PDA

View Full Version : Making yourself Visible.

seadove
05-29-2003, 01:05 AM
In conjunction with Franki\'s posting about making one\'s self invisible......

By the way Franki, being invisible is not too practical.Take YOU for instance I know of the following information about you just by looking at you in the \"Who\'s Online\"

1. The exact time you wake up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
2. Then you go take a leak. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
3. Then you go from section to section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
4. Then you take off your pyjamas and throw them on your bed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
5. Then you walk nekkid to your closet and chose your clothings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
6. Then you come back to the computer and annoy me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
7. Then you read a book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
8. Then suddenly you get a PM from someone wanting a color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
9. You take a leak again, jeez, how much fluid you drank. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
10. Then you go to the University. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
11. I catch up with you in the evening where you finally sign off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And we all have peace and quiet for some time!!

Until the next day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

It\'s worse for the ladies though. You don\'t want me to start on them too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DaVinciKittie
05-29-2003, 01:15 AM
That\'s *exactly* why the ladies make themselves invisible... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
05-29-2003, 01:40 AM
A loss for us guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It would have been so much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif