PDA

View Full Version : Got a question for you ???

DZorro
05-31-2003, 06:18 AM
I always find it difficult to see what kind of reaction you get when using phermones, because i always want to do it when know one is looking. The last thing i need is people thinking that i\'m starring at them, or something.
Do any of guru\'s out there , developt a way to counter act this ??
My mother always told me never to starr at other people, so i don\'t starr.

DZorro,

Elana
05-31-2003, 06:24 AM
Can\'t you be conscious of your surroundings without being obvious? Get yourself a nice pair of dark shades. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 06:37 AM
Shades will drain the power from your look. Looking away, or down or something like this doesn\'t project much confidence. You might work around it with shades but it\'s definitely not the solution. Maybe some training ? Check for these confidence training courses, you should learn there how to look (not stare) at other people. Givin\' people the DIHL you wanted to check out in the first place doesn\'t help either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 06:56 AM
Can\'t you see them out of the side of your head? usually you can almost feel when someone is staring at you.

elvido
05-31-2003, 08:02 AM
Look them straight in the fcuking eye, let \'em get a glimpse of the wolf. Don\'t look at them (staring), look into them. Take them into your zone, and see how long they can last, cus you can keep it going for ever. When that happens be prepared to respond to questions like \"what?\". It\'s not their fault, they just get nervous and hope they haven\'t revealed themselves too much. Of course don\'t do this constantly. Get a read and then see how much more you can do it.

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 08:18 AM
Yeah, I get that sometimes. I\'ll stare them down and they\'ll be like...what!? I usually put on a little smirk and say \"nothing\". Anyone wanna give any better answers to this response?

Charisma
05-31-2003, 01:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah, I get that sometimes. I\'ll stare them down and they\'ll be like...what!? I usually put on a little smirk and say \"nothing\". Anyone wanna give any better answers to this response?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Isn\'t this the oposite reaction Elvido was talking about - the one you want to get from them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

paradis3lo5t
05-31-2003, 02:03 PM
Here is a fun trick to use when you want to find out if a woman is checking you out. Look at your watch, count to 3, then look at her. If she looks at her watch also, then she was checking you out. It is a natural human reaction to mimic the actions of someone that you are interested in. By looking at your watch, you will spark her curiosity and she will be wondering what you are waiting for, and with no other source to gather information from, she will look at her own watch to try to at least determine the time of your expected event.

Hope this helped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Anyway, i got the tips from this website URL (\"http://nexstep.blogspot.com/\") Check it out for more tips..

MOBLEYC57
05-31-2003, 06:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Can\'t you be conscious of your surroundings without being obvious? Get yourself a nice pair of dark shades. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Or get yourself a Secret Squirrel\'s starter kit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DZorro
06-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Thanks for all your answers, and paradis thanks for the tip i\'l try that tommorow when i\'m in the train.

DZorro,

mikey
06-01-2003, 03:23 AM
hehe .. nice, must try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif