PDA

View Full Version : RUFF SEX

MOBLEYC57
05-30-2003, 07:18 PM
No, that\'s not the dog stuff, it\'s the tuff stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Before I get into this question, let me set up a good visual fer ya! You can only get it, if you\'ve seen it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Have you ever watch the Wild Kingdom, or any animal show where the lion runs down its prey? If you have...cool! Do you remember how the lion road his prey down? He first claws it in the hind leg/hip, then claws the shoulder, rides him down, and bites its neck. Cool. FREEZE at the \"claws it in the hind leg/hip, then claws the shoulder.\" That\'s how I like my grip while participating in the doggie style (one hand on the waist or hip, and the other on the shoulder). Okay, lets continue, now that you\'ve got a visual. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had this lady that enjoys receiving a serious serving of my pounding in the doggie style position. When the deed is done, before the afterplay can begin, she just lays there motionless, but she\'s not asleep. When she finally speaks, her words are always the same...\"I love having rough sex with you. Do you love having rough sex with me?\" I always answer no, because to me, that\'s not rough sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I really mean no, but deep inside, the clapping sound of my beastly pounding, drives me nuts!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Anywho, is that ruff sex, or not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I\'d like to hear someone elses definition of ruff sex. Anyone!? Anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
05-30-2003, 07:28 PM
I guess it depends on how ruff it actually is. Might be what I\'d call ruff sex, might be not ... Make a video and let Elana and me check it out for a professional opinion. We don\'t like watching it, but hell, I think we can do it for you. Just wait a little till Elana get\'s back on and see if she\'s willing to sacrifice herself for sexual science. Rough sex doesn\'t mean you have to club her almost to death.

Enticing
05-31-2003, 06:41 AM
I guess I\'d call it \'aggressive sex\', and she probably means, she loves the aggressiveness of it, feeling overpowered, ... things like that. If you are enjoying it, too, then perhaps you should let her know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

elvido
05-31-2003, 08:22 AM
Definitely not. We need marks, red skin a\' blazing, a lot of pushing and pulling, gripping, biting, scratching, salivating, fast turn overs, power struggles, clothes ripping (not always wise :P), gasping, pinning against walls, throwing over sofa arm rests, unrehearsed, \"this is the last time i\'ll have sex in my life\" attitude. During foreplay take your belt off and nonchalantly tie her hands behind her back. Get a little rough, and then take the belt off. Of course, she\'s gotta be cool with it, but assume you\'ll know if she is.

Andy
05-31-2003, 08:37 AM
Hmmm ... is there another way to have sex ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

elvido
05-31-2003, 08:40 AM
Clinically

seadove
05-31-2003, 09:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Clinically

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Artificial insemination is also sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 10:36 PM
Nope, that\'s reproduction ... not sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
05-31-2003, 10:44 PM
Nope, that\'s reproduction ... not sex.

Ok, let\'s settle this by agreeing that it\'s:

UNINTERESTING SEX. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 10:54 PM
Sex with a syringe is masturbation at most ..., but since the women isn\'t supposed to cum it\'s not even that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
05-31-2003, 11:44 PM
but since the women isn\'t supposed to cum it\'s not even that.

I\'m sure you\'re wrong there.There are many women who don\'t cum at all during ordinary sex.Are you saying they don\'t enjoy sex at all because they don\'t cum?Not even a little?

I personally believe they do.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 11:50 PM
I was refering to masturbation ... I don\'t think women masturbate and don\'t cum.

For sure women might enjoy sex without orgasms, some don\'t even want to cum ?!?!?

Enticing
06-01-2003, 04:22 AM
I have masturbated and not been able to cum satisfactorily. Like when you want the big three ring circus cum and you get a photo of a clown, cum. Does that make sense?

And yes you can enjoy sex without cumming, but once again, it\'s nothing terribly memorable like the Big Show! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
06-01-2003, 05:11 AM
I was refering to masturbation ... I don\'t think women masturbate and don\'t cum.

Why wouldn\'t they? Even men play around with it every now and then without cumming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 06:15 AM
but since the women isn\'t supposed to cum it\'s not even that.

I\'m sure you\'re wrong there.There are many women who don\'t cum at all during ordinary sex.Are you saying they don\'t enjoy sex at all because they don\'t cum?Not even a little?

I personally believe they do.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sure, it\'s better than nothing.

But not much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
06-01-2003, 07:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Why wouldn\'t they? Even men play around with it every now and then without cumming.

Do they ?!?!?!

franki
06-01-2003, 07:17 AM
Why wouldn\'t they? Even men play around with it every now and then without cumming.

Do they ?!?!?!

yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Andy
06-01-2003, 07:46 AM
ok ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 01:50 PM
That\'s not rough sex IMO, Mobley. But hey, if she likes it, who cares what she calls it, right?

I\'m with Elvido on this one, tho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whitehall
06-02-2003, 07:19 AM
As to insemination without sex, here in San Francisco, the result is called a \"Turkey Baster Kid\" since the lesbians use a turkey baster to transfer the sperm.

Rough sex can start at hard pounding and work up to hair pulling, forceble restraint, spanking. I did a little wrestling in high school and find that some women love to be pinned to the bed and forceble entered. It works best when there is a little fear based on trust.

Of course, a woman has to tell me first that she wants it rough and we establish a code word when we reach her limit.

xxxPantero
06-02-2003, 05:41 PM
I have masturbated and not been able to cum satisfactorily. Like when you want the big three ring circus cum and you get a photo of a clown, cum. Does that make sense?

And yes you can enjoy sex without cumming, but once again, it\'s nothing terribly memorable like the Big Show! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dammit, clowns and sex! Enticing, you\'re nuts. If any man ever heard you start talking about clowns after sex, he\'d think you were nuts,too! Is THAT what you masturbate to? A three-ring circus? No WONDER you can\'t cum satisfactorily! !