'s most extreme version, and attack a weaker target that might not even exist.

So much of this thread is about power struggle, king or queen of the hill, etc. -- emotional stuff, disguised as pseudo-reasoning. And I don\'t need to know \"everything\" about \"all\" of \"womenkind\'s\" thoughts to say that.

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 04:07 AM
that is such crap!!!! I have better taste than the other women. I know what I want, and I don\'t need anyones opinion

a little uppity today are we /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Well unfortunately, the thread now seems a waste due to poor listening skills, people arguing against something no one said or is saying, and people who can\'t handle frankness without turning it into a war; at times crossing into verbal abuse, even. Something said that might apply to them makes them want to attack extra visciously rather than exercise humility and look at themselves or at the world neutrally .

FTR, you are doing women\'s reputation no favors by your \"logical\" behavior on this post, and are not impressing me one bit with your reasoning. You get something frank and very content heavy, and can only mock emptily and call names. You see contradictions where there is nothing even close to that worth commenting on. You provoked Whitehall, twisting the knife about his painful marriage; dismissed him as a woman hater. He has conservative ideas, but you can\'t deal without starting a viscious catfight, for instance, blaming someone for supposedly screwing up their family. Not classy behavior. I won\'t be responding to it.

Most of the other posts here are more civil, and certainly show intelligence, but some of you fine women are both, in effect, admitting it\'s SV, as in right in the dead center of the concept \"SV\", and also saying you don\'t believe in it; painting the SV position or these men\'s claims falsely as being about \"alwayses\" \"everythings\" and \"nevers\", using parables with unclear applicability, mocking emptily, etc. It takes too long to reply to all those innacuracies, as there are too many breaks and offshoots in the railroad track.

Someone should be able to see there is nothing antiwomen, poorly thought out, or bigoted in any of my posts. I am probably one of the strongest advocates in the world, of the \"wisdom of paradox\" and feminine modes of thinking, for example. But I won\'t tiptoe around or be PC to keep someone from flying off in an immature rage, Bart-style, calling people names directly during an intellectual and scientific discussion. I actually come from a \"fairly PC baseline way of being\", and have only changed things, sometimes kicking and screaming to do so; to more accurately describe my own experience. Mating and relationship games often suck, and we may say \"ugly\" things at times.

Many men know lots about women, and men sometimes see things a woman doesn\'t, particularly as a man gains wisdom. Deal. Try being thankful. What a waste to argue about this obvious truth, even though it pushes buttons; to paint it in it\'s most extreme version, and attack a weaker target that might not even exist.

So much of this thread is about power struggle, king or queen of the hill, etc. -- emotional stuff, disguised as pseudo-reasoning. And I don\'t need to know \"everything\" about \"all\" of \"womenkind\'s\" thoughts to say that.

Yeah, what he said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
06-07-2003, 04:12 AM
What I am saying is, it only matters what I think. My own taste on what guy I am interested in is the only thing that matters. I know what/who is best for me.

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 04:14 AM
What I am saying is, it only matters what I think. My own taste on what guy I am interested in is the only thing that matters. I know what/who is best for me.

nonsense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
06-07-2003, 04:15 AM
Et Tu Exit...Et F#@king Tu? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-07-2003, 04:31 AM
Nice singing Doc! That\'s gotta be a number ONE hit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And from the crazy side of town: I just like to say to the young warriors...there may be 10 women on this forum. TEN! On this big round ball, there are billions and billions and billions of\'em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif If you listen closely, sooner or later, you will hear coming from their dark &amp; mysterious corridors, their famous and truthful saying....\"ALL WOMEN ARE NOT ALIKE.\" I\'ve said all that to say....just because one or ten women say something...it doesn\'t make it WOMAN\'s law!!!! It\'s just 10 out of billions of ideas. You just have to filter the info, because they often hand you positive, and priceless advice. Annnnnd...You have to A L W A Y S consider the SOURCE, and what time of the month it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Put that under your pillow, so you never forget! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Now it\'s time for a nice station break. Tune in next time, on the same bat hour, on this same bat station. Be well!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
06-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Elana I really welcome the spirit of what you just said. I congratulate you on what you have learned about yourself and your needs. But are you sure that none of your preferences , motives, felt needs; etc, are in part unconscious? How about pheromones effect (real ones in nature) on you, for example? The rest of your biology? I personally don\'t know completely who is best for me, as my biology, and mother nature determines some of this in ways not entirely known by me. I might have a subtle prejudice against someone good for me, or a slightly dysfunctional attraction I am not completely in touch with. Not you? How about all your emotions at any one minute? How about symbols\' effect? What if you meet a guy that doesn\'t match every thought in you head?

Elana
06-07-2003, 04:47 AM
I probably don\'t know exactly who is best for me. My point was that I will experiment with different men based on the guys that peak my interest. It would have nothing to do with what Jane or Jill thought about the guy. I just don\'t care what other women think when it comes to my interests.

DrSmellThis
06-07-2003, 04:57 AM
OK. That\'s again admirable.

I\'m not that sure of my self. I think if a bunch of men were paying attention to a woman I\'d be at least more curious, and therefore give her better odds if she picked me to flirt with, as opposed to the one no one is talking to. I\'d hope I\'d pick the other one if best, but I catch myself being vulnerable to silly social influences all the time.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 05:43 AM
That\'s exactly what I was saying. That\'s how men tend to think. Women tend not to think that way so much.

Whitehall repeatedly asserts that women can\'t think. That offends many of the people on this board, male and female. He\'s repeatedly asserted his taste for tipsy women in bars as his choice of partner for the night. He foams at the mouth about \"feminists.\" He believes women belong in the kitchen or with our legs in the air, either getting pregnant or giving birth -- our being in the labor force is ruining the nation. You call that \"traditional,\" I call it misogynistic, and yes, I hate it, because it literally leaves me no place in this world. You would hate it, too, if you were female. Forgive me if I don\'t think that\'s the model to hold up as successful. I didn\'t think that was what we were going for, but maybe I was wrong.

And I have repeatedly defended him and his ilk for their plight and their solutions, so it\'s not like I don\'t see both sides.

I had a disastrous near decade long marriage to a very cruel man. It was a gross error in judgment to have married him; it did me damage. I came out of it struggling hard with agoraphobia, major depression and post traumatic stress disorder, to the point that I\'ve been unable to have a relationship and only this month let someone spend the night for the first time since my divorce almost six years ago - because he is kind, gentle, a good listener, etc., (all those qualities we say we want) and because he lives with someone else (and has permission to play), and I could drop him back off to her after the weekend; I\'m no where near perfect, I\'m incredibly insecure on many fronts; I have many flaws. But I do not have bad character. I don\'t lie, cheat, steal ... I\'ve never been arrested, I don\'t even have a parking ticket, I am not in debt ... I\'m doing the best I can and I never claimed to be perfect, either. Whitehall\'s assertion that I lash out at him because he states truths that disturb me is partially true: it disturbs me when men categorically state that women are their inferiors.

I alluded to it, but Whitehall is the one who chose to address the issue of his marriage -- because it served him well as a vehicle to take a shot at me -- it\'s not working out because she\'s a bitch like me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrST, who do you think YOU are? What a post. I guess you sorted us all out, didn\'t you.

My comments were also content heavy, and when I finally gel the contradictions and want to talk about them, you opt out and instead decide to shake your finger at me and others.

Please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
06-07-2003, 07:56 AM
This thread is way too long for me to read through it, but I skimmed through some of the posts and the one thing that makes me nuts is when you guys are saying.....well let me quote Tallmacky....

Quote:

That\'s just it, outside of a relationship before an interested girl gets involved with a guy she wants to know that, this guy has worth he is adored by other women, he is accepted and liked by other women.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elana
HUH? WHAT? Why the hell would I care or even want other women to find the man that I am interested in desirable? Why? Really....if I was attracted to a man, then for what reason on this earth would I want other women to be attracted to him? Are people that insecure that they actually care what other people think about their taste in the opposite sex? Obviously I want this man to be socially acceptable to the world. I want him to be polite and get along with people, as I would any person I associated with. But as far as another female validating that I picked a good man..... that is such crap!!!! I have better taste than the other women. I know what I want, and I don\'t need anyones opinion.

======================
Can we plus cut the crap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What makes you or anyone think they are in the captains seat, making all of these important bilogical decision themselves? When you find someone attractive for any number of reasons you don\'t conciously think about it instead you are only given a feeling, \"wooo, that person is hot\". You don\'t sit down and conciously think \"Well hell this guy is tall and has nice shoulders he should be a good hunter, thus protecting me.\" No it\'s just a well...... feeling. This theory pertains to many women, and seems to be seen more highly and strongly in females, who\'s desire it is to not only marry an attractive man but more importantly one that makes her feel good, IE social status etc.... To marry this man maybe not always procreate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just about every theory that is spoken here is met with a wall of self-viewing and ignorance. I have seen some theories and rumors on men and I take the time out to look at myself before launching a insult attack.

Have you thought that \"you\" may not pertain to this but a majority of women may? I have spoken to you E on several occassions, to me you seem to for whatever biological reason to act in the sexual apartment more like a man. You like guys who are hot, it doesn\'t matter if they are rich or poor etc... You also like your guy(s} to do nothing but think of you to desire you, to crave you, the absolute attention and sexual craving of more then one man. Did you ever think that something may be different about you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif This general system a delicate one can easily be thrown off by but not always to life experiences, chemical embalances and many more that could cause an effect.(not very likely) The theories and such I hear guys talk about here aren\'t made because they are angry, or they are pissed about something, they are made on a catalog of known behavior, observation and great thinking, and they sure seem to hold up in the real world.

FTR, you are depending on going back and using the sterotypes of men and women a bit too much. Why? because a guy says on thing he is a caveman, and yet you spewl these sexist comments, often telling us that we will never know this or that, or we men/boys do not know anything of what we speak of.
I am not trying to attack anyone, but when attacks are given and often people feel they cannot respond we end up in chaos, everything said is fought on the merit of fighting alone.

Good post DST.

Charisma
06-07-2003, 10:57 PM
FTR, you are depending on going back and using the sterotypes of men and women a bit too much. Why? because a guy says on thing he is a caveman, and yet you spewl these sexist comments, often telling us that we will never know this or that, or we men/boys do not know anything of what we speak of.

Hey Tallmacky, it looks like you\'re awefully good at mindreading! If you\'re really that good at knowing what other people think, we should meet and pay a visit to Wallstreet. We can make a sh!tload of money overthere with mindreading!

I am not trying to attack anyone, but when attacks are given and often people feel they cannot respond we end up in chaos, everything said is fought on the merit of fighting alone.

You\'re absolutely right about that Tallmacky! You\'re not trying to attack, you simply attack. And if you think FTR is fighting alone, you can forget about that dude!
Give the lady a break and get off her back. She doesn\'t give a flying fart about your point. So shut up for a while and behave like a gentleman, not like a caveman who drags his bare knuckles over the ground. People should do what they are really good at. You write good stuff on mones, so please stick with that. I truly appreciate those posts, so do us all a favour and tell us you latest adventures with mones. That will save you from a radio silence....

Try and see if you can resist the urge of letting this thread for what it is: about to close....NOW!

belgareth
06-08-2003, 03:19 AM
<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You\'re absolutely right about that Jimmy! You\'re not trying to attack, you simply attack. And if you think FTR is fighting alone, you can forget about that dude!
Give the lady a break and get off her back. She doesn\'t give a flying fart about your point. So shut up for a while and behave like a gentleman, not like a caveman who drags his bare knuckles over the ground. People should do what they are really good at. You write good stuff on mones, so please stick with that. I truly appreciate those posts, so do us all a favour and tell us you latest adventures with mones. That will save you from a radio silence....

Try and see if you can resist the urge of letting this thread for what it is: about to close....NOW!

Good summation! Charisma! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
06-08-2003, 03:34 AM
Charisma what are you talking about, the first quote you gave was not mine it was Elana\'s quote, I was not speaking in third person.

Charisma
06-08-2003, 03:57 AM
Charisma what are you talking about, the first quote you gave was not mine it was Elana\'s quote, I was not speaking in third person.

Hey, don\'t blame me it was you who marked (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=82575&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\") it out so clumsy as a quote from Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Would you be my Soup Boy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ok, you f#cked that one up, so you\'re not such a schmuck as Jimmy.
Therefore let the records show that I retract my remarks. (I removed them from my post).
A note to the readers: please ignore the referrals about Jimmy in relation to Tall<font color=\"blue\">w</font>acky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Defguy
03-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I am new on this forum and I have

yet to insult anyone (male or female) so hopefully people can read this post without getting offended. I tend to

elaborate and jump from topic to topic so I break ill break this into segments to make it easier to read. Please

read all of it if you plan to quote me on anything I say.

I have a sister, 2 years younger than me who is

very mature for her age (i know they all say that but this really means it ;) she works full time to pay her bills

and her way through school and goes to a University in Cali). My sister is the ONLY girl I can ask for advice about

women, she is completely and brutally honest with me. Granted that sometimes it takes a little back and forth to

understand certain concepts (it took her hours to explain to me why some women have a fear of

intimacy/relationships) but in the end we understand each other because we are good at communicating our thoughts

and ideas with each other.

Why do I bring this up? I often try to talk to OTHER women about Dating,

Relationships, Women, Sex etc... and I see trends that I am seeing in this Thread (yes I read every single post, it

was an emotional roller coaster for me). These trends are not necessarily bad, but if you have read every post in

this Thread then you will know what I am talking about.

I will talk to a woman about a topic in which I know

an obvious truth such as “Women in general get jealous when they see their ex boyfriends with other women” (yes I

test them). And the common reply I get from women is “But thats not me, other girls do it sure but Im not like

that.” This kind of statement automatically NULLS itself and its argument. I am not talking to these women about

themselves, and I even tell them Im not talking about them. Im talking about women in general. Sure there are

exceptions such as the woman who had her boyfriend beat her every day or a very nasty breakup, but if that special

guy (you had to like him for some reason) gets away and you see him with another girl, those claws come out.

Regardless of whether that specific girl I am talking to does or does not emit this behavior, it is a trend that

most people can agree upon and she tries to disprove it by denying this behavior in herself (this response happens

to MANY arguments including the current one on this Thread).

So why did I bring up my sister in the

beginning? Because while talking with my sister about MANY of the various subjects of dating, I have explained to

her “social validation theory “ or as I like to call it “Social Proof Theory.”Ill define it so we are all on the

same page. I found this definition:

"When we are uncertain about what to do we will look to other people to

guide us. And we do this automatically and unconsciously"

This is why popular people such as celebrities

are popular and fads are created from the Hogwarts School of Wizardry which us smart people know all popular Fads

come from..

Now back to my sister. My sister actually agrees with Social Validation theory, she says the guy

who is “surrounded by girls” actually gets MORE girls. Hence the Rock Star effect. She also said if a woman knows

that your getting laid a lot, she is much more attracted to you than if she knows you barely get any sex (NOTE: Some

women like the idea of taking someones virginity but thats not relevant to this subject)

Am I attacking

everyone who disagrees with Social Value Theory and saying that it is right because my sister says it is right? NO

ABSOLUTELY NOT! What I am saying is that there are girls out there who believe in Social Value Theory and they can

list intelligent reasons to support why it works and examples of Social Value Theory working in real life and why

you should use it to your advantage if you want to get/meet girls.

Now on a final note: We do not know

if Copulins convey the “I just had sex” message in females either consciously or unconsciously, but if it does... I

along with my sister believe that it would definitely work in your favor ;)

........And please dont attack my

sisters character, thats really not cool at all........

terry0400-40
03-21-2010, 12:46 AM
thankssssss best web If it was so good why the

need to spam ham it up on this forum you loser kagfd ???

Go and find a job, then save up and you may then order your first pheromone

product, and then that will be the first step into resting your overactive wank hand :blink: