PDA

View Full Version : APC solo

Tremann
05-29-2003, 01:25 PM
Let\'s say I wanted to use APC on its own(gasp!). What would the dosage be?

monesrule
05-29-2003, 01:26 PM
like 10 to 12 dabs

mikey
05-29-2003, 01:32 PM
I applying the most of time when i was using apc around 4 dabs. Some very fool looks includet from gals (damn..maybe DIHL. ?).

My newest experience is, when spreading out the mones ( i mean if you ve 2 dabs or so put it on each finger, writs neck and so on..)
The effect seems to me is higher as by single *use* on an location.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 02:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
like 10 to 12 dabs

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s too much! Believe me!

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 02:19 PM
I would say 4 - 7 dabs.

monesrule
05-29-2003, 02:22 PM
10 to 12 dabs was based on an old thread i had read. i think you need that much for a good amount of none content

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 02:24 PM
10 to 12 dabs was based on an old thread i had read. i think you need that much for a good amount of none content

That\'s true, but the fragance will be too damn intense. I once used about 11 dabs of APC and I did regret it.

upsidedown
05-29-2003, 02:25 PM
like 10 to 12 dabs

That\'s too much! Believe me!

I don\'t think so. APC is pretty mild stuff. It has such a small phero content that 10-12 dabs is still not an OD.

I would say that 10-12 dabs might be getting somewhere close to the equivalent of 1/2 to 1 drop of NPA, or 1/2 to 1 drop of PIm in terms of -none content.

The only real danger with APC is scent OD...not none OD.

Any of the old time phero gurus wish to jump in and comment on my numbers?

upsidedown
05-29-2003, 02:28 PM

That\'s true, but the fragance will be too damn intense. I once used about 11 dabs of APC and I did regret it.

I detect a good story we\'d all like to hear. Do tell!

monesrule
05-29-2003, 02:35 PM
you are right. scent od is the only danger. people sneeing or whatever sniffiling. that\'s a har done to pull off unless you use it in a crowded club or something where people are half drunk.

you could also try and spread it as far out as possible. But all that for half a drop of NPA? what\';s the point

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 03:10 PM
upsidedown, of course I\'m talking about the fragance OD. APC has a very low ammount of -none to get a -none OD.

Well, I used about 11 dabs of APC and believe me I was getting really really pissed off cause of that intense smell. It was very annoying. A friend of mine noticed that when I got about 3 meters from him. It seemed like a cheap detergent, he told me. And I agreed.

APC smells great, but 4-6 dabs would be the right dosage for me.

tallmacky
05-29-2003, 04:10 PM
That\'s the problem with APC and a fundamentally messed up product. You shouldn\'t give your product a mild to - above mild scent, and then make the pheromone content so low, that means certain fragence OD and it just doesn\'t make sense. Well it does if they just wanted to save money on unsuspecting buyers/newbies. Then again why pack it full of pheromones if the new/average user would not know/care?