PDA

View Full Version : Hey sexy woman, I got a question!!!

Skyy
05-29-2003, 09:01 AM
When you check out guys, what do you notice first and what do you look for? Im curious about priority\'s and I know they will vary. Also if this has been answered before i\'m sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sexyredhead
05-29-2003, 09:11 AM
Yes, this was in a thread a while back that Bivonic started. I think it was on this forum, but it may have been on the main one.
Let me look and see if I can find it. If so, I\'ll post the link.

Sexyredhead
05-29-2003, 09:12 AM
Here it is:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=women&Number=55182&page=16 &view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=women&Number=55182&page=16 &view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1\")

Skyy
05-29-2003, 09:15 AM
oooh thx!!!

CJ01
05-30-2003, 01:25 PM
SDR, what´s kinky the first time exactly? CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-30-2003, 01:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
SDR, what´s kinky the first time exactly? CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I PMed SRH about that. She mentioned something about an empty milk carton, some rope and the blood of a baby lamb. I am not certain of the details. I am sure she will be happy to tell you more.

CJ01
05-30-2003, 01:35 PM
Oh, it´s more extreme than I had thought then. Makes me feel like my imagination is too sheltered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was thinking of...oh never mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
CJ

Elana
05-30-2003, 01:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I was thinking of...oh never mind

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Please tell us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
05-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Yes, tell us CJ01!

Unfortunately, Elana said more that she was SUPPOSED to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif (But I\'ll forgive you this one time since you left out the part with the soldering iron and the jelly beans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)
It\'s an old and very big secret, told to very few. But I will say, it\'s a whole LOT of fun, once you\'ve done it a time or two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
05-30-2003, 01:43 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif <font color=\"red\">noooo </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
05-31-2003, 10:49 AM
So what IS UP witht he milk carton the blood and the rope?
No cuffs, dildos, leather gear and champagne? just milk, sounds a bit tight, so explain please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif CJ