PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY PELOTUDO

Elana
05-31-2003, 02:14 AM
<font color=\"red\">Have a wonderful 20th Birthday, Jon!!! </font>
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color=\"green\"> I hope you have a fantastic time tonight. </font>

use condoms /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-31-2003, 03:04 AM
Yeah show your parents what you learned about the opposite sex.

Happy Birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 04:17 AM
Yeah, have a nice birthday and think about the fact that you\'d be almost everywhere in the world legal besides the US. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bruce
05-31-2003, 05:22 AM
Happy Birthday Pelotudo!
Bruce

Elana
05-31-2003, 06:22 AM
And don\'t forget to change the age on your profile, big boy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 07:22 AM
Aww, I feel loved :P

Not much planned for today though. Tonight, on the other hand, I\'m going out w/ my friend and the 2 girls we hooked up w/ last night. Maybe she\'ll give me a \"special\" bday present /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Too bad I don\'t have Elana here though, things would be so much better. We could sit around a campfire in the hotel room floor, talking about the side effects of -none and -nol overdoses and singing Kum-Bay-Ah while roasting marshmallows... But I gues that\'ll just have to wait.

-Jon

Andy
05-31-2003, 07:23 AM
I guess Elana wouldn\'t appreciate your plans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-31-2003, 07:25 AM
Heh, guess not. Her fault though. She neglects me and pushes me in to the arms of another girl looking for affection.

Elana
05-31-2003, 07:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I guess Elana wouldn\'t appreciate your plans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, I don\'t really like marshmallows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Bring some chocolate cake with no plates (I have a better place for you to eat it) and then we\'ll talk.

Andy
05-31-2003, 08:04 AM
Panting and moaning is not talking sweatheart.

xxxPantero
05-31-2003, 02:56 PM
pelotudo, happy b-day!

Here\'s my b-day gift to you: I have figured out elana for you!

now, when ur sitting and talking with her, and she gets a little bored, whip out your penis quickly to get her attention, and then when you have her attention, put it back in your pants and continue talking/singing/roasting.

\"Kum-bay-yah my Lord! Kum-bay-yah!\"
::Elana looks a little bored, eyes are glazing over::
::Pelotudo whips out his penis::
::Elana grins::
::Pelotudo quickly covers his penis::
\"Kum-bay-yah!\"
::Elana pouts::
::Pelotudo grins, and sips some hot cocoa::
THE END

Just be careful you don\'t put it in the fire. \"Burning Penis Man\" is not an unreleased track by the Rolling Stones.

Sagacious1420
05-31-2003, 03:49 PM
Happy B-day Dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Aaaahhhhh, 20...I remember that old \"so close, but yet so far\" feeling. OK, maybe I can\'t actually remember that far back, but it sounded good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seadove
05-31-2003, 10:48 PM
Happy Birthday Pelotudo!

Have a good life.And a beautiful wife.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

abductor
06-01-2003, 05:15 AM
Happy Birthday Pelotudo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 07:11 AM
Happy Birthday, Jon!

pelotudo
06-01-2003, 07:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
pelotudo, happy b-day!

Here\'s my b-day gift to you: I have figured out elana for you!

now, when ur sitting and talking with her, and she gets a little bored, whip out your penis quickly to get her attention, and then when you have her attention, put it back in your pants and continue talking/singing/roasting.

\"Kum-bay-yah my Lord! Kum-bay-yah!\"
::Elana looks a little bored, eyes are glazing over::
::Pelotudo whips out his penis::
::Elana grins::
::Pelotudo quickly covers his penis::
\"Kum-bay-yah!\"
::Elana pouts::
::Pelotudo grins, and sips some hot cocoa::
THE END

Just be careful you don\'t put it in the fire. \"Burning Penis Man\" is not an unreleased track by the Rolling Stones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ROFLMAO, BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I\'m going to have to try this. I\'m sure it would work perfectly every time.

It\'s over though, but certantly my most memorable BDay. Check my AWESOME night, Part II for the details.

-Jon