PDA

View Full Version : New Duo's, SUBMIT YOUR VOTE 4 WHAT U WANT

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 07:04 AM
Ok guys, after suggesting this to Bruce, we are going to be adding a few more of the Dynamic Duo\'s you guys love to the Forum Club Members page. So far the new additions include:

PI/m + SoE
PI/m + WAGG
AE + SoE Gel Packs

Go to this thread and let me know what other Duo\'s you would be interested in seeing up there:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=78242&page=0&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=78242&page=0&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1\")

We\'re going to put all of them up, to see what sells and what doesn\'t...and keep the fav\'s. Gimme some suggestions for new ones, maybe including EW or WAGG (And maybe the new stuff when it comes in)

-Jon

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-31-2003, 07:07 AM
Actually, it was Bruce who suggested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 07:08 AM
WAGG/AE
AE/NPA
SOE/AE
SOE/NPA
CSNOL/NPA
----

hehe I don\'t know

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 07:10 AM
Heh, I thought it was you who suggested it...but hey, if u don\'t want the credit then fine :P

Genome335
05-31-2003, 07:30 AM
How about a PI/m, SOE oil, NPA/m trio, that would be much easier on my pockets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Oh yea, I heard there\'s going to be a new Edge, what\'s the difference between the new and old one?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-31-2003, 08:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Heh, I thought it was you who suggested it...but hey, if u don\'t want the credit then fine :P

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, I just suggested a new duo to be sold in the phorum members club, one that included SoE. Bruce then had the idea that you already know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-31-2003, 08:48 AM
What about NPA + SoE + PCC. Well, I don\'t know if it is possible to add a three product combo. But if it is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 08:50 AM
HAH, Love-Scent will be the exclusive distributor of Terriffic Trio\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-31-2003, 08:53 AM
What combos have u already added? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 08:56 AM
So far I\'ve made pages for the following:

Primal/M + SoE Oil
Primal/M + WAGG
Alter Ego + SoE Gel Packs (In all sizes, 7, 18, 38...)
Rogue Male + NPA

and updated the forum members club home page. I can\'t upload them or test them until I get a hold of Bruce, but as soon as we get together and can test these pages, I\'ll see if I can do some more.

-Jon

Genome335
05-31-2003, 08:57 AM
So far I\'ve made pages for the following:

Primal/M + SoE Oil
Primal/M + WAGG
Alter Ego + SoE Gel Packs (In all sizes, 7, 18, 38...)
Rogue Male + NPA

and updated the forum members club home page. I can\'t upload them or test them until I get a hold of Bruce, but as soon as we get together and can test these pages, I\'ll see if I can do some more.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats great!, that\'ll be a real money saver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-31-2003, 10:43 AM
Will u add Pi/m + PI/f?

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 10:58 AM
Good idea tobe nol and none high grade (bit/unheard amount of cops). That duo would still be really expensive.

hotrocks5
05-31-2003, 11:00 AM
WAGG + TE
AE + NPA or TE
AE + NPA + SOE

Bruce
05-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Check the list of no-go for the duos items in the Customer Questions forum.

Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-31-2003, 12:42 PM
WAGG + TE
AE + NPA or TE
AE + NPA + SOE

The AE + TE combo is already there, very good deal.

Watcher
05-31-2003, 01:05 PM
There are some very good combos in there.

druid
05-31-2003, 02:11 PM
i like TE and AE/m, but that is alreay up. Is AE/m and NPA gonna be there? How much longer will AE/m and TE still be there? I will hold off ordering until I decide which one I want more.

CJ01
05-31-2003, 02:54 PM
Okay you´ve got to add my two combos to this list:

AE + PCC and

AFA + PCC

Another classic combo for women is

PI/w + PCC

I had some more I think but those are 3 of the best. I am (or was, I should say) experimenting with AE + AFA + PCC ( / EW)

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
05-31-2003, 02:59 PM
Uhm, perhaps I should have posted this in the cookbook thread instead. But since I´ve started how about NPA(/w)+ PCC?

Kifer85
05-31-2003, 03:17 PM
I\'d really like a SoE+NPA for around less than 60.00

AndyC
05-31-2003, 04:04 PM
How about just doing a \'mix your own\' kinda thing. i.e. buy one get another cheaper? Obviously different size bottles would affect pricing. So figuring out some kind of pricing guideline might be a bit of a headache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Whiffy
05-31-2003, 04:59 PM
Is this up already? I can\'t find a thing. What\'s the link????????????????

Anything with PI/m. That\'s my contribution.

CptKipling
05-31-2003, 05:28 PM
AE:SOE:NPA

those are the ones that get used up the fastest, so that would be great.

bundyburger
05-31-2003, 05:37 PM
I love the sound of that CptKipling.

\"Dynamic Threesome\"

Can\'t quiiite put my finger on it, but for some reason that combo sounds very sellable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
05-31-2003, 05:43 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah i think most people should try that combo. TM, do i remember you posting saying it\'s good?

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 07:53 PM
That combo right there gave me the best school day I have had in a long time.

Let me tell you one even that had me saying wtf.

Here is how it goes. I was wearing 5-6 dabs of NPA (with the dropper, smaller) AE 3 drops SOE 1/2 to 2/3rds a pack. I was wearing this for around 4-5 hours. I was walking out of the LGI room which is a college like room and into the hallway, to a distance I see my friend and his girlfriend, who is a perfect 10 physical wise nice brunette light spanish and stuff. The weird thing is I am a nice guy I am not interested in his girl or anything, she likes to kid around at times but this was different. I was also wearing like 4 sprays of bod which was a good carry scent (Fresh Blue Musk).

So as I walk over she starts chatting me up like a kid like I hate you and stuff, her boyfriend is right there I am talking to him, so she starts to play wrestle with me, and her binder is covering her chest as she is holding books I then push her away by pushing on the binder and it sort of put some pressure on her chest. She gave me this oh my god, he is bold, and in a way this I really enjoyed that wow face and response vocal wise. So she starts playing some more when we are trying to walk away. I grab her hand she seems turned on and really happy at this. She continued to do this type of flirting in front of her boyfriend and stuff. If I grabbed her ass she probably wouldn\'t mind, I know I am forgeting some key details but oh well it was on Friday. Another thing when they were leaving I was like yeah bye guys she then goes in a serious, funny you got to hear this voice, bye \"I love you\" and then \"No, I really love you\". I was not sure what to think of this. She was also grabbing at my stomach and stuff.

I didn\'t want my boy to feel bad so I tried to limit it as much as I could.

I insist on others try this combo, maybe it was just that day but I felt ON TOP really on top guys, everyone I mean everyone was talking to me non-stop people would just come up and pull up a chair and all of my jokes landed perfectly, even the toughest kid I spoke about gave me a stare a ways away then came over and started talking to me in the computer lab.

Really weird but this is a great combo I will be using as long as my gel packs last. Lots of hits I believe, or maybe the SOE just effected me so much I was so open.

BTW: My friend who\'s girlfriend that was first block was really chatting my ear off I never got this type of response from SOE like this, also know when I am gone people are like hey where is TM. Sorry if I leaving out details and stuff. Trying to think of other hits but I can\'t right now I will think about it later.

Hungry
05-31-2003, 09:00 PM
NPA + WAGG + AE

WAGG is sooo good in mixes it deserves to be in more of these combo deals.

Hungry

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-01-2003, 05:19 AM
Check the list of no-go for the duos items in the Customer Questions forum.

Bruce

Bruce, why not Rogue Male? It is said to be good when used with NPA or SoE.

franki
06-01-2003, 05:21 AM
The product is discontinued and there is only so much left, afaik. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Genome335
06-01-2003, 05:21 AM
tallmacky: where did you apply all this stuff?, I find that when apply everything to one spot(ie. neck) the OD risk is much higher than spreading it out to my wrists, back of ears, neck, jawline and inner arms (I got away with five dabs of WKM#1 by wearing 1 dab split on both pits (\"pit trick\"), 1 dab split on wrist, 1 dab split on both ears and 2 dabs on neck/jawline (covered with Axe Tsunami).

It was great, I went out with my brother and his girlfriend (perfect 10) to meet some of his friends at a going away party and she was paying more attention to me than my brother (asking for my opinion on things like directions, foods, what movie to watch (we went to the movies after), practicly everything lol) my brothers opinions seemed inferior to her and right after he said something she would say \"E**** what do you think about it ?\".

I would never take his girlfriend from him but it\'s funny to see the reactions (You should know that my brother was dressed all classy and I just wore jeans, a T-shirt and an old sweater, he\'s also much more muscular than me lol). The movie was hilarious (\"The In Laws\"), my bother sat next to her at the left side and I was on the right (she was in the middle) but she was leaning in towards me and I would feel her rubbing her legs against mine and she would bump her foot against my knee (she had one of her legs crossed and had sandals on). I just remembered, when we were walking to a restaurant we went to before the theater, she broke away from my brothers side pulled me to the back of the group and told me \"I\'m really glad you came, I would\'nt of had such a good time without you\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

On the train home there was a cute girl in front of me who would go in and out of dihl every few seconds, also my brothers girlfriend sat so close to me I was SQUOSHED! lol it was a crazy night, there was so many hits I can\'t name them all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

pelotudo
06-01-2003, 05:54 AM
Thanks for all the replies guys. I\'ve spoken with Bruce, and like he said RM is a no-go for right now.

If someone wants to set up a poll in this thread, and everyone votes on their favorite combo that should be up, it would be a LOT easier. Instead of having a combo for every person, and I make like 30 more webpages, we vote and get a combo that will actually sell and more people will be interested in.

I\'m heading out today, but I\'ll see if I can get back on here and see what everyone wants and I\'ll make some more pages tonight.

-Jon

Genome335
06-01-2003, 08:43 AM
--------------------------------------
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054482239Genome335\">

Duo\'s That Your Interested In
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/m + SoE
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />PI/m + WAGG
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />PI/m + PI/w
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />PI/w + PCC
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />AE/m + WAGG
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />AE/m + NPA/m
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />AE/m + SOE oil
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />AE/m + SOE Gel\'s (In all sizes, 7, 18, 38...)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />AE/w + PCC
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />NPA/m + SOE
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />NPA/m + CSNOL
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />TE/m + WAGG
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />AFA + PCC
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Genome335
06-01-2003, 08:44 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054482252Genome335\">

Trios That Your Interested In
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/m, SOE oil, NPA/m
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />NPA + SoE + PCC
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />AE + NPA + SOE
Hope That Helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Genome335
06-01-2003, 08:48 AM
---------------------------------------
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054482491Genome335\">

Super QUAD Phero Stacks
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/m + SOE oil + NPA/m + WAGG
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />NPA + SoE + PCC + WAGG
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />AE + NPA + SOE + WAGG
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

CJ01
06-01-2003, 09:23 AM
AE+PCC is what I wrote but AE/w +PCC sounds okay too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
06-01-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the polls Genome...now you guys get to votin, 1 vote for everything doesn\'t help :P

-Jon

Genome335
06-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the polls Genome...now you guys get to votin, 1 vote for everything doesn\'t help :P

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol

tallmacky
06-01-2003, 12:32 PM
Genome, Yes it was spread over well that\'s probably why it also worked so well.

SOE: Put half of what I used in my hair and rubbed it around, I then used the rest on my arms and back of neck.

NPA: Put on both eyebrows, behind ears, on earlobes, a bit on the face, and the back of the neck/arms.

AE. I put one drop on my hairline, another in my hair, and one on my face..

===================

Phero\'s always get a relation started much much faster, not only this but any bond/sexual feeling a girl feels is heightened so much. This is most noticible when you are around a guy and his girlfriend no matter who it is, you can see how nature really may work heheh. Most of the time her BF is on the side and she is captivated by you and rates you as being what she should have.

Everything you said Genome was right on the money, that type of reaction is seen so much, especially the subtle sexual touching and stuff. In the case of a girl with a boyfriend, the girl is almost always the initiator (that a word)

AE:NPA:SOE was a great combo I will be sure to try it again and again and again.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-02-2003, 05:16 AM
PI/m + SoE oil + PCC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-03-2003, 04:50 AM
pelotudo, any news about this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
06-03-2003, 08:10 AM
Sorry guys, but I\'ve been busy over the past few days (w/ my BDay and other stuff, check my AWESOME night thread and you\'ll see what I\'m talking about). I promise I\'ll try to get another couple of pages made up and send them over Bruce\'s way and see what we can get going.

-Jon

pelotudo
06-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Ok guys, I have finished the first batch of pages for the updates. Right now these are the Duo\'s/Trio that are included. All of these were taken directly from the most voted on, so we\'ll see how they do and see what we can sell:

AE/m + NPA/m
PI/m + WAGG
PI/m + SoE (Oil)
AE/m + SoE Gel Packs (All sizes) (This one wasn\'t taken from votes, I added this one myself. U got a problem with it...complain to someone :P)

and last but certantly not least, the

BRAND NEW

AE + NPA + SOE
Dynamic Trio

Now, only available on Love-Scent.com. With the most # of votes, and the most popular products...I had to put this one in there for you guys...enjoy.

I\'ll be uploading these to Bruce, and hopefully we\'ll be able to see them on the site soon.

-Jon

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-06-2003, 12:25 AM
Ok guys, I have finished the first batch of pages for the updates. Right now these are the Duo\'s/Trio that are included. All of these were taken directly from the most voted on, so we\'ll see how they do and see what we can sell:

AE/m + NPA/m
PI/m + WAGG
PI/m + SoE (Oil)
AE/m + SoE Gel Packs (All sizes) (This one wasn\'t taken from votes, I added this one myself. U got a problem with it...complain to someone :P)

and last but certantly not least, the

BRAND NEW

AE + NPA + SOE
Dynamic Trio

Now, only available on Love-Scent.com. With the most # of votes, and the most popular products...I had to put this one in there for you guys...enjoy.

I\'ll be uploading these to Bruce, and hopefully we\'ll be able to see them on the site soon.

-Jon

Nice work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif