**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2003, 06:59 AM
FEMALE PRAYER:

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who\'s not a creep.
One who\'s handsome, smart and strong,
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks.
When he says he\'ll call, he won\'t wait weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won\'t be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who\'ll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to \"How big\'s my behind?\"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And never attempt to hit on my friend.
And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the fool you sent me instead.
Amen.

MALE PRAYER:
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs, who owns a liquor store. Amen.

MOBLEYC57
05-30-2003, 07:36 AM
Minus the liquor store and huge boobs, here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Can\'t perform the old get the whole boob in the mouth, and suck the nipple with the back of me throat trick with the oversize stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Never been a boob man...I\'m a NIPPLE man!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And if me drink, women would take advantage of me! Still can\'t remember who took me silk cheetah-print boxers with the remote control fly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 08:41 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Briela
05-30-2003, 03:24 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Perfect! This one will be making the rounds for sure.

seadove
05-31-2003, 10:06 PM
This should have been in the open discussion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But in the basics, I\'m with Mobley here.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Unfortunately there is a shortage of nymphomaniacs in this world so we guys use a synthetic substitute called imagination. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
06-01-2003, 02:53 AM
NICE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Mobley- Hear ya \'bout the boobs. You know the saying, \"more than a mouthful is a waste.\" Perky! Perky! Perky! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Besides, it\'s all about da butt...oh, wait, that was a different thread....

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2003, 07:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
NICE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Mobley- Hear ya \'bout the boobs. You know the saying, \"more than a mouthful is a waste.\" Perky! Perky! Perky! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mobley, try sometime NOT going for the nipple first. Most of us like it much better if you kiss and nuzzle all the fleshy parts of the breast before you go to the nipple. Better if you make sure it\'s completely erect first.

MOBLEYC57
06-01-2003, 09:23 AM

Mobley, try sometime NOT going for the nipple first. Most of us like it much better if you kiss and nuzzle all the fleshy parts of the breast before you go to the nipple. Better if you make sure it\'s completely erect first.

That\'s why I\'m a nipple man...they let you know if you\'re doing an okay job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tanks darling, but I\'d never go for the nip nips, or that hooded coward and its territory, first. For at least the first 30 minutes...they\'re ALWAYS off limits! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I like me nectar dripping like honey from a tree before I even touch the nip nips. And by the time I\'m ready to start feasting...all I have to do is lay me tongue at the top of her perineum, and let the honey oooz onto me tongue. Wheeeeeeeeeew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Personally, me like nibbling the sides (just below the pits), beneath, and the top of the breast, before I perform my baby impersonation on the nip nips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif But yes...for the longest, I\'ve been soooooo aware that it\'s not the final destination, but the journey, that\'s to be savored. Mmmmmmmmmm yummy!! Just the thought of nectar makes my teeth itch!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Geezzzzzzzz! Why do they always get me started/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Sunday afternoon B=o=n=e=r here!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Anyone!? Anyone!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif