PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day wearing AE and Attraction

polishkid99
05-30-2003, 04:46 PM
Wanted to share my experiences today. I have been a phero user for a month now and I have to say people are quite friendly. It usually is AE, Attraction and SOE from the gel packet I got with the order. Well today I wore AE: a drop behind each ear, a drop over the eyebrows and one on each wrist. I then put a little water in my hands and wiped whatever was still on my fingers over the sides of my neck. I then sprayed Attraction twice on the front of my neck and then one on each forearm. Well everyone was very friendly again at work. One guy said he would treat me to lunch and this guy is as tight as bark on a tree. lol At the burger joint the young girl(too young for me) gives me my order and said \"here you go sweetie\". I then went to the post office after work to pick up a package and the woman there says \"here\'s your package so your all set honey\". Normally I don\'t get these responses and honestly I think that isn\'t customary either especially the post office. I have to admit I\'m happy with these products. I do plan to get the roll on SOE. Honestly I\'m scared to try the other ones since I may ruin the friendly attitude of everyone. I would hate for them to run or get aggressive with me due to the nones. I will try though. My next purchase will be PI/M, SOE roll on and another none maybe TE or NPA. Hell I may just get all the products. One thing I have noticed is even though some may be pricey they do seem to last a long time. Well that\'s the experiences I had.

Darrell

Watcher
05-31-2003, 12:22 PM
Great feedback, AE/Attraction was one of my early favourites. You have the right mix there. NPA is different to other anone in that it has the secret ingredients to offset it. WAGG reduces any anone products (3 new unnamed phero compounds in that one)
Couplins are also great we have the new essence for $19.95 selling on love-scent which my order will go in soon.

Nimbus
05-31-2003, 12:42 PM
AE gave me great results too: some time ago I was working on a APC+AE mix and feedback from girls was positive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif the idea behind that is, of course, to add the nice scent of APC to the almost stealth power of AE (old version). You might follow this path with a cologne of your choice or with APC itself. In my experience a good carrier scent is often the key to increased success.

Watcher
05-31-2003, 12:46 PM
Its a bit of a shame that you have to start again as a stranger. That flaming trouble a while back meant that anyone that didnt post for 1 month got their username lost until they reregistered as a stranger.
Good point about APC being good carrier scent.
There are a few new products ? comming from Lecroy chemical (NPA secret ingredient additive for one) SOE (W) and i hope a few new product types but we will wait and see.

Nimbus
05-31-2003, 01:16 PM
Starting again from zero is not a problem, I did that in my real life too and I managed to handle it fairly well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Anyway I noticed that the number of members dropped considerably, probably because of that flaming trouble you mentioned.

About the issue of carrier scent, in the following days I\'m also giving a shot to AXE body sprays.

Watcher
06-01-2003, 11:56 AM
They are great, the number of active members is still strong, its just that 60% of those werent repeat or frequent posters. But the ones around now do actually post quite a bit, the forum has never been busier.