PDA

View Full Version : best mone product / mix for a class?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 10:58 AM
Which phero product or mix of products do u think is best for an environment like a classroom (people about 19 - 21 years old)?

I have NPA, APC, TE, AE, that -nol oil that comes with the newbie pack, 2 SoE gel packs.

What do you guys suggest?

Skyy
05-29-2003, 11:37 AM
AE for the nol (save your SoE gel paks for an emergency type situation)
maybe some TE?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 12:03 PM
3 drops of Alter Ego and 1 dab of NPA (with 1 or 2 dabs of APC over the NPA) would be good?

Skyy
05-29-2003, 12:10 PM
Well whats the most aNONE you have been able to handle so far? Do you OD easily?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 12:24 PM
Well, I just got my mones some weeks ago and I haven\'t been using them that much cause I am studying for my exams at my university.

Considering the few times I wore mones, I never ODed. Well, I used 4 dabs of NPA once, but I do not think that would be an OD.

Skyy
05-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Try your 3:1 but use TE instead. Since its less potent. Besides I think u will get noticed easily in a classroom.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 12:35 PM
Do you mean 3 drops of AE and 1 dab of TE? Perhaps 2 dabs?

Skyy
05-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Yeah 2 dabs. Try to like spread it out all over well. You could prolly split 1 te dab on your neck and the other hehind your ears. Id put 2 of those AE drops on your neck/head area and the 3rd split it on your wrists maybe? I kinda like to spread everything out vs. keepin it in 1 area

Cloud9
05-29-2003, 12:45 PM
My feedback from the veterans was 3 drops AE+ 2 dabs TE+2dabs APC cover. Tallmacky is proof that TE works great in highschool. I personally don\'t wear TE because my girlfriend can smell the urine smell when it\'s covered with APC. I think if you are going for just one girl in particular go with an AE 3 drops+1 1/2 dabs APC, but if you are aiming at more than one for any prospects in a classroom then go with AE+TE. If you decide to go the AE+APC route you may want to even try 4 drops if it is a big classroom.

You might want to PM Tallmacky and see what his combo is!!!

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-29-2003, 12:52 PM
My best results were achieved when I was wearing about 6 dabs of TE in my throat, covered with half of a SoE gel pack. And AXE dimension over that all. But anything very important, just more looks than normal.

But, anyway, I just used mones few times...

tallmacky
05-29-2003, 01:05 PM
Warning: Very long post, read what ever part you want.

Good post Cloud, many of you are correct about AE. TE in school may smell but I I really don\'t have a fine nose to it at all, and as far as the ladies they seem to respond to it well. For instance one day I decided to be a bit of an experimenter/a$$ hehe, so I had my pro edge bottle, which was filled with regular TE, I used 6 sprays of this stuff, which equats to 2 full sprays out of the TE bottle. On top of this I believe I already had on TE earlier in the day and alitte amount of AE. So I am guessing around 3 full sprays of TE.

Anyhow it\'s really hot I am in the computer lab yet again, as a study hall. A class comes in, and this 9/10 blonde sits right next to me. Before she did I walked past her and major hitage, more sexually curious then anything else. Like \"what this guy, oh I think so heheh\". She got the message pretty quick. I like to pal around with the lady who works in their a bit, so she comes over to \"fake\" yell at me about me playing games and I start being a jerky nice guy and the girl is staring at me far too long. She does this a few more times again and again. Later on walking down the hall more hits from her.

TE is more forceful, you walk in a room everyone is like WTF is that. They look immediatley at you. Like a great presence arriving.

Which is better? Well both are very good. TE plus SOE is also pretty nice. All in all for a more positive experience go with AE. TE is fun to play around with though I used it just about everyday it may not fit you but it was pretty fun. TE probably does smell though this girl did not show a hint of me smelling at all. I have been real close to girls and never got that \"you smell\" vibe or feeling at all. I too was once worried about the scent but as of now it really doesn\'t enter in to my head.

TE works well in school, for starting out and maybe it may work better go with AE.

Here is a piece of a personal message I sent to \"ToBeOrNotToBe\", I thought I would share this segment with ya.

\" I remember the day I got my first bottle of AE/m, the mix seemed good I thought well good it\'s 40% -none so I won\'t just be at walking talk to me poster, anyhow when it comes to the first use AE/M kicked ass. For one the sexual responses were there I was sitting in a college like classroom (dome shapped), anyhow I was not expected much out of AE just the usually SOE effects, and in that row while the teacher was talking every freaking single girl in that row 8 frome 4 feet to like 18 was giving me these huge DIHL it was the biggest hit I have seen for a long time I couldn\'t really believe it, I was the only guy on that corner and the guy next to me trust me not worth looking at at all (not egotistical) I could see all of their eyes on me and this lasted quite awhile. I had on 3 drops this was my first time ever wearing AE. The point to that is the first time you were AE I think you responese will be the best and gradual go down a bit possible due to my theory of \"indifference clouded\" or people get used to your signature When I speculate the true thing that AE gave me that TE didn\'t was the -rone in it that intensified things far better. The other effects are social that help alot, AE I believe is also 35% -nol, don\'t quote me on that , I was approached much more talked to more it was so much easier for me to start talking to anyone, Last Friday I even just sat next to the \"hottest\" girl in our school, she is from Norway a foreign exchange student, what I did was I gave her some of the sex tips papers my friend had printed off real gross stuff like how to eat pussy she started getting into the paper and reading it alot and I had some good laughs and got her laughing pretty loud, my point again was that it was so easy to start a convo and she didn\'t take any offense to anything I said at all even though I had never spoken to her before mainly -nol. I believe I was just wearing AE that day also.
I was not wearing any TE and I don\'t think she was interested in me sexually but hey funny thing is I was wear a good amount of only TE one day and she was about 20 feet
away her desk directly facing mine, eyes to eyes, and she then went into like a 3 minute DIHL and was staring right at me for a very long time with those subtle yet intense eyes, TE and the secret ingredients get incredible range, and my point is she may or may not like me but its hard to tell alot of people despite body language are hard to tell on, she can walk by me and not even notice me and I am like wtf but then later on she is eyeing me and stuff.\"

- People one on one don\'t seem to always respond so strongly to my -mones as they did at first. Just like the computer lab teacher, when I first walked in with TE on full spray on shirt, she got all nervous looking, googley eyed, and attracted. Since of late it seems it has died down but people will get used to it, though you will always be a \"attractive person\" in their mind.

franki
05-29-2003, 01:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Warning: Very long post, read what ever part you want.

Good post Cloud, many of you are correct about AE. TE in school may smell but I I really don\'t have a fine nose to it at all, and as far as the ladies they seem to respond to it well. For instance one day I decided to be a bit of an experimenter/a$$ hehe, so I had my pro edge bottle, which was filled with regular TE, I used 6 sprays of this stuff, which equats to 2 full sprays out of the TE bottle. On top of this I believe I already had on TE earlier in the day and alitte amount of AE. So I am guessing around 3 full sprays of TE.

Anyhow it\'s really hot I am in the computer lab yet again, as a study hall. A class comes in, and this 9/10 blonde sits right next to me. Before she did I walked past her and major hitage, more sexually curious then anything else. Like \"what this guy, oh I think so heheh\". She got the message pretty quick. I like to pal around with the lady who works in their a bit, so she comes over to \"fake\" yell at me about me playing games and I start being a jerky nice guy and the girl is staring at me far too long. She does this a few more times again and again. Later on walking down the hall more hits from her.

TE is more forceful, you walk in a room everyone is like WTF is that. They look immediatley at you. Like a great presence arriving.

Which is better? Well both are very good. TE plus SOE is also pretty nice. All in all for a more positive experience go with AE. TE is fun to play around with though I used it just about everyday it may not fit you but it was pretty fun. TE probably does smell though this girl did not show a hint of me smelling at all. I have been real close to girls and never got that \"you smell\" vibe or feeling at all. I too was once worried about the scent but as of now it really doesn\'t enter in to my head.

TE works well in school, for starting out and maybe it may work better go with AE.

Here is a piece of a personal message I sent to \"ToBeOrNotToBe\", I thought I would share this segment with ya.

\" I remember the day I got my first bottle of AE/m, the mix seemed good I thought well good it\'s 40% -none so I won\'t just be at walking talk to me poster, anyhow when it comes to the first use AE/M kicked ass. For one the sexual responses were there I was sitting in a college like classroom (dome shapped), anyhow I was not expected much out of AE just the usually SOE effects, and in that row while the teacher was talking every freaking single girl in that row 8 frome 4 feet to like 18 was giving me these huge DIHL it was the biggest hit I have seen for a long time I couldn\'t really believe it, I was the only guy on that corner and the guy next to me trust me not worth looking at at all (not egotistical) I could see all of their eyes on me and this lasted quite awhile. I had on 3 drops this was my first time ever wearing AE. The point to that is the first time you were AE I think you responese will be the best and gradual go down a bit possible due to my theory of \"indifference clouded\" or people get used to your signature When I speculate the true thing that AE gave me that TE didn\'t was the -rone in it that intensified things far better. The other effects are social that help alot, AE I believe is also 35% -nol, don\'t quote me on that , I was approached much more talked to more it was so much easier for me to start talking to anyone, Last Friday I even just sat next to the \"hottest\" girl in our school, she is from Norway a foreign exchange student, what I did was I gave her some of the sex tips papers my friend had printed off real gross stuff like how to eat pussy she started getting into the paper and reading it alot and I had some good laughs and got her laughing pretty loud, my point again was that it was so easy to start a convo and she didn\'t take any offense to anything I said at all even though I had never spoken to her before mainly -nol. I believe I was just wearing AE that day also.
I was not wearing any TE and I don\'t think she was interested in me sexually but hey funny thing is I was wear a good amount of only TE one day and she was about 20 feet
away her desk directly facing mine, eyes to eyes, and she then went into like a 3 minute DIHL and was staring right at me for a very long time with those subtle yet intense eyes, TE and the secret ingredients get incredible range, and my point is she may or may not like me but its hard to tell alot of people despite body language are hard to tell on, she can walk by me and not even notice me and I am like wtf but then later on she is eyeing me and stuff.\"

- People one on one don\'t seem to always respond so strongly to my -mones as they did at first. Just like the computer lab teacher, when I first walked in with TE on full spray on shirt, she got all nervous looking, googley eyed, and attracted. Since of late it seems it has died down but people will get used to it, though you will always be a \"attractive person\" in their mind.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This guy seems to have figured out how pheromones work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
05-29-2003, 04:06 PM
Thanks Franki,

You are also wondering how it will function in a classroom enviroment ehhh. Well, I thought I would need close to an OD amount to get hits across the whole room, I was wrong about this and that just started the theory of \"Indifference OD\" in my head. The girls closer to you will most likely respond positively but, it\'s the girls who are like 15 even 25 feet. away who will give you these locked on intense stares, they are also able to confirm the phero\'user pretty easily.

3 drops of AE freshly put on seems like a good amount, if you are not going to that class until like 3 to 4 hours maybe 3 and 1/2 up to 4. You may want to work with a little less and start your way up.