PDA

View Full Version : NPA Dab, and my JB #1 experience

LTD420
05-29-2003, 02:18 PM
When dabbing on NPA, do you guys Dab with the dropper top on or off?

I threw away the dropper top the first time after I tried to use it.. I figured what a waste the stuff just poured out like a spout.

I\'ve been making JB #1 and am 19 years old 6\'5 and 190 lbs, I would consider myself a 7-7.5 in looks (tryin to gain like 15 more pounds of muscle mass to boost up to an 8)

so far I\'ve been making the JB#1 exactly like in the cookbook(7:3) and for the past 2 weeks I can\'t tell any difference.

I even one time used 3 sprays and I still couldn\'t tell a damn difference in anything.. I allways try to \"test\" my mones by being close to as many girls as possible and sparking up conversations..

not one DIHL or obvious hit so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well to be honest I\'ve had hits.. But these are the same types of hits I\'ve been getting before phero\'s... Not anything like some of the crazy hit stories I read in here though.

Whiffy
05-29-2003, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the club! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

B2C
05-29-2003, 06:43 PM
I can testify (and have) to the effectiveness of JB#1. The stuff is pure gold IMHO.

You might want to take a minute & think about you situation for a minute. First you are 6\'5, some people find that intimidating. You are also 19 & should be producing quite a bit of -none as is. Lastly 3 sprays in combination with the first two factors could be leading to an overall OD reaction thus repelling they prey that you seek to attract.

Just some thoughts.

B2C

B2C
05-29-2003, 07:35 PM
While I\'ve never used WAGG personally, I might suggest some PCC to go with your current aresenal or a heavier -nol product.

B2C