PDA

View Full Version : have you girls heard about the Ruby LaRue panties?

xxxPantero
05-29-2003, 09:45 PM
Ruby La Rue panties/thongs

like regular panties/thongs, but the cotton is designed in a way that rubs against your vulva when you walk, supposedly stimulating you. \"even slight movement does the trick\". it doesn\'t come with a vibrator, it can be washed, it\'s just the design. sizes 5+ so far.

www.rubylarue.com (\"http://www.rubylarue.com\")

i\'m sure you girls would love these. try one and see! we could use a few more women walking around horny for no reason. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif!

Enticing
05-30-2003, 02:16 AM
Hey pantero, I went to the site to try to catch a glimpse of the patent pending crotch. (Be great if they had a photo)

I was right with ya... up until this part of the FAQ\'s.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As a Christian how do I justify wearing Ruby LaRues?

Gen. 1:27-28
So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him. And God blessed them and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth and subdue it: and have domination over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Est. 1:20
And when the king\'s decree which he shall make shall be published throughout all his empire, (for it is great) all the wives shall give to their husband\'s honor, both great and small.

Proverbs 5: 15-19 (KJV)
Drink waters out of thine own sistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets. Let them be only thine own, and not strangers with thee. Let thy fountain be blessed; and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe, let her breasts satisfy thee at all times, and be thou ravished always with her love.

Matthew 2:15 (KJV)
Has not the Lord made husband and wife one? In flesh and in spirit they are His. And why one? Because He was seeking Godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth.

Eph. 5:33 (NIV)
However, each one of you (husbands) also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

I Cor. 7: 3-5 (KJV)
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife\'s body does not belong to her alone, but also to her husband. In the same way , the husband\'s body does not belong to him alone, but also to his wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. (lack of self control)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Somebody needs to tell these ppl that they don\'t need to quote the bible to their customers, ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif yeesh

koolking1
05-30-2003, 02:51 AM
XXXPantero, how on earth did you come up with that website? What do you women think? Is it something you would buy for yourself?

Elana
05-30-2003, 02:58 AM
That\'s the last thing I need. A product that makes me hornier than I already am out in public. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 05:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Somebody needs to tell these ppl that they don\'t need to quote the bible to their customers, ... yeesh

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How did they get G-d to endorse their product? They must have a huge advertising budget /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lucky
05-30-2003, 06:03 AM
It says she is a Minister of the Gospel, guess she is justifying her desires by listing the Bible verses.

I would have tried them, but they don\'t have a g-string thong shown.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2003, 09:57 AM
That\'s the last thing I need. A product that makes me hornier than I already am out in public. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ditto.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2003, 10:00 AM
It says she is a Minister of the Gospel, guess she is justifying her desires by listing the Bible verses.

I would have tried them, but they don\'t have a g-string thong shown.

The testimonials are from menopausal/post menopausal aged women. Maybe the website assumes they\'re prudish and is quoting scripture to reassure them that it\'s ok to be sexual.

WHY don\'t we have a \"rolling eyes\" icon? It would come in SO handy...

xxxPantero
05-30-2003, 11:58 AM
well, i heard about it on the radio...

she was interviewed on 94.9 zeta (listen worldwide at zetarocks.com, under \"live feed\")

she is from the south, and definitely has that southern \"twang\" going for her. she\'s like a ms. cleo for panties. different product, different accent. this product might acutally be a lot of fun, though.

bivonic
06-02-2003, 07:03 AM
Hey pantero, I went to the site to try to catch a glimpse of the patent pending crotch. (Be great if they had a photo)

Here are the photos:
http://www.rubylarue.com/products.html (\"http://www.rubylarue.com/products.html\")

Enticing
06-02-2003, 07:36 AM
Well duh...

I meant a photo of the inside CROTCH (like I said). What\'s the thing inside the panty that\'s rubbing on you look like?

I agree with the other ladies, I\'m distracted enough without having my panties rubbing on me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xxxPantero
06-02-2003, 03:47 PM
I think it is just the way the cotton is shaped or textured. It\'s not really an addition, just a modication to panties/crotches, I THINK.

bivonic
06-03-2003, 02:28 AM
I agree, I bet it\'s just the texture of the material.

CJ01
06-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Those designs could possibly do with a little more pep.
I don´t know if I´d want to wear something that stimulates my crotch the whole day, honestly. There´s nothing wrong with my sex drive anyway but besides I do need to know what that thing looks like fromthe inside. I mean I like to know what I´m getting myself into y´know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

25$ is a lot for a pair of knickers too I reckon.
Having said that it´s an interesting idea so good luck to them.

What´s important about underwear, or clothes in general, is that it feels good on your skin. And if you´re wearing the right design with the right material, you can end up feeling sexy anyway, right? Might be worth keeping an eye on this though, just for fun.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bivonic
06-07-2003, 08:01 AM
I\'m starting to get an idea about these panties, I bet a lot of men buy them for their wives &amp; girlfriends (without tell them what they do). Then their women wear them &amp; get all turned on &amp; want to jump their husband &amp; boyfriend\'s bones!!! Ah what a cruel gift. Or would it be so obvious to the woman as to what it was that was turning them on.

CJ01
06-07-2003, 10:53 AM
Or would it be so obvious to the woman as to what it was that was turning them on.

yes of course we would notice! If these things actually do what they promise to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

At worst though, the women concerned might just jump someone else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif , then what !?!?!

xxxPantero
06-08-2003, 09:28 AM
well...

hopefully the woman wearing the panties will know why she\'s getting turned on, but doesn\'t care, and then decides to utilize her steady supply of dick... her husband

CJ01
06-08-2003, 10:17 AM
what if she´s not married or her husbands dick ain´t that good or not available?

Elana
06-09-2003, 05:25 AM
xxxPantero walks nekkid into a women\'s lounge. The bartender looks at him and goes \"Why the long dick?\"

Pantero- Another beautiful sig. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing
06-09-2003, 05:54 AM
\"At worst though, the women concerned might just jump someone else , then what !?!?! \"

Isn\'t it the same with buying your woman pheromones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-09-2003, 05:58 AM
Isn\'t it the same with buying your woman pheromones?

True /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-09-2003, 06:02 AM
I still don\'t understand why women would want to make themselves horny (for me, hornier) in public. Sounds so dangerous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lucky- They do make them in thongs. Are you going to try it?

xxxPantero
06-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Thank you elana.

And whoever tries them out, report them on my social-s3xual forum, the lounge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://com2.akheva.com/bthelounge2 (\"http://com2.akheva.com/bthelounge2\")

EDIT: why is the word \"s3xual\" censored (when the 3 is an e)

test: ual (if you can see the word then it didn\'t get censored)

CJ01
06-09-2003, 11:11 AM
\"At worst though, the women concerned might just jump someone else , then what !?!?! \"

Isn\'t it the same with buying your woman pheromones?

Exactly, it´s even worse perhaps because (most) people wear mones to turn others on but those knickers are meant to turn on the woman wearing them. So I reckon they´re more `dangerous´ than pheros. The situation would be much more `acute´ wouldn´t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Besides I wouldn´t go out with a guy who bought me pheros to wear.
CJ