PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Mixed MIXES poll

Cloud9
05-30-2003, 10:38 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1054316293Cloud9\">

Would you like to see Love-Scent sell pre-mixed mixes?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

franki
05-30-2003, 11:11 AM
Am I the only one who votes for no? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BassMan
05-30-2003, 11:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Am I the only one who votes for no? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Make it two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nimbus
05-30-2003, 11:23 AM
I voted for NO too... IMHO there are already lots of products to choose from, if you want mixes you mix them yourself, it\'s also part of the fun.

Cloud9
05-30-2003, 11:28 AM
A lot of newbies and customers suck at mixing and they would like pertake of a possible advantage of a pre-mixed product.

ShyGuy
05-30-2003, 12:13 PM
It would be great for newbies to get to try out the diffrent mixes. I\'m sure everyone who reads this forum is dying to try out mixes like JB#1 and DD#1. Maybe LS could sell small bottles with finised mixes, so everyone could try them out. It really gets expensive buying all the ingredients. And, hey, maybe then some of us could afford to try out Watcher\'s MIX#1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

monesrule
05-30-2003, 12:30 PM
they can\'t take lacroy\'s products or jvk\'s products or anyone products and just mix them and resell them. I don\'t think that is included in the nature of their agreements, and they would probably have to get okay\'s from the manufacturer. then making the mixes would be timely (love-scent is small, don\'t have man power), and you have to worry about sanitation, and everything else that goes with actually putting a product together.