PDA

View Full Version : Coulda been the pushup bra, coulda been the 'mones

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2003, 06:46 PM
Yesterday evening I noticed the number on my inspection sticker was 5 and this was May so that meant I\'d better get my car inspected, so I called in a late this morning and went to the gas station down the road, sat in line, sat in line, sat in line, sat in line, finally got to my turn ... and the computer went down. Sat in line some more, then gave up and drove to the next inspection station, there\'s nobody in line, this is great, so I pull up to where I think I\'m supposed to be, and get out to ask the guy if I\'m parked in the right place.

This guy\'s looking grouchy as all get out and I\'m getting this feeling like he\'s not going to pass my car and maybe it was a mistake to come here, maybe I should have stayed at the first place and waited for their computer to come back on line. He\'s really scowling at me as I walk up to him. I get within three feet and ask if I\'m parked where I\'m supposed to be to have my car inspected next. His facial expression is changing as I\'m speaking and he\'s smiling when he answers me yes.

So he finishes with the SUV he was working on when I pulled up, and I pull my car in and get out and wait. He finishes inspecting and he\'s all smiles, gives me the invoice to take to the cashier, so I pay and bring him back the invoice initialed paid, and he starts up chitty chat with me. Do you go to the local community college, I saw a catalog in your backseat. I said no, they send them in the mail, I like to look at them though, sometimes I think about a night course, refresher Spanish or something. He said he just graduated from there, I said congrats, that\'s great, etc. etc.

He\'s being so friendly all of a sudden, I get my nerve up and say \"Could I ask you a favor?\" and he\'s smiling, nodding, sure, I said would you check my oil? I read a quart low but I don\'t want to put it in if I\'m not reading it right. (It had a leak in the head gasket and now I\'m paranoid about the oil level.) Sure, he says, pops the hood, checks the oil, walks over to the supplies, gets a quart of oil, pours it in, shuts the hood, and tells me yeah, it was a quart low and it\'s a little dirty, you should get it changed when you get a chance. I said thanks so much, how much do I owe you? He said don\'t worry about it.

Dude gave me a free quart of oil.

I had on about 8 inches of PCC and one spray of TE with Amarige cologne.

Try it next time you go to get your car worked on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
05-30-2003, 03:29 AM
Funny, I went to inspection yesterday too. The Jamaican ba2tard failed me for my license plate lamp. Can you believe that sh!t! I knew I should\'ve worn my pushup bra. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-30-2003, 04:40 AM
I try to tell you these things, Exit, but you just won\'t listen. ... a little lipstick probably wouldn\'t have hurt anything either ...

Elana
05-30-2003, 04:44 AM
A low cut shirt with a push up bra, some mones......that will do it. You could have gotten much more than a few quarts of oil from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You just didn\'t ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nonscents
05-30-2003, 05:35 AM
FTR\'s always stressed to us the importance of proper lubrication.