PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Hybrid Hybrid Mix Im usin..

Skyy
05-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Whatevers, Its basically a combo of WKM & CK #7 combined sorta with npa/w and pcc something like that. I used the following

Npa/m - 1 drop
Npa/w - 1 drop
PI/m - 1 TINY dab
PCC - 1 dab
AE/m - 1 drop
SoE - Whatever suits you

Also before I go on with this i\'d like to tell u an easy way that I use to apply NPA. From my experience whenever I drop npa on my finger or whatevers it usually rolls off and gets messy. So in turn everyone started the dabbing of the bottle. What i\'ve been doing is I have this plastic ruler and I drop one from on it and i just dab the rular with fingers and apply it quickly. Ive managed to get more out of the drop this way vs. putting it on my finger and rolling everywhere. You should try it out!

On with the Mix! (I normally give myself 90 mins cooldown before I go out in public)

This mix by far is my favorite. When I use this I have *massive* eye contact (more than any other mix I have used). Also lots of smiles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif From what I have seen I didnt experience any DIHL\'s, but then again its hard for me to focus on everyone around me. Some of the girls that I run into and approach get flushed immediatly. I have also noticed some people even following me. Hopefully tomorrow i\'ll round up enuff people and hit up a club. Also I did notice when wearing all this stuff I am in an extreme happy go lucky type mood, im jolly like fkin santa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DrSmellThis
05-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Thanks! Keep posting results!

monesrule
05-29-2003, 06:51 AM
yea, good post. what is your bio again - sex, age (range), body type

Skyy
05-29-2003, 08:48 AM
23/m 5\'10ish 168lbs I have Light Platinum hair (i bleach and tone the [bad word] out of it) so yeah i stick out and I have Hazel Green eyes and I look very young and can pass for a 18-19 year old easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I\'m not fat nor skinny, but id say just \'right\'. Just quit smoking 16 days ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and I can say it does make a difference!

Elana
05-29-2003, 10:08 AM
He\'s adorable. Very sexy lips.