PDA

View Full Version : i"m skeptic AND I NEED HELP!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 05:59 PM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE CHEAPEST BRAND I CAN GET(INSTEAD OF YES!COLOGNE) TO START OFF OF AND THEN I\"LL WORK MY WAY UP OR DO ANYONE WHERE I CAN SOME SAMPLES FROM?

-----
JRDR

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 05:59 PM
I wouldn\'t go with the cheapest anything, in the long run it may turn out as a waste of money.

As for value, I would recommend Edge. I\'ve had some interesting encounters while wearing it, or wearing the clothes that were sprayed with it before.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:00 PM
I have to agree with Verminx, I wouldn\'t buy anything cheap because that is what you will get. I suggest buying the concentrated stuff like \"primal instinct\" \"The Edge\" \"Alter Ego\" you can buy either of these products and wear a good scented Cologne.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

(Edited by jose at 8:56 am on June 7, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
Maybe should try some xcite wipes. I sometimes think I get better effects with them, instead of PF.

**DONOTDELETE**
Yes has relatively low concentrations of pheromone which they call \"Osmopherome\". Lord knows what that is since it doesn\'t turn up in any database. Lure is also another cheapie and has Androstenol in it. I started using these products when they came out 3 years ago - they do work - but they are not as effective than some of the others. It takes alot of Yes and Lure to acheive results and they are very strongly scented - not very subtle.

If you go to the forum member\'s group you\'ll find some money saving combos and some deeply discounted damged products.

The general approach is to play with the androstenone/androstenol ratio until you find what works best for you. My advice is to stay away from the cheapies: Yes, Lure, APC. I have many unused bottles of these hanging around simply because other stuff is much better. Datemate 2000 isn\'t too popular around here, but the deals on the damaged items are certainly a better deal then any of the cheapies.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
i\'m still skeptic where can i get some samples and where can i find the discounts on broken products?

-----
JRDR

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:01 PM
Bruce said whenever they happen to have a bad shipment of damaged products, it will be put up for sale, but doesn\'t happen too often.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:01 PM
These aren\'t broken products! They are leaky bottles that are 1/3 to 3/4 full for $10 - only PF male and Datemate now. They are in the Forum Club - also where you will find P10 and many combos for dollars off - combine this with the 15% off special that Bruce sometimes have and you have a great combo!

-----
Chemist