PDA

View Full Version : Interesting post in HEALTH

Cloud9
05-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Could you guys who haven\'t checked out the \"Penis Improvements, sort of..\" post in the HEALTH forum, read Whitehall\'s comments. He has a very good idea/experiment going on with results to ponder about. Sorry to post this in the pheromone section, but I know a lot of people just read this forum most of the time. Thanks everyone!

Andy
05-30-2003, 06:44 PM
Shhhhhhh .... we don\'t need an army of phero loaded soldiers with 9\" dicks. I\'d like to stay somewhat unique. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
05-31-2003, 05:14 AM
I had the same results as Whitehall with a slightly different formula I had cooked up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
05-31-2003, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Shhhhhhh .... we don\'t need an army of phero loaded soldiers with 9\" dicks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Speak for yourself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
05-31-2003, 05:18 AM
Then join in the discussion in the Health-Forum please ... this gets really interesting ....

NBC-News

A small group of hobby scientists tried to work out the best pheromone mix to attract the opposite sex. They failed , but discovered the ultimate penile growth formular by accident. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-31-2003, 05:28 AM
dr smellthis, share, don\'t tease

Whitehall
06-02-2003, 12:38 PM
The magic penis growing lotion was NOT discovered by accident!

This discovery was made only through thoughtful and creative pursual of the accumulated scientific wisdom of the Western World and a touch of creative genius from a brilliant scholar working for the benefit of all mankind and the women who love them.

DrSmellThis is one helluva guy.

DrSmellThis
06-03-2003, 04:37 AM
Ever hear of the 100th monkey phenomenon?

Hellaguy Whitehall and I sort of came up with it independently. But Whitehall\'s approach sounds more solid theoretically than mine, for penis growth. I, on the other hand, had indeed just been monkeying around with topical mixtures in search of new pheromone formulas when my dick started growing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifI was testing my theory out that crotch bacteria is best for converting mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
06-03-2003, 11:18 AM
what is the penis growth formula?

CptKipling
06-03-2003, 11:37 AM
It\'s on the Health forum

Watcher
06-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Its a very interesting one at that to, my penis has grown since using pheormones to especially ANone on the groin.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2003, 06:07 PM
Yeah, mine too! You should see how big it is!

Watcher
06-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Youre really concerning me now FTR lol.