PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE, AND KNOW

MOBLEYC57
05-30-2003, 08:11 PM
A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...

one old love she can imagine going back to...and one who reminds her how far she has come...

enough money within her control to move out and rent a place of her own even if she never wants to or needs to...

something perfect to wear if the employer or date of her dreams wants to see her in an hour...

a youth she\'s content to leave behind

a past juicy enough that she\'s looking forward to retelling it in her old age....

a set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra...

one friend who always makes her laugh... and one who lets her cry...

a good piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in her family...

eight matching plates, wine glasses with stems, and a recipe for a meal that will make her guests feel honored..

a feeling of control over her destiny...

A WOMAN SHOULD KNOW...

how to fall in love without losing herself...

how to quit a job, break up with a lover, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship...

when to try harder... and when to walk away...

that she can\'t change the length of her calves, the width of her hips, or the nature of her parents...

that her childhood may not have been perfect...but its over...

what she would and wouldn\'t do for love or more...

how to live alone... even if she doesn\'t like it...

whom she can trust, whom she can\'t, and why she shouldn\'t take it personally...

where to go...be it to her best friend\'s kitchen table...or a charming inn in the woods...when her soul needs soothing...

what she can and can\'t accomplish in a day...a month...and a year.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mikey
06-30-2003, 05:28 AM
yea, but if sehs even a 10 of 10 - it doesn\'t matter ( to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

*joke*?!

Elana
07-12-2003, 04:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
a past juicy enough that she\'s looking forward to retelling it in her old age....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That was taken care of by the time I was 20. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

franki
07-12-2003, 05:16 AM

That was taken care of by the time I was 20. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So, please tell us.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
07-12-2003, 05:19 AM
Franki, are you implying she\'s OLD? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

franki
07-12-2003, 05:29 AM
Franki, are you implying she\'s OLD?

I understand why people might think that, but I only saw it after I made my post. This makes my post even better than it already was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
07-12-2003, 05:31 AM
I am getting Exit!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
07-12-2003, 05:34 AM
I am getting Exit!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Uh-oh! I am going to hide under the bed now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

CJ01
07-31-2003, 12:27 PM
I´ll join you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
08-01-2003, 05:18 AM
CJ- You will use any excuse to get into bed with Franki. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
08-01-2003, 08:59 AM
CJ- You will use any excuse to get into bed with Franki. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or under the bed with Franki! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
08-02-2003, 05:10 AM
Or under the bed with Franki!

How Kinky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-07-2003, 11:53 AM
I´m a free and dirty spirit. And why not grab myself a hot toyboy why he´s still got the energy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-07-2003, 11:54 AM
Or under the bed with Franki!

No no ! There´s not enough space there for what we´ll be getting up to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

belgareth
08-07-2003, 11:54 AM
I´m a free and dirty spirit. And why not grab myself a hot toyboy why he´s still got the energy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Or two or three...

CJ01
08-07-2003, 11:55 AM
good thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif man you´ve got a BAD influence on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

belgareth
08-07-2003, 12:00 PM
Was there something bad there? Sounds like good clean fun with some healthy excersize thrown in.

Icarus
08-07-2003, 12:04 PM
I\'ll bring the frogs and whipped cream.

franki
08-07-2003, 12:06 PM

Or two or three...

I was more thinking of a threesome with Elana .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif After all you are bi, cj, aren\'t you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-07-2003, 12:06 PM
Well that´s fun you know, but I´m after hot, sweaty, dirty sexcercise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Icarus
08-07-2003, 12:11 PM
I used to teach sexercise classes.

I had to try not to flunk my students.

CJ01
08-07-2003, 12:13 PM
teach? Some people actually need lessons for this? I had always assumed it cums naturally to everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

belgareth
08-07-2003, 12:15 PM
SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BE TAUGHT? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif That\'s unfortunate. Some kind of congenital defect?

Icarus
08-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Sadly not. Otherwise why would there be a million websites/magazines/crazy homeless guys, selling us \"How to please your woman\" or \"What does she want in bed?\"... people just need to practice. A lot.

belgareth
08-07-2003, 12:18 PM
I figured they were like those guys who get rich selling how to get rich schemes.

There\'s few of us who cannot learn something new though. Experimenting is at least half the fun.

Icarus
08-07-2003, 12:20 PM
But there still has to be a market.. By saying \"I can make you a better lover\" the consumer has to think \"Whoops, I\'m a bit crap actually, could do with polishing up the old pistol skills...\" Otherwise no one would buy it...

CJ01
08-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Icarus I´m not totally sure we´re talking about the same thing, are we? Anyway it´s fun

CJ01
08-07-2003, 12:25 PM
But there still has to be a market.. By saying \"I can make you a better lover\" the consumer has to think \"Whoops, I\'m a bit crap actually, could do with polishing up the old pistol skills...\" Otherwise no one would buy it...

yes it´s the same with everything else isn´t it? cosmetics, diets, cars you name it.
Still, why do the men reckon that they´re not pleasing their gfs or wives well enough, go out and buy those things when they could just ask their women instead? Much more logical. I´ve been saying this sort of thing all the time on the board but noone here seems to get the message. oh well, not my problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
08-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Asking is fine but some people, men and women both, are reluctant to discuss it with their partner. Some will discuss like, dislikes and fantasies with friends but refuse to tell their lover.

CJ01
08-08-2003, 01:00 AM
I wouldn´t `discuss´those things over the luchtable either I think. The best place is in bed when you´re at it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif