PDA

View Full Version : HOW? make them go away!!!

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 01:20 PM
OMG! i have a major problem. HOW CAN I MAKE GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE. Im 6 feet tall, decent looking, etc. etc. wateveres. anyways, im using AE about 2-3 drops per day. i was using NPA, but im asian and dont think it really goes well for me. but yea, I dont mind talking to guys, but when they keep coming up and talking and talking about their boring ass lives its really annoying. how can i get it to stop? maybe OD on some NPA?? suggestions anyone?

Skyy
05-28-2003, 01:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
etc. etc. wateveres. anyways,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

CJ01
05-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Have you tried using a smaller dose at all? What about only using 1-2 drops of AE or mixing it with something else.

I know that people going on about their own lives can be boring sometimes but perhaps you can try to see it as something interesting and a way of getting to know new people who can then introduce you to other people etc?
In other words make this thing work for you somehow.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B2C
05-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Bump to CJ.

When life gives you lemons...

B2C

**DONOTDELETE**
05-28-2003, 01:53 PM
Eh, well. You know I gotta be a hard ass about it ... cultivate some \"go away\" signals. Don\'t stand there talking to people who you\'re not enjoying. If it\'s draining your energy, get away from them. \"I\'m sorry, I\'d love to hear this later, I\'ve got to go right now\" and be walking while you\'re saying it. ... keep moving, don\'t stand around places ... don\'t make eye contact ... answer in monosyllables ... if they ask you what\'s wrong, say Oh, sorry, listen, I\'ve got a lot on my mind just now, could you excuse me? ... glance at your watch ... stand with your arms folded over your chest ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
05-28-2003, 02:03 PM
Pour some PI over your head....They\'ll part like the Red Sea!

nuttyProf
05-28-2003, 02:51 PM
hahaa good idea red. yea, i realize a lot of girls do that...but then they come off as bitchy though..... but this happens to me at work, which is in a pretty small space(i work at pizza hut) and i cant pretend to be busy. is there a mone i can use to make guys wanna go away, and girls wanna come?

Whiffy
05-28-2003, 02:53 PM
is there a mone i can use to make guys wanna go away, and girls wanna come?

Make girls come?? What I wouldn\'t give ....

tallmacky
05-28-2003, 03:03 PM
Kiss one of the guys there, after that none of the will talk to you again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. You know it would be such a threat to them, just to harrass them ahhahaha.

DrSmellThis
05-28-2003, 11:57 PM
OMG! i have a major problem. HOW CAN I MAKE GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE. Im 6 feet tall, decent looking, etc. etc. wateveres. anyways, im using AE about 2-3 drops per day. i was using NPA, but im asian and dont think it really goes well for me. but yea, I dont mind talking to guys, but when they keep coming up and talking and talking about their boring ass lives its really annoying. how can i get it to stop? maybe OD on some NPA?? suggestions anyone?

Stick with AE, but apply to pits, crotch, chest, and ass. That will convert away the -nol that makes the guys chatty. If this doesn\'t work let us know.

xvs
05-29-2003, 01:23 AM
Androsterone has been said to be a \'spacer\' pheromone.

You could try that. Use some SOE or get chem set -rone and see.

Anyone else have results on the spacer effect on men?

I haven\'t noticed it too much myself, but then again I don\'t get hit on by guys much. I have found that -rone turns off some women, depending somewhat on the time of the month, like -none. On the other hand -rone is the one phero that nearly every woman says she likes the smell of!

nuttyProf
05-29-2003, 01:39 AM
so far from reading the posts, ive gathered that none makes most women horny/hot/something along those lines, but it turns off asian women for some reason. i dunno about rone though.

nuttyProf
05-29-2003, 01:46 AM
LOL. i just talked to a friend of mine, who i lent some AE to try out at his school, and turns out he had the same problem! guys talk to him, and fat girls espescially, but sadly, no cute girls and no DIHLs.

mikey
05-29-2003, 03:19 AM
I m using SoE (roll\' and last Gel) sometimes.

The good\' on SoE is for me, it turns me mood very good (especially when i m depressd or angry..) and too of those guys around me.

Last time, a said to a girlfriend of mine, she should smell this \"cologne\" alias SoE, first she said it smells strange but then she liked its fragrance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Like some studies say- 30 % of people are smellin mones as catpiss. Ronny said SoE smelled for him like p@ss (\"p@ss\"), i can t smell in any mone that stank.

Today i m going to try a nice combo-&gt;&gt; npa, soe and ae /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif chicks come to me!!

DryGin
05-29-2003, 04:24 AM
I m using SoE (roll\' and last Gel) sometimes.

The good\' on SoE is for me, it turns me mood very good (especially when i m depressd or angry..) and too of those guys around me.

Last time, a said to a girlfriend of mine, she should smell this \"cologne\" alias SoE, first she said it smells strange but then she liked its fragrance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Like some studies say- 30 % of people are smellin mones as catpiss. Ronny said SoE smelled for him like p@ss (\"p@ss\"), i can t smell in any mone that stank.

Today i m going to try a nice combo-&gt;&gt; npa, soe and ae /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif chicks come to me!!

Mikey, I\'m using same mix. Tell us how it goes!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
05-29-2003, 04:44 AM
Do a search for the mix, been done before.

What ratios?