PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean - Hits? - NPA

JrRider
05-30-2003, 05:32 AM
hi everybody. Im a newbie who just got his first mones - NPA.

First of all, I live in the Caribbean, Im black, 6ft 1, 185lbs and Im about a 9 on average.

well the first day as soon as I got the NPA from the post office, I went across to the supermarket. This Spanish girl was staring at me so intently that she almost walked right into me. Thast has happened before so Im not sure if its a hit.

The young lady at the cash register spoke to me for the first time in over 15 years - we were in 4th grade together. She asked me if I remembered her with a little cute smile on her face. Before she had never said a word to me. Perhaps that was a hit.

yesterday in another supermarket this girl that wokrs there comes up to bag my goods and stands so close to me that her breasts were almost touching my shoulder.

she has displayed interest before but never in that way. Perhaps another hit.

Anyway, I need some advice on how to use the stuff. Ive had it for 2 days and the bottle is almost half. I know I must be ODing. today a girl at work told me that what I was wearing smelled like goat piss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. So I just went to the washroom with rubbing alcohol to try and wash it off.

BTW Im 24 y o. and interested in sexual hits. Alot of women come on to me, mostly late 20s and mid 30s, but they do it a reserved manner.

I want something that will break them down and send them wild /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Should I try another product or just get something to mix the NPA with?

Also please tell me how much is a dab. Is it with the dropper on or off?

the exchange rate in my country is $1EC = $2.70 US. I cant afford to be wasting. Also if anyone has any used products they would like to sell at a bargain price please let me know.

Ill keep in touch.

biteme
05-30-2003, 06:34 AM
Hi, JrRider.

Man, 2 days and the bottle is almost half?! How much have you been putting on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

When people talk about dabs, they generally mean w/the dropper cap on. You might want to lay off the mones for 3 or 4 days (the build up theory -- since you\'ve been applying a lot in the past 2 days), then go down to 2 dabs for a few days and see what happens. Then slowly increase from there. Ideally, you should not need more than one drop max. But some guys use a lot of -NONE.

You also NEED to wear a good cover scent. A mistake I made when I first started playing w/mones also. This is to cover the cat piss smell of -NONE.

As for returned products, check out:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

Bruce sells returned items when he gets them in stock. Generally, the items go pretty fast. So check often.

As far as getting something to mix NPA/m with, you might want to consider a -NOL product like SOE or AE or PI/w. OR, you can also consider getting WAGG. Some people have reported saying that WAGG makes them more \"approachable.\"

Check out this link for one of the few reports on WAGG:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=77838&page=1&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=77838&page=1&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all\")

Hope this helps.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-30-2003, 07:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

When people talk about dabs, they generally mean w/the dropper cap on.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are u sure about that? That dropper is too damn small. One dab with it on is nothing.

How could you spend half of a NPA bottle in 2 days? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Try to use 2 - 3 dabs of it.

biteme
05-30-2003, 07:16 AM
Pretty sure. If I\'m wrong someone will correct me, I guess.

jose
05-30-2003, 08:10 AM
A dab is covering the opening of the bottle with your finger, turning it upside-down and then right side up again. That amount on your finger is one dab. You might want to do that without the plastic droper on the NPA bottle.